The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*still wearing the hazmat suit*

Loving the baby pix. Everyone is so cuuuuuute.
    I may scan one of mine in later if properly motivated to get out of bed and go into the computer room *cough* *sneeze* *sniffle* .

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Here are a few: (if you want more let me know. I have set up an album in photobucket)
    Spoiler:
    Laurie!
    Those pix of Amanda are...are....are...

Oh dear!

Iz dead!
    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary S3 Bloopers......

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumble; 14 November 2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *still wearing the hazmat suit*

Loving the baby pix. Everyone is so cuuuuuute.
        I may scan one of mine in later if properly motivated to get out of bed and go into the computer room *cough* *sneeze* *sniffle* .

Laurie!
        Those pix of Amanda are...are....are...

Oh dear!

Iz dead!
        Glad you enjoyed them but I hope your last little picture won't come true. No No!
        *Huggles and Waves* to Jumble....the only other conspiritor ah person on line with me right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          Awwww, cute little pics! I know I have one of me somewhere.......I'll dig it out later and scan it in. I'm not covered in chocolate though....is that a prerequisite of this particular pic sharing?
          I didn't have choc on me...and the only one where I do have it, is safely at home(in the Netherlands) in an album, on a hidden page...because it is the most embarrassing picture of me that exists!

Jumble I love seeing pictures from you when you were younger! Even if you disagree I don't think you've changed a lot. Still pretty! As is Suz

Also thanks for the blooper video!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Awww! So cute

Yeah, poor you has been at my house and tortured by my mom with the evil babybook

*hugs* That sucks!
            Not so much tortured as amused

Jumble, very cute pictures of you
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I didn't have choc on me...and the only one where I do have it, is safely at home(in the Netherlands) in an album, on a hidden page...because it is the most embarrassing picture of me that exists!

Jumble I love seeing pictures from you when you were younger! Even if you disagree I don't think you've changed a lot. Still pretty! As is Suz
              Aw, thanks

Also thanks for the blooper video!
              You're welcome! I hope there'll be more by the time the dvds are released

*waves to Laurie and Wendy*

Comment

To all my "Woohoo" buddies on line, now or a little later tonight....I need a little cheering up. No not like Cags, bless her, but on a different matter.

Yesterday (Saturday) I got four (count them) "4" agent rejects at one time. They poured into my email like.....well I'm not very poetic right now. And that was after I got 2 of them in the mail on Friday. Oh, they are all very nice and polite.... but they are still rejects. Now, it's not like I'm not use to getting them, but all of them at one time along with a bunch of bills. Well, I wasn't ready and it brought me down. So right now my mood matches the weather outside, grey and cloudy with some rain. I hate feeling this way so please....has anyone got anything to cheer me up. I could sure use it.
                sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

I gotta remember to watch the bloopers after this film has finished

Laurie, I'm sorry you got rejected. *huggles* One will accept you, and thankfully, you only need one. Have faith.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I don't have much cheer to send Laurie Best I can do is send you HUGE squishy huggles and say that those people obviously don't know a good thing when they see it

Did you check out the S3 bloopers? Should make you smile

Comment

ROFL!!!
                      Thanks for that vid Jumble that's just Awesome!!
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Sanctuary S3 Bloopers......

[center]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...opers_0004.jpg
                        Can't wait to see these in better quality!

btw Loving the old pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Can't wait to see these in better quality!
                          Me too

btw Loving the old pics
                          Fun to look back at, huh? Must admit I got a bit lost in the photo albums whilst trying to find some halfway decent ones of me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I don't have much cheer to send Laurie Best I can do is send you HUGE squishy huggles and say that those people obviously don't know a good thing when they see it

Did you check out the S3 bloopers? Should make you smile
                            Yes, my timing is rather ackward....sorry about that.
                            Thanks for the huggles.... and yes, I did see the S3 bloopers, thank you.

Think I'll just go off and snuggle in my "Quilt" for awhile. These moods don't come often and hopefully won't last long. My silly ego can take care of itself. Give my best to Cags and a big *huggle* for her.
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie and giggles at bloopers and awws at mini-Woohoo pics*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Baby WooHoos! Everyone's so cute.
                                I'm sure pretty much every WooHoo has seen this, but it's the only one I have scanned in

Love it, though

And and and... Bloopers!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                Oh, I don't know, I'd be tempted to reply "I'm single if you're hot"
                                Heh

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                To all my "Woohoo" buddies on line, now or a little later tonight....I need a little cheering up. No not like Cags, bless her, but on a different matter.

Yesterday (Saturday) I got four (count them) "4" agent rejects at one time. They poured into my email like.....well I'm not very poetic right now. And that was after I got 2 of them in the mail on Friday. Oh, they are all very nice and polite.... but they are still rejects. Now, it's not like I'm not use to getting them, but all of them at one time along with a bunch of bills. Well, I wasn't ready and it brought me down. So right now my mood matches the weather outside, grey and cloudy with some rain. I hate feeling this way so please....has anyone got anything to cheer me up. I could sure use it.
                                *huge hugs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X