No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just made a dental appointment for the first time in *cough* years. I figured, I need to do it, so what better time than now? But I think I'm going to simply smile when they ask me just how long it's been since I've seen a dentist. Thank goodness for good teeth genes (I think)!

That is about the most exciting thing happening in my life right now, lol. Gonna try to cat nap briefly before my epic-ish night shift.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I'll have to agree with that statement!
      *high fives*

Only yours? . . .

*coughcough*
      And no, that's not the sore throat type of cough.
      Oh, oh! Is it a ''I just swallowed something and now it's stuck'' kind of cough?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Nad, seriously, has anyone ever hinted that you might be just a tiny bit....... strange?

*runz*
      No. Why?

It certainly did

One day, when we have a few hours to spare, you must explain that to me

Wonderful, no?

And yes. I must.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Or when their Mum tells them they won't be seeing you next week and they cling to you and refuse to go home! Poor little Jess had to be dragged away screaming this afternoon
        Ohhh! Poor Jess! That just breaks my heart.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Oh, oh! Is it a ''I just swallowed something and now it's stuck'' kind of cough?
        More of a "Nad's forgetting a ship" kind of cough. Hmpf.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Ohhh! Poor Jess! That just breaks my heart.

More of a "Nad's forgetting a ship" kind of cough. Hmpf.
          Sorry.
          To make up to you, I'll write a fluffy poem 'bout it.

Nad's Fluffy Other Ship Poem

He looks at her from 'cross the way
          she still loves him, but won't say
          She glances up and smiles a smile,
          wanting him for quite a while.

He moves closer, so does she
          passioniate, smoothly, meant to be.
          She's gorgeous, he's strong, worth the wait.
          The Beast and the beauty,
          Biggie and Kate.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I go away for a little while and insanity and silliness abound. *tsk*
            It's so unlike you.

*blinks*

Yes, you should! If you try really really hard you too can be a sweet little mouse like me :-)

*cough*

Darn! Still can't get rid of that cough, it let's me down every time

Having a job you love makes the world a much rosier place doesn't it? What do you do?

*huggles* I was like that last week-end Still got the cough but at least I've stopped croaking

It was Thank you

*huggles Bree for the paperwork* I've got a pile of it looking at me, but I'm ignoring it until I get back from Seattle
            Thanks. I still have a ton. More on that in a minute....

Bree, good luck with the paperwork! You'll be proud of you when it's done!
            Yeah about that, well you see my boss came in and insisted I join him for a business lunch. A lunch that included 4 bottles of the good stuff (there wasn't a bottle of wine on that table that costs less than $60) so I had no choice but to join him.

We had 4 other people with us and two of us (me and one other person) were actually conducting business. Planning for another private wine dinner in June. Sometimes I love my job.

Anyway, half of the paper work is still sitting on my desk at the office. Tomorrow I will be at the shop so it will remain unfinished for awhile because all of my office time will now go into the planning and development of this wine dinner. Eventually it will get done and I plan on being proud of myself when it is....eventually.
            Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Evening Woohoos

Bekki - Break a leg! Hope it goes fantastically! :-D

LadyGJ - Congrats on being done with school! And *hugs* on the sore throat, hope you feel better soon!

I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. My brother and his girlfriend are due to fly on Saturday as well - so GO AWAY ASH CLOUD! :-p

Bree - *hugs* and sympathies for the paperwork.
            Bekki and LadyG: What she said ^^^

Yes! Go away ash! I really am planning on setting up my web cam (no it isn't done yet ) and I want to get SKYPE and chat with Laurie and Jumble if they have time and/or are sober.

*runz*

Yeah, about that paperwork.Read above ^^^.
            *hugs WooHoos*

But... I liked the wig and I find slick hedgehog pretty darn hot as well!

Apparently it's getting thinner now and it should become less of a problem. I huffed and I puffed and blew it away, you know.

Aww! Both.

And as for Sanctuary ships in general...
            Yes. I am shipping a certain couple. (woodn't say huh?), but I'm not very found of active ships in the show. IMHO, there's something ...wrong with all of 'em. :-S :-P

*blinks*
            Spoiler:
            Except for my ship. That one's perfect
            I like the red hair and slick back hair as well. At least with this wig they popped a beret on top to hide the part of all wigs that are a dead giveaway. The top of wigs always seem to look phoney. It was definitely better than the one in S1.

I thought AT was absolutely adorable in this ep. especialy when she

Normandy Spoilers:
            Spoiler:
            was flirting in French to the soldiers.

Yes Nad your ship is indeed the finest ship! I think we may have inadvertently converted Jumble to our ship! Dragged her "aboard" as it were.

*happy sigh* Martin!

*kicks paperwork*

I'm not really that shallow...
            All the time :-o :-P
            Yes! He has "beautiful green eyes" Martin. About time Jumble posted some picspam.

Thanks. Now I am gonna have to pick up all those papers. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Yeah about that, well you see my boss came in and insisted I join him for a business lunch. A lunch that included 4 bottles of the good stuff (there wasn't a bottle of wine on that table that costs less than $60) so I had no choice but to join him.
              Poor, poor woman... *shakes head* The things they make you do!

I like the red hair and slick back hair as well. At least with this wig they popped a beret on top to hide the part of all wigs that are a dead giveaway. The top of wigs always seem to look phoney. It was definitely better than the one in S1.

