The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw Nad, that sad penguin makes me want to hug him Can you believe I have no VWs? Must get myself some, bad hippy

I've finished redecorating my bedroom wall.......

.......is it bedtime yet?

Yup.

And the VW's I got one as a present and I snurched the other one from ...my dog

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! On The Wall... Sweet Dreams indeed!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      It is, indeed, a sad, sad day. (Hey jumble, do I get your Jack/Mac/RDA pics??!!) *back to being sad*
      I wondered who wood be the first to ask I'm happy to pass some on if you want them

Comment

I wondered who wood be the first to ask I'm happy to pass some on if you want them
        OH, yes, please! I'm sure Kliggins has plenty.
        sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down*

I want some of them too!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Aww... poor Rick. On sale like this
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Aww... poor Rick. On sale like this
              I wasn't planning on selling him, I was giving him away....................which somehow sounds worse

I really feel we've been neglecting Martin on here today, what with bedroom walls and such So to let him know we love him, I'm going to picspam

and my new favourite (yes, I know, I change my mind every other day )

Oh, um THUNK WARNING?

Comment

Awww cool pics of your room Nad and I see you have a little Ferrari...way cool(as you could see on my pics, I love Ferrari's as well!)

Jumble redecorating your wall...sad to see no more Jack/mac/rda...but lovely MW pics Awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Aw Nad, that sad penguin makes me want to hug him Can you believe I have no VWs? Must get myself some, bad hippy

I've finished redecorating my bedroom wall.......

.......is it bedtime yet?
                  You haven't even left one picture of poor RDA??? Really can't help but shed a little tear right now.

And on the subject of bedrooms, my walls are sooo boring. Plain white, and I'm not even allowed to put up pictures since its a stupid rented house *pouts*. It has not, however, stopped me from placing this little number

next to my mirror to peruse in the quiet of the morning.

Wish I had a real picture to show you, my printer is out of comission atm . Unfortunately the bf has drawn the line at pictures of DS. I can't imagine why?! !!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    It is, indeed, a sad, sad day. (Hey jumble, do I get your Jack/Mac/RDA pics??!!) *back to being sad*
                    Hey! You have to share!

Originally posted by luvnjack
                    OH, yes, please! I'm sure Kliggins has plenty.
                    Hey, Hey, Hey, I do not have enough!!!!!

I might be willing to let the greedy one luvnjack have everything but RDA with the zebra and the one with RDA and Whiskey right next to it.

Thanks Dutch for sharing your room. It looks wonderful.

The new wall looks great, Jumble, although I miss RDA.
                    Last edited by Kliggins; 18 January 2009, 12:54 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sarai I still have some pics of RDA/Jack on the kitchen wall, but I decided the bedroom had to 100% Martin

Can't you put pics up with blu-tack? It comes off without leaving a mark

Kligs, you mean these?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sarai I still have some pics of RDA/Jack on the kitchen wall, but I decided the bedroom had to 100% Martin

Can't you put pics up with blu-tack? It comes off without leaving a mark

Kligs, you mean these?

Spoiler:

Yes please. Those are the ones, but only if you really want them to go to a good home.
                        sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

This thread is so wacky

Anyway:

((((Martin))))
                          I promise I shall never give you away or trade you for someone else!

sigpic

Comment

Not wanting to bring the thread down, but I have sad news of one of our S.H.I.P. members. Chelle DB lost her Dad last week, so she won't be around for a while. She asked me to pass on this message

"Please let the ship family know that I still miss them and think of them often. In fact I would have to say almost everyday."

(((((Chelle)))))

Comment

Hi Woohoos!
                              I'm sorry about Chelle DB, that's terribly sad *hugs from shipper*

Great pics of your rooms and picspams girls My walls are just orange with yellow butterfly on curtain Sorry that I wasn't around lately but my brother buy 2 hamsters (they are cute) and I was on party I missed you and Martin!

Aaand cut!!!!
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I heard about Chelle's dad on Samanda soon after it happened.

p.s. I made this this morning, it's snurchable if anyone wants it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X