Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Haha Fainne! You are very brave to talk like that in public. I offered Martin to marry me, but just in Jumble's rep - and guess what she told me?!
    "get in line Achaja, get in line!"
    not brave, just a fangirl's talk

    *rofl* now i wish Martin was an african Chief so he can have more than 1 wives

    Comment


      what an idea harem?
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

      Comment


        hmm, no, wives sounds better

        Comment


          Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          second one? i assume you mean me wanting to play with his tongue
          Yes, I meant you............and my comment was a bit guttery too

          Originally posted by Achaja View Post

          Nah, no matter what, we behave quite normal...spointanious?...we're just crazy
          Haha Fainne! You are very brave to talk like that in public. I offered Martin to marry me, but just in Jumble's rep - and guess what she told me?!
          "get in line Achaja, get in line!"
          Oh, no fair quoting me from my profile page

          Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          not brave, just a fangirl's talk

          *rofl* now i wish Martin was an african Chief so he can have more than 1 wives
          Hmmmmm I'm waaaaaay to selfish to want to share him

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post

            Hmmmmm I'm waaaaaay to selfish to want to share him
            well, you can't have everything

            Comment


              'All or Nothing', that's my motto

              Comment


                Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                what an idea harem?
                Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                hmm, no, wives sounds better
                I don't mind which one...but as long as I'm his wife*cough*as the wife of several other hotties*cough* I don't mind
                sigpic

                Comment


                  *pokes head in*

                  Hi guys! *waves*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

                  Comment


                    ...When did we start discussing marriage?

                    Anyway, I'll let you ladies fight over that one. I don't want Martin in that way. I'm just having fun with him and return home after

                    ...Where I can WooShip, adore and love him
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      And you are right Nad Are you psychologist or what?
                      What is the most important - MARTIN is a very good director! And handsome...
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        ...When did we start discussing marriage?

                        Anyway, I'll let you ladies fight over that one. I don't want Martin in that way. I'm just having fun with him and return home after

                        ...Where I can WooShip, adore and love him
                        '
                        But but but but but...I don't want to return him home...I want him lock in here together with my other prices...I mean men...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          And you are right Nad Are you psychologist or what?
                          What is the most important - MARTIN is a very good director! And handsome...
                          Thank you
                          And he is. And he's good at being handome too


                          Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          '
                          But but but but but...I don't want to return him home...I want him lock in here together with my other prices...I mean men...
                          Now, Jann... Boys aren't toys and men aren't prices.
                          Toys cost money and to earn a price you must work very hard.
                          Men don't work that way
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Now, Jann... Boys aren't toys and men aren't prices.
                            Toys cost money and to earn a price you must work very hard.
                            Men don't work that way
                            Really?

                            Hmm...that is probably why I don't have a BF

                            but still boys are toys and men are prices look good Much easier...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Been busy today WooHoos but to make up for that.............








                              .....and Woodnight

                              Comment


                                Woodnight Jumble, Woohoos! Love the pics Speaking of which



                                *hrhrhrhr*
                                Last edited by Achaja; 15 January 2009, 04:01 PM.
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X