Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    And +1 needs a badge, too

I had more to say, but editing the above post destroyed my brain cells.
    She does. Any suggestions?

Glad you enjoyed John Barrowman I love his humour

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *bites nails* Okay, I sent the shirt FOREVER ago!! Do you think he hasn't gotten it, or he got it and hated it??? *haz nervous breakdown*
    Hard to say Did they give you an ETA on it?

Just watching Alan Titchmarsh........ Cliff Richard has just had his 70th birthday He doesn't look anywere near that.

I guess that's what comes of leading a low-stress life by not getting married, not having kids, and being a multi-millionaire

I knew I'd gone wrong somewhere

Comment

*huggles Bree tightly* I hope it isn't really advanced yet and that he can be cured

Jumble at the "P" word not being naughty...gives me ideas...or is the context in which you use it also important.

Hmmmm...I like it.

Woohoo! for Sanctuary almost airing at your place. I' m curious to hear what y' all think about it! And I can finally talk about it too!
      Sarai couldn't you just go the...errr...less legal route to see the episode? That's what I did in the Netherlands...we don't have any of the series I watch so gotta use the...err...other...way
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree* I'm so sorry to hear that. Remember we're all here for you .

Comment

*bounces in*
          SANCTUARY NIGHT!!!!!!!

----Rapid change of mood upon reading----

*massive squishy huggles for Bree* I'm so sorry to hear about your dad Thinking of you and your family and really hope they've found it early enough.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I swear this has nothing whatever to do with the earlier conversation........

Hey, when the muse kicks in there's not much you can do except just go with it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

sigpic

Comment

She does. Any suggestions?

Glad you enjoyed John Barrowman I love his humour
                The Competitive WooHoo? Hmmm. Maybe she has some better suggestions

I love his humour, too. You know me, I love a good joke and a laugh
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Bree*

There you are then Nad, it's no more naughty than the "S" word

Exactly.

*bites nails* Okay, I sent the shirt FOREVER ago!! Do you think he hasn't gotten it, or he got it and hated it??? *haz nervous breakdown*
                  *hugs and waits with you*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces and bounces and bounces and bounces and BOUNCES!!!!!*

What?

Comment

Oh gosh, I don't know if anyone has posted this song before, but heh.

Woohoo

It's just so awkwardly fitting for this thread and kind of hysterical if you see the ''Woohoo'' the way it's used here...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces and bounces and bounces and bounces and BOUNCES!!!!!*

What?
                        Wait...you just finished watching Sanctuary? Just starting?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Woohoo

It's just so awkwardly fitting for this thread and kind of hysterical if you see the ''Woohoo'' the way it's used here...

*still bouncing*

Comment

Woohoo

Sanctuary sooooooon
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

T-52 minutes!!!!!

*joins in bouncing*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sure it'll get there soon *sends calming vibes*

Yeah right

Woohoo

*runs around nekkid to try to forget the song*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X