The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm sure Martin was left with the impression that I'm the dumbest blonde he's ever met

I must be off and get Suz - see you later *hugs*
    If that's the case then Amanda wood think I was the dumbest red-head ever.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post but this was posted by Sky on the Samandan thread in regards to slow loading pages. It really does work and saves a boatload of aggrevation:

"may be linked to the ad or something from the ad server. I've started to have luck hitting the 'x' to stop the page from loading. that stops that script from trying to run. If I don't do that, it's literally a minute per page that I'd have to wait unless I stop it. "

And now for something completely different:

I can't help it............................ I had to post this one.

Lay Off Letter

Little wonder why this guy is boss. He is sharp! You can't be any fairer than this leader...

Dear Employees:
      As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.

I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 23 May 2011, 09:38 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Jumble as per your FB request..HI...just delurking...or should that be "awakening"..omg what a great episode. but have a sneaky feeling that Normandy will be even better.

One question to ask Martin, when wood (see getting to use the lingo) TSE2 take place!!

sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
          Hi Jumble as per your FB request..HI...just delurking...or should that be "awakening"..omg what a great episode. but have a sneaky feeling that Normandy will be even better.

One question to ask Martin, when wood (see getting to use the lingo) TSE2 take place!!

See? That wasn't hard was it? *huggles*

Yep, Awakening was definitely the Sanctuary we know and love! And Normandy HAS to be Awesome

Oh yes, that's the question we'd all like the answer to, but I doubt Martin wood be the one to ask. Even if he knows, which I doubt, he woodn't tell until GABIT are ready to announce it

I think we're looking at July/August 2012

Comment

Hi Jumble, heck anytime in 2012 will be fine, but they need to let us know a date, don't mind waiting 12-18 months but wood just like a date for TSE2 and AT6...need to not only try and same spending money (i.e. buy less outfits) but also to not use up too many holidays. Glad to hear there will be a BTS re Normandy.

Only a few more days before you head of to Seattle, now that will be AWESOME
            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Hi Jumble, heck anytime in 2012 will be fine, but they need to let us know a date, don't mind waiting 12-18 months but wood just like a date for TSE2 and AT6...need to not only try and same spending money (i.e. buy less outfits) but also to not use up too many holidays.
              Don't worry, Mumsey assured me they wood give us plenty of notice so we can save up But yes, it wood be good to know so we can start making plans

Glad to hear there will be a BTS re Normandy.
              Me too! I really hope Martin has done some Director's Series type bts for us - he said he could

Only a few more days before you head of to Seattle, now that will be AWESOME
              It will - only FIVE MORE DAYS!!!! WooHooooood!!!! *bounces*

I just hope this latest volcanic ash cloud doesn't shut down the airports again

Comment

Re Ash cloud, should not be as bad as last year. Gosh, I am still dealing with travel claims from them.
                Bye for now. Will keep watching.
                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Re Ash cloud, should not be as bad as last year. Gosh, I am still dealing with travel claims from them.
                  Bye for now. Will keep watching.
                  From what I've heard it shouldn't *crosses fingers*

Come back soon *hugs*

Comment

*runs in*

*sheds clothes*

*gets interrupted by some clients*

*runs around nekkid*

*gets clothes back on*

*goes back to her serious job in here*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                      *runs nekkid. Alone now that Jann's with the clients*
                      ...Maybe with the Spencers. You'll never know who's lurking.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs WooHoos*
                        *runs nekkid. Alone now that Jann's with the clients*
                        ...Maybe with the Spencers. You'll never know who's lurking.
                        The clients ran off when I shed my clothes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Re: TSE. Not to put a damper on things but one would expect the next AT6 to be in the fall of 2012 (going by the time between previous events). Can't see the poor Gabit gang doing TSE only a few months before. Too much work in a very short time. Hope I am wrong. It would be a great excuse for those who wish to get out of London when the Olympics are there.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            The clients ran off when I shed my clothes!
                            Jeez. Lightweights
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Jeez. Lightweights
                              Of course...they're clients!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Re: TSE. Not to put a damper on things but one would expect the next AT6 to be in the fall of 2012 (going by the time between previous events). Can't see the poor Gabit gang doing TSE only a few months before. Too much work in a very short time. Hope I am wrong. It would be a great excuse for those who wish to get out of London when the Olympics are there.
                                Well, I for one think next summer would be a wonderful time to have the TSE2 event. Of course it needs to work around the Sanctuary filming schedule, but it works for me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X