No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I snurched the thingy (brush? ) from the art thread. Couldn't really enter this as 'sekrit'

See what I mean by ''WooHoodStock specific'' artwork?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Bree... Miracles are soooo possible! (((huggles))))

Nad... I think you might be right!
    Thanks.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Now that is a fantastic idea. The Woohoo Gallery.

And on the note on the art thread, yes, totally agree we should at least wait until after the awards before broaching the subject. We need to have that celebration first.
      Definitely

From what everyone has said so far, it looks like we definitely want a WooHoo Gallery yes? I think that should also wait until after the s/j awards have finished

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs Bree*
      EDIT: on your edit.

Yay Dave!

And having sat down to properly read earlier posts, I have to say that I personally blame AT for the increased insanity of certain WooHoos. I do. Especially after Dee's statement that Amanda kept offering crack. It's not the broccoli, the booze or Martin's Shorts. It's her. *shakes head* I knew making that one an honourary WooHoo wood cause us problems someday...

I warned you, but you woodn't listen......... *shakes head*

I snurched the thingy (brush? ) from the art thread. Couldn't really enter this as 'sekrit'

See what I mean by ''WooHoodStock specific'' artwork?

Thanks.
      LOVE IT!!! No, it woodn't be much of a Sekrit, but you should still enter it just for the fun of it And I think we need a tut for it too

*waves to 14 guests*

Comment

*tumbles in*

*looks up* Hmm... I'm doing an awful lot of tumbling lately!

Today I ran 4 miles to get my head back on straight, walked another 3 doing errands, and am finally home doing laundry, uploading pics to FB and watching some SG1. <3 my Sam and Jack. *sigh*

Needless to say, I think (hope!) I'll finally sleep well tonight. *squishy huggles*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I warned you, but you woodn't listen......... *shakes head*
          She looked so... nice and normal. *hangs head in shame*

LOVE IT!!! No, it woodn't be much of a Sekrit, but you should still enter it just for the fun of it And I think we need a tut for it too

*waves to 14 guests*
          Thanks, but it's out there now

And another tut? You're just messing with my poor head aren't you?

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          *tumbles in*

*looks up* Hmm... I'm doing an awful lot of tumbling lately!

Today I ran 4 miles to get my head back on straight, walked another 3 doing errands, and am finally home doing laundry, uploading pics to FB and watching some SG1. <3 my Sam and Jack. *sigh*

Needless to say, I think (hope!) I'll finally sleep well tonight. *squishy huggles*
          *makes a note to buy padded floor tiles*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

She looked so... nice and normal. *hangs head in shame*
            If I've told you once, I've told you a zillion times - heed your elders! We know what we're talking about

And believe me, there is nothing 'normal' about Amanda Tapping

Thanks, but it's out there now

And another tut? You're just messing with my poor head aren't you?
            No.

Yes.

But I still want a tut

*makes a note to buy padded floor tiles*
            To go with the padded walls?

*huggles Bree*

Sleep well MoB

Comment

1. To go with the padded walls?

2. Sleep well MoB

2. Will try! I ALWAYS try.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

If I've told you once, I've told you a zillion times - heed your elders! We know what we're talking about

And believe me, there is nothing 'normal' about Amanda Tapping
                Whatever. *rolls eyes and wiggles her head*

*makes another noe to buy a notebook to scribble down advise and ...heed*

And I believe that now.
                AT might be responsible for the insanity, the WooHoos are respnsible for making me think she's ...crazy.

No.

Yes.

But I still want a tut
                *sighs*

Fine.
                Maybe I'll even post it in the proper thread...

To go with the padded walls?

*huggles Bree*

Sleep well MoB
                Yes.

sigpic

Comment

2. Will try! I ALWAYS try.
                  Sometimes trying is a mistake, for me anyway

I fell asleep around 7pm, then woke with a start feeling certain I'd heard a noise and that there was someone in the house Lay there scared for a few minutes, then decided I'd better investigate....... nobody there, of course Now it's 11.30pm and I'm wide awake

Whatever. *rolls eyes and wiggles her head*

*makes another note to buy a notebook to scribble down advice and ...heed*

And I believe that now.
                  AT might be responsible for the insanity, the WooHoos are responsible for making me think she's ...crazy.
                  Ah, but she was the one that convinced us she was responsible for the insanity, we just passed it along

*sighs*

Fine.
                  Maybe I'll even post it in the proper thread...
                  After you've posted it here, right?

Yes.
                  Do the wardens let you decorate in a colour of your own choice? Do they trust you with spray cans? If yes, please book me a room.........

