Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got this note from one of my supervisors that was sent to her bosses:

(spoilered for OT)
    Just want to let you know what a huge help Janneke has been to me…she is very thorough with her updates to the speaker database, persistent in her communications with the product managers, and has a great attitude. I don’t know how I would have tracked the constant session changes/additions without her!

Reply from bosses:
    Awesome, thanks so much for sharing. And thanks Janneke for the great work!

and

This is a great note for her school files. Great job Janneke.

Last edited by starlover; 20 April 2011, 09:34 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Aw, sorry your were disappointed *hugs*

I went to a Hollies gig a couple of years ago and was amazed at how many teens and 20-somethings were there. Good music does stand the test of tme

On the other hand, I was definitely the olderst member of the audience at a recent Shadowboxer gig. But I didn't care because they were AWESOME!!!!
      It was a weird vibe at the concert. Too bad. I really like her, she's a unique artist.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

(spoilered for OT)
      Spoiler:
      Just want to let you know what a huge help Janneke has been to me…she is very thorough with her updates to the speaker database, persistent in her communications with the product managers, and has a great attitude. I don’t know how I would have tracked the constant session changes/additions without her!

Reply from bosses:

and

YAY! Go you! That's awesome!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

(spoilered for OT)
        Spoiler:

Reply from bosses:

and

Well done you!!!

And just to remind you, nothing is OT on this thread Publish and be PROUD!!!

Comment

Well done you!!!

And just to remind you, nothing is OT on this thread Publish and be PROUD!!!
          So delete the tags? I can do that! But it was a really sweet note for sure
          sigpic

Comment

So delete the tags? I can do that! But it was a really sweet note for sure
            Yes! Indeed it was

Hey, we haven't had that much good news around here lately - why hide it?

Comment

*huggles MoB* Sad thing you didn't had that much fun at the concert!

Yes! Indeed it was

Hey, we haven't had that much good news around here lately - why hide it?
              I unspoilered it...and I just did that because I don't know...sounded a bit self centric . ...oh and don't we all know I am persistent!

I'm still cute and innocent!
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles MoB* Sad thing you didn't had that much fun at the concert!

I unspoilered it...and I just did that because I don't know...sounded a bit self centric . ...oh and don't we all know I am persistent!

I'm still cute and innocent!
                Not at all! A well-deserved compliment is something to share and be happy about - made me smile

I've just ordered a new set of luggage for my trip *bounces* Now all I need to do is fill in the ESTA, buy some travel insurance and remember to pick my seat the day before

Comment

Aaaaaand I've booked Anderson's for next Saturday and Sunday

Btw Jann, you said you haven't got much SG artwork - you surely must have some Shep stuff in your PB? Post it!!

Comment

Not at all! A well-deserved compliment is something to share and be happy about - made me smile
                    Me too! Always nice to get some recognition for what you do. (including all the time during work I spend on GW and FB *giggles*)

I've just ordered a new set of luggage for my trip *bounces* Now all I need to do is fill in the ESTA, buy some travel insurance and remember to pick my seat the day before
                    Nice! I still have to order an extra suitcase for all the stuff I...acquired in here And the ESTA is really easy just make sure to do it at least 72 hours before hand and then it's valid for two whole years!
                    As for travel insurance...yey...I'm on a continous plan since I dad decided we travel a lot he took one for all of us year round. (and I needed it this time around)

Travelling is awesome. I looooooooove it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaand I've booked Anderson's for next Saturday and Sunday

Btw Jann, you said you haven't got much SG artwork - you surely must have some Shep stuff in your PB? Post it!!
                      1. I'm jealous. Hmpf.

2. I will do that later today! Gotta work right now...or pretend to work
                      sigpic

Comment

Me too! Always nice to get some recognition for what you do. (including all the time during work I spend on GW and FB *giggles*)

Nice! I still have to order an extra suitcase for all the stuff I...acquired in here And the ESTA is really easy just make sure to do it at least 72 hours before hand and then it's valid for two whole years!
                        As for travel insurance...yey...I'm on a continous plan since I dad decided we travel a lot he took one for all of us year round. (and I needed it this time around)

Travelling is awesome. I looooooooove it!
                        I decided that since I've got this travel bug I really need to have luggage with wheels and handles - much easier

The ESTA lasts for two years? Hm. Then do I need to do one since I must have filled one in last July for the Vancouver trip?

Travel insurance costs me a fortune if I'm honest about my medical history

1. I'm jealous. Hmpf.
                        *hugs* You'll get to go again one day - and I'm sure there will be plenty of desserts available for the cottage holiday in August

2. I will do that later today! Gotta work right now...or pretend to work
                        Good Haven't seen any Shep artwork for ages
                        Last edited by Jumble; 20 April 2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Comment

I decided that since I've got this travel bug I really need to have luggage with wheels and handles - much easier
                            For sure...you saw my bag...but it's too small!

The ESTA lasts for two years? Hm. Then do I need to do one since I must have filled one in last July for the Vancouver trip?
                            Yes, as long as your passport stayed valid during those two years it stays that way. Look it up . That was the advantage for my parents since they already had one from last July/August they didn't need to get a new one when I was sick in February and could just go.

Although I don't know if you got one for Vancouver since that is Canada and not the US.
                            Travel insurance costs me a fortune if I'm honest about my medical history
                            *hugs* I have no clue how it works...just know that ours goes through the bank and I didn't had a history till I came here with the good insurance...so they can't change it anymore now *grins*

*hugs* You'll get to go again one day - and I'm sure there will be plenty of desserts available for the cottage holiday in August
                            There better be!

Good Haven't seen any Shep artwork for ages
                            Yeez.

Some 2008(and 2009??) Arties

Train artwork:

Got this one signed(by JF) next to me (at the office):

Class wp...funny story with it though. Found it annoying that my BF at the time couldn't leave me alone(turned out to be the stalker guy) and made this so he would leave me alone for a moment...plus I could thunk Sheppy. Really bad...but true!

Combined with another Shep

Siggies:

*giggles*

Don't have that much old Shep stuff It's mostly Sam or S/J with a little bit of Jack on the side...

*hangs head in shame*
                            sigpic

Comment

Someone really needs to keep me from bidding in the S4K auction! Really. Oy.

A little something I hope you will all 'like' on Facebook. I'm starting the publicity blitz for our next concert... so clicky and like please. Get your friends to like it too... We have been talking about expanding the series out of NYC. Plans in the works. So who knows... I LIKE IT!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*drools*

Er........ I mean.... love your Shep artwork Jann

Oh yeah, I remember the stalker guy

Nothing to be ashamed of, I don't have much SG team artwork either I'm trying to make up for that

Comment

Working...
                                X