The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Nad - thank you for the Amandapicspam (I said it again. Can we have more please?)
    Let's see what else is there.
    'Cause I sooo do not have lots of stuff in PB

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm not sure it was a stanalone - the next ep is called Carentan, I believe
    Maybe a tie in...

Yes, come on Nad, don't leave all the picspamming to me
    Jeez. Fine. *sighs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I had to look up Carentan.....you are right. A major battle from WWII did take place there. Interesting....how about 2 like episodes that stand alone together!
      sigpic

Comment

This was my thought as well...

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I had to look up Carentan.....you are right. A major battle from WWII did take place there. Interesting....how about 2 like episodes that stand alone together!
        Wasn't Carentan the town they were in during Normandy?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

AmandaSpam:

Hair Shot!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It was mentioned several times in Normandy
            Last edited by Jumble; 26 May 2011, 01:18 PM. Reason: Nearly missed a 69 :eek:

Comment

Just checking, but the next Sanctuary ep isn't next monday right?

WooHood on the Nearly Missed '69, Jumble!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I gather it's not, because it's Memorial Day in the US. The one week when I could have watched it live

Does that mean Itunes will miss a week too?

WooHood on the Nearly Missed '69, Jumble!
                Thank you

You'd think I'd notice, woodn't you?

Comment

I gather it's not, because it's Memorial Day in the US. The one week when I could have watched it live

Hum yeah.
                  That's what I was wondering too. And what's Space going to do in Canada?

Thank you

Oh, a '69 can slip by you when you're otherwise occupied...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Wasn't Carentan the town they were in during Normandy?
                    Yes it was. Maybe they're going to look for something there?
                    Spoiler:
                    I saw in a promo picture for Caretan the team standing near a trap in the ground. It looked like that one that hid the autotype during the war.

Not that this helps figure out what they're looking for, but I'm just saying what I saw. ;P

No.

*cries*
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thank you

Well, we can rewatch any of the episodes from the webcast until Normandy! I have about 9 bottles of wine in the house to give us something to do with our hands! And that will take care of day one and maybe part of day two! hic! hic! hic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hum yeah.
                        That's what I was wondering too. And what's Space going to do in Canada?
                        Skipping a week too.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

No.

*cries*
                          Aww. Look at it this way: At least now the season ends a week later too!

Well, we can rewatch any of the episodes from the webcast until Normandy! I have about 9 bottles of wine in the house to give us something to do with our hands! And that will take care of day one and maybe part of day two!
                          Tries not to fear what the hands wood do otherwise...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Skipping a week too.
                            Well... that's nice.

sigpic

Comment

*wanders through for quick catch-up before bed*
                              *gazes appreciatively at the Martinspam and Amandaspam and Otherawesomepeoplespam*

I may be wrong, but I think to be grammatically correct, 'How' has to be followed by a question mark

*looks around for Josi*
                              Definitely a question mark. Depends on the register, but you could get away with ?! in less formal language/dialogue.

*removes Woohoo grammar police hat*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aww. Look at it this way: At least now the season ends a week later too!

Tries not to fear what the hands wood do otherwise...
                                That's exactly what I was wondering

Laurie - only 9 bottles? Please tell me there's a winestore nearby?

Comment

Working...
                                X