Normandy Spoilers:
              Spoiler:
              I have to agree. Especially about the adorable part.
              She does that a lot!

Yes Nad your ship is indeed the finest ship! I think we may have inadvertently converted Jumble to our ship! Dragged her "aboard" as it were.
              I think we're about to start a WooHoo Ship Battle and I do blame Normandy for that. War is evil
              Or... call it a WooHoo Ship Love Fest.

Let me provide some music!

BTW, LG. I do have the utmost respect for your real other ship. Just putting it out there. *hugs*

I just miss the old days of S/J Shipping, when people opposed to the Ship were just icky.

''Nad kicked my paperwork''.
              It's the new ''My dog ate my homework''

sigpic

Comment

It's so unlike you.

*blinks*
                Blame Amanda! We're just trying to live up to her 'hilarious' image of us

We had 4 other people with us and two of us (me and one other person) were actually conducting business. Planning for another private wine dinner in June. Sometimes I love my job.

Anyway, half of the paper work is still sitting on my desk at the office. Tomorrow I will be at the shop so it will remain unfinished for awhile because all of my office time will now go into the planning and development of this wine dinner. Eventually it will get done and I plan on being proud of myself when it is....eventually.
                And you let us sympathize with you?

Bekki and LadyG: What she said ^^^

Yes! Go away ash! I really am planning on setting up my web cam (no it isn't done yet ) and I want to get SKYPE and chat with Laurie and Jumble if they have time and/or are sober.

*runz*

Well make up your mind - do you want us to have time or be sober? I doubt you can have both

Yeah, about that paperwork.Read above ^^^.

Normandy Spoilers:
                Spoiler:

'Inadvertently' is about right. I didn't even see you do it

Yes! He has "beautiful green eyes" Martin. About time Jumble posted some picspam.

You only have to say the word 'Martinpicspam' and I'm there It's like 'abracadabra'

Comment

Ooh hmm, let's put that to the test...

*waves wand*
                  Martinpicspam!

*sits back and waits*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

HEY PRESTO!!!!!!

TADAAAAA!!!

Comment

Wow, you're right! Just like magic

Which is a splendid point for me to go to bed on Night night all! *woohoo huggles*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Wow, you're right! Just like magic
                        Yep, just like magic........

(thanks Estrela)

Which is a splendid point for me to go to bed on Night night all! *woohoo huggles*
                        WoodNight *huggles*

Comment

I'm only here for a moment so I'm only going to comment

Jumble - a list? All you need it some money, (passport too I guess), a very large empty wine glass, a napkin (to wipe away cupcake crumbs), and some No DOZE!!!! (Oh and a few changes of underwear may be a good idea, but I do have a washing machine/dryer.)

Wine_Buyer -SOBRIETY- really - Jumble and me.....not a problem!

And as for Amanda's red hair in Normandy.....come on..... no one knows why -

IT WAS TO HONOR HER 'RED HAIRED' GRANDMOTHER WHO LIVED THROUGH THE WAR!

Bye all!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry.
                            To make up to you, I'll write a fluffy poem 'bout it.

<snip for space>

Ohhhh! I LOVED IT!

But you made a mistake at the end...

He moves closer, so does she
                            passioniate, smoothly, meant to be.
                            She's gorgeous, he's strong, worth the wait.
                            The Beast and the beauty,
                            John, Helen, it's fate.

It's so unlike you.

(That's supposed to be an innocent smile.)

Normandy Spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved the red wig too!
                            And I completly agree on the spoilers. I know she was going to
                            Spoiler:
                            speak French
                            but it didn't stop me from squeeing inwardly when I heard her! She was indeed adorable. ^^

I think we're about to start a WooHoo Ship Battle and I do blame Normandy for that. War is evil
                            Or... call it a WooHoo Ship Love Fest.
                            It's all about the love! (And the Hair. )

BTW, LG. I do have the utmost respect for your real other ship. Just putting it out there. *hugs*
                            Awwww. I do know that. *hugs back*

I just miss the old days of S/J Shipping, when people opposed to the Ship were just icky.
                            Isn't that what Sam/Shep is for? ;D

ROLF!
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Whoa, who called for it to pour buckets of rain. Definately not me!...Well maybe it will pour it all out and be gone by the weekend....

"MAY I PLEASE HAVE THIS WEEKEND TO THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND HAVE LOVELY WEATHER!" - THANK YOU!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in half death*

So tired...just back in Atl. I did watch Normandy on the plane

Spoiler:
                                it was ok in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see the five all together(well...except Tesla LOL) but I got really annoyed and started laughing at the German accents sometimes.They were strange...same like a lot of UK people had in the beginning with Magnus' accent

Also I'm not a big fan of WWII stories .

I did like the fact that Will's grand?father got killed...since he looked like Will and you know...Will has been bugging me the last few weeks.

As for Magnus' hair: LOVE! It's so all about the hair!

Didn't like the Magnus/Watson pairing...I just saw them as close friends and didn't see the chemistry...makes me wonder with whom else she also slept and all...not that she couldn't, I mean a lot can happen in 150+ years but it's another member of the five...

Oh well. It was still a lot better than the Will drama.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X