The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Ok - lets think of all the things we could do by October...

1. Have a premature birth (hmm, let's just save that one as a last resort, shall we...?)
    Definitely the last resort

-
    2. Make a stamp collection
    Do you know anyone that wood send me Canadian stamps?

3. Rewatch SG1
    It woodn't take that long, I only watch Martin's eps

4. Rewatch SG1 AND Farscape *drools over John Chriton...and Aeryn Sun
    Uh, no?

5. Knit a winter jacket and wear it through winter
    Isn't it Spring and Summer before October? Well it is here

6. find a stargate and travel to distant planets
    Hmmmm. Or find that time travel puddle jumper and travel to October............

7. Save up your petty cash and buy a plane ticket to Vancouver to stalk Martin...
    Oh, already got that one underway *weighs mooey-bank* A way to go there I think

Anyone care to continue?
    8. Win the lottery and pay some meaningless minion at Sanctuary HQ to leak the special features.

9. Get therapy and learn patience?

10. Get therapy and drink enough Jacob's Creek so I no longer care? (Seriously, is there enough Jacobs's Creek to even make that possible?)

Anyone got better ideas?

Comment

oh, I know!

11. Save up and fly to Jacob's Creek and visit ME! (and dthen it wood be winter and you could wear your knotted jacket )
      sigpic

Comment

oh, I know!

11. Save up and fly to Jacob's Creek and visit ME! (and dthen it wood be winter and you could wear your knotted jacket )
        Now I'm torn! *save up and fly to Vancouver to see Martin* *save up and fly to Oz to see Bekki*

Can you see my dilemma?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Now I'm torn! *save up and fly to Vancouver to see Martin* *save up and fly to Oz to see Bekki*

Can you see my dilemma?
          Hmm...I see your predicament...

Ooh, I know!

I'll go to Jacob's Creek and take all their wine and the plantations , then save up my money and fly to the UK to see you, and plant the wine-plants, then we'll get drunk on Jacob's Creek and use your money to fly to Vancouver! (I'll put on puppy ears and fly with the animals in the cargo)
          sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I see your predicament...

Ooh, I know!

I'll go to Jacob's Creek and take all their wine and the plantations , then save up my money and fly to the UK to see you, and plant the wine-plants, then we'll get drunk on Jacob's Creek and use your money to fly to Vancouver! (I'll put on puppy ears and fly with the animals in the cargo)
            That's the best idea yet! Look out Martin, we're on our way WooHooooooooood!!!!!!

EDit: Speaking of ears, have you seen 'The Impossible Elephant' ??? Superb movie! I sooo want to know how Martin managed to get the kids and the gorgeous baby elephant to do what he wanted them to. I guess he just used his charm

Comment

Spotted. Heee

Last night I was telling my sister and my friend all about Martin, over scrabble and chocolate margaritas.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Can you see my dilemma?

No, not really, I thought Martin was first before all others.

Morning Woohoos!
                Last edited by Kliggins; 15 February 2009, 01:49 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post

Morning Woohoos!
                  Hey now, I'm totally as cool as Martin

...I take it back! Back, I say! Martin is 100 times the man I could ever be!

*bows down to the divine Mr Woohood*
                  sigpic

Comment

ROFL I love the list...

for me I'm just saving for Washington...to stalk see Jack and hopefully Sam(she must visit him in the weekends right?
                    After that I go to save for Vancouver and meet you girls there...al though I'm probably not drunk...
                    sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

*quickly checks thread to see just how drunk Jum was last night/this morning* Not too bad

Although apparently I posted most of my 'new' pics all at once *headdesk* They were supposed to last me all week

Comment

Woodmorning!!! Thanks for new pics (all at once) Jumbe hrhrhrhr...
                        Nice list with Bekki, the knotted jacket is the best
                        Anyone dreamt of Martin? Ok, while sleeping? I dreamt of Sam and Cam - weird - that Sam hardly wants to make love with Cam Bad shipper I am
                        Just to clarify: + =
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hey Achaja Nope, no dreams as far as I remember

Oh, I forgot to say about 'The Impossible Elephant' (ok, last comment honest I'm starting to sound like an advertising campaign ) I was amazed that something so 'different' could come from the pen of RCC. Not at all what I wood expect from him. I did think the Gilbert character could well have been based on RCC himself, could just see him being like that when he was a kid

Comment

Hey now, I'm totally as cool as Martin

...I take it back! Back, I say! Martin is 100 times the man I could ever be!

*bows down to the divine Mr Woohood*
                            I knew you were one of the coolest.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh go on Kliggs, tell everyone what you just pmed me, they'll love it

You'd definitely get away with it on here

Edit: See, Martin thought it was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                                Okay, but if I get in trouble, you are taking the hit.

Before I changed the above post to read like it does, it looked like this:

No, not really, I thought Martin came first before all the rest.

I am so glad I was able to amuse Martin.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X