The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    LOL! When we were talking to Martin about the all important birthday question, we were discussing AT's response about him being an international spy and gigolo. He joked about not telling his wife about the gigolo thing.
    You didn't tell us that bit! Any other little conversational gems you'd care to pass on? *iznotbeggingiznotbegging*

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      It worked! Itworkeditworkeditworked!!! *does happy dance*

Now that I can get the bts stuff, I can do another Joe vid....MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
      *sits down to wait for LJ's version of 'Sex Bomb'*

Oh I seriously need to stop putting these vids on the big screen............

Comment

I'm NOT doing Sex Bomb! *blushes profusely*

EDIT: Oh my heck!!! SOMEONE stop me from doing THIS!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's what I said, repeatedly......... for about a week...

Edit: Why wood I stop you? At least then there wood be two of us with red faces

Comment

*takes deep breath*

I finally did it, I took down all the RDA/Jackpics from the kitchen wall.......... I needed the space to put these up......

Comment

Spoiler:
              NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*feels lightheaded...staggers off to RDA thunk thread*
              sigpic

Comment

I know

But I also put up these..

I mean, it's THE SHIRT!!!

I'm sure Rick will forgive me, he must know how UTTERLY AWESOME Martin is....... really, he MUST!!!

Comment

*sob* WHERE did I fail you??!!*sob*

Well, more Jack/RDA for me! Please send the banished stuff along my way!
                  sigpic

Comment

You didn't fail me (((((LJ))))) I just......... fell so hard for Martin that every other man in the world (except Michael, of course, and he struggles sometimes) faded into insignificance, including RDA

See, I can't be like you. You love RDA and Joe. I have to be 100% into just one, and it happens to be Martin (poor, poor Martin ) *shrugs* That's just the way I am. I hung onto my RDA pics as long as I could, but in the end I just had to have Martin on every available surface....... call me manic, call me anything you want, it's just the way I am

Comment

*walks in..sees ...people*

*snickers*

*walks out again*

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Oh my heck!!! SOMEONE stop me from doing THIS!!!
                        Actually, having listened to it a couple more times, I think it wood suit Joe pretty well. It makes me think dark and sultry, slow and sexy.............. er............

Ok, soooooooo not going to apply that to Martin

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *walks in..sees ...people*

*snickers*

*walks out again*

What? Who was here? Have we had burglars?? *looks around to check nothing's missing* Nope, all my pics as still here

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos

Did we have fun yesterday ?

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Yesterday evening my uncle hit a boar on the road, he's ok, a car bit crashed Good that he's ok, he wanted me to go with him, even offered me to drive, but I didn't want to, ufff...
                          Glad to hear he's ok Achaja.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          ...... with pics of Dan Oh no, I forgot, Sarai doesn't live close enough to stick pics of him on your pcs does she?
                          Little does she know I'm formulating a plan...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          No, sadly for the both of us But she's more than welcome to spamthunk my library if ever she's down this way

Second thoughts, it's probably a good thing we live so far apart... we could wreak serious thunky damage
                          Hehe, *huggles Jos*. Feel free to spamthunk the bar if you're ever up this way !

Actually...thinking of ways to get the sack...maybe I should spamthunk the bar .

*cough*

MARTIN if you see it, please please forgive me

Love it Jumble

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            Wood Morning Woohoos

Did we have fun yesterday ?
                            Apparently.....

How was your trip to Scarborough?

Glad to hear he's ok Achaja.

Little does she know I'm formulating a plan...
                            Shhhh!

Hehe, *huggles Jos*. Feel free to spamthunk the bar if you're ever up this way !

Actually...thinking of ways to get the sack...maybe I should spamthunk the bar .
                            Now that sounds like a plan

Love it Jumble
                            Thanks

I got up this morning and thought 'Did I really do that?' Then I discovered that I did....... and am actually glad, 'cos I really like it now.... Shhhhhh.....

Comment

Apparently.....

How was your trip to Scarborough?
                              It was good thanks

Spoiler:
                              Too many tourists there for my liking, and it was super windy! But we took my little sister and her friend and played in the arcades, ate some sea-food and ice-cream and bought rock ! All very English seaside . Dad was looking very well, he's been out in the garden a lot building his strength up Fingers crossed he stays well for the forseeable future .

I got up this morning and thought 'Did I really do that?' Then I discovered that I did....... and am actually glad, 'cos I really like it now.... Shhhhhh.....

It's a great vid, Martin wood be able to see the funny side !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                It was good thanks

Spoiler:
                                Too many tourists there for my liking, and it was super windy! But we took my little sister and her friend and played in the arcades, ate some sea-food and ice-cream and bought rock ! All very English seaside . Dad was looking very well, he's been out in the garden a lot building his strength up Fingers crossed he stays well for the forseeable future .
                                Sounds like fun, I haven't done the seaside arcade thing in years

Great to hear Dad is doing well

It's a great vid, Martin wood be able to see the funny side !
                                I hope so

Spoiler:
                                Since Debbie's comment on the birthday vid I've been a bit nervous, because according to Martin they all live pretty close together and I can just see the wives chatting over coffee......... I just hope Martin's wife can also see the funny side

Thanks heavens for the anonimity of the internet

Hopefully it wood just make him laugh.....

And let's face it, he did put himself on camera doing this....

..... so what does he expect

And it's waaaaaay to early in the morning to be watching that in slomo in order to get a decent cap of it
                                Last edited by Jumble; 05 May 2009, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X