No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I had to switch computers. Laurie that was really a beautiful thing to say, I thank you. And I am getting there I promise.

I am duly chastised *hangs head*

Comment

*agrees with Laurie* I met you Sarai and you are a lovely, SPECIAL individual...your graphics are amazing! you are nice, welcoming etc.

And I was just walking to class earlier and realized how much I would like to go to a "woohoomeet" again because I miss you guys!
      sigpic

Comment

Claire just gave me a couple more of her pics from SE

Thanks Claire

*pauses to look at pics again*

Er.... what? Oh sorry, I thought somebody said something........

Comment

*bounces in*

Originally posted by doublecut View Post
          Hey ladies...Just dropping by to see how much squeeage has gone on the last few days in here. As soon as he dropped Jumble's name, I was like "She is going to freak!". In full disclosure, we did the interview in April when I went to Vancouver for the Creation Con. I've been sitting on that wondering how Jumble would react for 6 full months!!

Now how about some love and green for the guy that did the interview with him, eh?
          *waves and hugs* Lots of love and green for you! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for an awesome interview!!!

And wow, I didn't realise that was pre-SE! Awesome! *huggles Martin again*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Not knowing that the interview wasn't recent, I did think that was an odd thing to say, because as soon as I mentioned GW to him he immedately said "Oh, you mean the WooHoo thread!" So yes, it all makes more sense now And he was calling me an incredible fan before he met me? Jeez
          Well you are!

Love the dream and the video!

Fishsticks and custard???

Hmm. Well I guess since my favourite thing to eat in Vangroovy was candied salmon, that's not such a stretch
          It's a Doctor Who thing Fish custard

Originally posted by llp View Post
          - Now this comment stopped me in my tracks -
          Sarai..... you listen to me and Jumble.... You are not ordinary or average or any of those silly "common" normal terms. You walked into a job you knew very little about and you DID IT! That is not average my friend, that is jumping around and dancing around FANTASTIC! You are young, lovely and have so much going for you......oooooh you frustrate me! I don't know who did that to you but they should be horsetied and whipped for putting the word "normal" or "average" into your vocabulary.

After just spending those few days in Vancouver with you I could tell you were so far away from being "average". You need to open up your eyes and your heart to really look at yourself. You have sooooo much potential to soar so far above the clouds. Don't let your past tie a rope around your feet and hold you to the ground.

There, you have been cut free. Now soar among the eagles where you so belong! Look upward, that is the direction you should and will be climbing to. Give life and your friends a chance to show you just how great you and your life could, should and will be!
          ^^^What she said, so much. ((((((Sarai))))))
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces in*

*waves and hugs* Lots of love and green for you! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for an awesome interview!!!

And wow, I didn't realise that was pre-SE! Awesome! *huggles Martin again*
            I can't believe Doublecut sat on it for 6 months and never said a word! Way to keep a big secret

Well you are!

Love the dream and the video!
            Aw, awesome little Jess! Just a sneak peek of what you've got to look forward to with our little James

It's a Doctor Who thing Fish custard
            "Bandwidth Exceeded"

^^^What she said, so much. ((((((Sarai))))))
            Yep, I second...... third? that

Edit: *waves to Nad and 5 guests*

Comment

Aw, awesome little Jess! Just a sneak peek of what you've got to look forward to with our little James
              *grins stupidly* I can't wait

"Bandwidth Exceeded"
              Gah. I was lazy and linked to someone else's PB. Hold on, will upload on mine...

Try this
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *grins stupidly* I can't wait

Gah. I was lazy and linked to someone else's PB. Hold on, will upload on mine...

Try this
                Eeeeeewwwwwwww!!!! That's got to taste gross

Ok, I'm off upstairs to rewatch K1 and K2 in preparation for tomorrow *bounces*

And apparently they're talking about a 'bouncy castle' in the Season Finale............

The mind boggles!
                Last edited by Jumble; 18 October 2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Eeeeeewwwwwwww!!!! That's got to taste gross
                  Uh-huh. It'd actually make me sick - I'm allergic to fish fingers

Ok, I'm off upstairs to rewatch K1 and K2 in preparation of tomorrow *bounces*

And apparently they're talking about a 'bouncy castle' in the Season Finale............

The mind boggles!
                  *bounces*
                  *bounces some more*
                  sigpic

Comment

*cries* I wish I had Watch!! At least I get to see the adverts now and again .

Thanks for the hugs everyone, I wasn't trying to exude self-pity, love you all lots . Seriously though, what's my badge going to be! Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *cries* I wish I had Watch!! At least I get to see the adverts now and again .

Thanks for the hugs everyone, I wasn't trying to exude self-pity, love you all lots . Seriously though, what's my badge going to be! Help!
                      *more hugs*

And surely, Dan's Woohoo?
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

and Dan's woohoo is perfect for Sarai
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, it's just the wording I wasn't sure about .

Something about stunts and wrenches...

Comment

Oh Sarai, I forgot to mention that Dan Shea had a cameo in RED

When I was watching the movie I basically shouted to my friend: "There's Syler!"
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

OMG! Dave said just this morning he wanted to see that film and I said no because to be honest I can't stand Bruce Willis. But I definitely could for Dan !

And thanks for the heads up!! *huggles Jess*

Also, since I haven't been around for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                OMG! Dave said just this morning he wanted to see that film and I said no because to be honest I can't stand Bruce Willis. But I definitely could for Dan !

And thanks for the heads up!! *huggles Jess*
                                You're welcome! *huggles*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X