The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    go on!!!! It's gonna be cool! All questions are extremely important!

Oh- I'm sorry to hear that Nad! It must hurt! *hugs*!
    Yes.

And thanks It's feeling better now. I'm quite used to burning myself, actually... I have some quite interesting scars

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Mom! How could you? Wood this help?

ROFL! Yes, that helped. Now I can kiss the bandage myself

We need a series of those.
    PTB bandages: Makes your booboo better.

And Mom's just mean like that
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      ((((Nad)))) But at least you have Martin plasters and a super list of questions
      What more does a WooHoo need in life?

...Apart from Martin's birthday, of course
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        What more does a WooHoo need in life?

...Apart from Martin's birthday, of course
        Well indeed
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Nad for her burns* I sooo know how you feel now *looks at arm*

and *pouts* I didn't got one of those bandage...no fair *wants a martin kissie bandage as well*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs Nad for her burns* I sooo know how you feel now *looks at arm*

and *pouts* I didn't got one of those bandage...no fair *wants a martin kissie bandage as well*
            I've used most of the Martin ones, have this instead

Comment

I've used most of the Martin ones, have this instead

Yummy, this works for me as well.

*puts it on*

*kisses it*

Awww...make it better RDA...make it better!

Do you have them in bigger size as well?!?!? J/K
              sigpic

Comment

Um, no, and to my shame, I can't remember who made them for me Someone want to remind me? They were with all the 'Get Well' cards that I got when I was hurt, and I didn't put who they were from when I saved them Blame it on the drugs

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  BTW, I've been struck with the accident proneness!

I was baking chicken wings and it got a little heated... and the pan spit baking grease at me
                  I've burnt my chest (go clevage ), my arm and my hand. And it hurts.

...Mom laughed at me.
                  I know how you feel. I was baking cookies during Christmas and I had a tank top on. I'd sprayed the sheet so the cookies wouldn't stick and I had gotten some of the grease/oil on the rest of the sheet. When I went to take the out, I accidentally tipped the sheet toward me. A bunch of the grease/oil spilled right down the center of my chest. Boy did that hurt.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

jumble, I think it was Oma
                    sigpic

Comment

Um, no, and to my shame, I can't remember who made them for me Someone want to remind me? They were with all the 'Get Well' cards that I got when I was hurt, and I didn't put who they were from when I saved them Blame it on the drugs
                      Sure... blame the drugs

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                      I know how you feel. I was baking cookies during Christmas and I had a tank top on. I'd sprayed the sheet so the cookies wouldn't stick and I had gotten some of the grease/oil on the rest of the sheet. When I went to take the out, I accidentally tipped the sheet toward me. A bunch of the grease/oil spilled right down the center of my chest. Boy did that hurt.
                      Major Auwwie!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        jumble, I think it was Oma
                        Thanks LJ

Nad be fair, I was still floating when I got home.........partly from the drugs, partly from the awesomeness of all the lovely cards and messages from everyone, and partly from having Joe dedicate his blog to me! That's a very heady combination

Comment

Thanks LJ

Nad be fair, I was still floating when I got home.........partly from the drugs, partly from the awesomeness of all the lovely cards and messages from everyone, and partly from having Joe dedicate his blog to me! That's a very heady combination
                          ...fine...
                          mentioning JM did the trick for me.

sigpic

Comment

I admit it! I snurched it from jumble!

EDIT: And look how horrified Jack is in my sig! (I'm so sorry, jack!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              I admit it! I snurched it from jumble!

EDIT: And look how horrified Jack is in my sig! (I'm so sorry, jack!)

Poor Jack!

sigpic

Comment

Careful there luvnjack, that's how Jumble started Next thing you know you'll be abandoning Jack for the charms of the Martin

Edit: I feel I should hastily qualify that the was for the idea of luvnjack abandoning Jack, not for Martin's charms. For they are many and not at all -worthy.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X