Comment

I think someone else has been at the broccoli.........

From here

February 17, 2011

I've watched the moonrise,
                    now the sun,
                    all in one breath.
                    The dogs are confused,
                    as am I,
                    watching all the colors
                    out there,
                    not to mention...
                    ...in the sky.

(watching all that lives out there...
                    not to mention in the sky.)

(watching as dear life rolls by,
                    not to mention... metaphors... in the sky.)

Rick
                    *waves to 18 guests*

Comment

I fell asleep around 7pm, then woke with a start feeling certain I'd heard a noise and that there was someone in the house Lay there scared for a few minutes, then decided I'd better investigate....... nobody there, of course Now it's 11.30pm and I'm wide awake
                      Heh. Hear ya. *hugs* Hope sleep comes back to you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah, but she was the one that convinced us she was responsible for the insanity, we just passed it along

After you've posted it here, right?

Do the wardens let you decorate in a colour of your own choice? Do they trust you with spray cans? If yes, please book me a room.........
                        Yes on the posting and No on the spray cans.

I need sleep, hence the lazy quote.

I think someone else has been at the broccoli.........

From here

*waves to 18 guests*
                        Nothin' wrong with some poetry! Don't we all know that feeling?
                        But for me it usually works more like:

I see the colours, shapes they move
                        darn that plant, but bless this groove.
                        My puppy whines, she needs to pee
                        but I'm ogling my PeeTeeBee
                        Lookatmyhands! There's two ...or four
                        Fingers wiggle, don't they get sore?
                        I smoke the br'ccli and I smile.
                        Somethingsomething... for a while.

...Duuuude.

EDIT:* Waves at 14 guests* It's ... sleep deprivation.

sigpic

Comment

PengYn has posted her AT5 con report here

Comment

Hello woohoos

I don't really have anything interesting to say today, except for how much I love you all!! Really though!

You know when you have something really amazing and it's not that you take it for granted, but its amazingness just becomes normal and natural? Well, that's what you all are to me And hearing all about AT5 and the giving and love has made everything you all are and everything we are together hit me in the face, and made me see it afresh. I really am astounded by you all, by us all...I am truly blessed to have you! A whole world of unique and stunning confidants and friends from everywhere and anywhere with so many different stories and beautiful talents to share. You are all such a pillar of everything - stability, wisdom, wonder, joy...and all I have to do is look on my computer to find you...at some time in some place in the world, someone wonderful is here waiting for me

There is no end to how luck I feel

/gush (oh dear...I really didn't mean to get that...emotional...ah well, it's true. I love you guys! Hehehe)

*runz away, face red*
                            sigpic

Comment

Bekki, can't green you but that is such a beautiful post *squishy huggles*

Comment

Heh. Hear ya. *hugs* Hope sleep comes back to you!
                                Thanks, it did eventually and has in fact only just left - at 10am

Yes on the posting and No on the spray cans.
                                Good and aw

I need sleep, hence the lazy quote.

Nothin' wrong with some poetry! Don't we all know that feeling?
                                But for me it usually works more like:

I see the colours, shapes they move
                                darn that plant, but bless this groove.
                                My puppy whines, she needs to pee
                                but I'm ogling my PeeTeeBee
                                Lookatmyhands! There's two ...or four
                                Fingers wiggle, don't they get sore?
                                I smoke the br'ccli and I smile.
                                Somethingsomething... for a while.

...Duuuude.

EDIT:* Waves at 14 guests* It's ... sleep deprivation.
                                .... and yet you seem to make sense.......

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Hello woohoos

I don't really have anything interesting to say today, except for how much I love you all!! Really though!

You know when you have something really amazing and it's not that you take it for granted, but its amazingness just becomes normal and natural? Well, that's what you all are to me And hearing all about AT5 and the giving and love has made everything you all are and everything we are together hit me in the face, and made me see it afresh. I really am astounded by you all, by us all...I am truly blessed to have you! A whole world of unique and stunning confidants and friends from everywhere and anywhere with so many different stories and beautiful talents to share. You are all such a pillar of everything - stability, wisdom, wonder, joy...and all I have to do is look on my computer to find you...at some time in some place in the world, someone wonderful is here waiting for me

There is no end to how luck I feel

/gush (oh dear...I really didn't mean to get that...emotional...ah well, it's true. I love you guys! Hehehe)

*runz away, face red*
                                Aw Bekki, beautifully put and I'm sure we all feel the same way *squishy huggles*

Comment

Working...
                                X