The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Nono! Let's be fair here. We can't just assume that it'll be awesome. I woodn't want anyone to think that I'll automatically love anything that Martin directs just because it's him.

I only watched Teenage Space Vampires once
    And I can imagine once was quite enough...*runz*

Oh could you just imagine what it wood be like for us WooHoos to all be together watching the first ep of the new season? The Ultimate WooHooMeet!
    It would be fandabbydozy! Never mind though, we'll all be together in spirit I'm sure .

Argh I'm so stuck on a design and there's no one here to help. So I think I'll just give up for a while and surf the intermaweb.

*shakes fist at computer*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      And I can imagine once was quite enough...*runz*
      Yes. The alien spacecraft simply wasn't realistic enough.......

It would be fandabbydozy! Never mind though, we'll all be together in spirit I'm sure .
      We will

Argh I'm so stuck on a design and there's no one here to help. So I think I'll just give up for a while and surf the intermaweb.

*shakes fist at computer*
      I'm done for the day, so I now have to choose between going to the gym and listening to the K2 commentary..............

....... the one without Damian with Martin and Amanda ..............

*presses play button*

Comment

Tough decision!

And I didn't even notice my '69 - thanks Jumble. That's got to be my first one in a while !!!

*dances through thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Tough decision!

And I didn't even notice my '69 - thanks Jumble. That's got to be my first one in a while !!!

*dances through thread*

Comment

Hello all *Waves and Hugs* for those here and for those that have wondered off.

This is your SANCTUARY night! Woohoo!!! And don't worry Jumble. Tonights episode is awesome. I have only one 4 second grumble about one little itty bitty thing. And I'll tell you what that is after you have all see the episode. And that includes giving Sarai a chance to see it too. I hate waiting.....be calm... just go into the corner and wait, and wait......

Now, I expect you all to turn on those tv's tonight and bring in the really good ratings!

Now, for other thoughts..... the "P" word Jumble.... what poopie? hehehe

No need to repeat it..... I saw the posts. The funny thing about it is if it is so damn important to them, then why don't they learn to use it properly!

Well enough of that talk for now...... Time for some breakfast.... Talk among yourselves. I'll catch up!
            sigpic

Comment

*sends extra good vibes to MoB* Good luck with that

Oh FCOL Nad! It's no different from saying 'hand' or 'arm' or 'neck' or 'hips', it's just another body part

And personally, I find 'hands', 'arms', 'necks' and 'hips' far more sexually evocative than 'penis'

There! I've said it again

*waves to 3 guests*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hello all *Waves and Hugs* for those here and for those that have wondered off.

This is your SANCTUARY night! Woohoo!!! And don't worry Jumble. Tonights episode is awesome. I have only one 4 second grumble about one little itty bitty thing. And I'll tell you what that is after you have all see the episode. And that includes giving Sarai a chance to see it too. I hate waiting.....be calm... just go into the corner and wait, and wait......

Now, I expect you all to turn on those tv's tonight and bring in the really good ratings!
                A 4 second grumble? Hm. Now I wonder what that could be........

Now, for other thoughts..... the "P" word Jumble.... what poopie? hehehe
                Does this mean that when I get to your age I'll have forgotten what the "P" word is too? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

No need to repeat it..... I saw the posts. The funny thing about it is if it is so damn important to them, then why don't they learn to use it properly!

Well enough of that talk for now...... Time for some breakfast.... Talk among yourselves. I'll catch up!
                By "they" I'm assuming you mean the women that seem to be concerned about it? Because men, I've found, tend to learn pretty darned fast

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

And you're letting me get away with that? Moderation sure isn't what it used to be *shakes head*

Have to at Martin.....

Amanda: Don't tell people that!
                Martin: Why?
                Amanda: Because.
                Martin: Well if they're going to make ther own movie they gotta know how to do it!

And I just love the way he says "Cool!" *hugs him*

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Tried to catch up on about 30 pages.
                  The only thing I can remember at the moment is badges. If I were going, I guess mine wood be something about Amanda. I am predictable. At the moment tho' a better fit wood be "The BooHoo-WooHoo". I found out on Sunday that my dad has lung cancer. When it rains it pours etc...blah, blah, whatever...

Can anyone do October 31st challenge for me? I wont be around the next couple of weekends.

*hugs*
                  Bree

BTW-Martin and Amanda interview was awesome. WooHoo's are awesome. Martin is awesome. Amanda is awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

And you're letting me get away with that? Moderation sure isn't what it used to be *shakes head*

GW has a filter that gets rid of the naughty words, so I guess 'penis' isn't a naughty word no matter what Nad says.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Hi WooHoo's

The only thing I can remember at the moment is badges. If I were going, I guess mine wood be something about Amanda. I am predictable. At the moment tho' a better fit wood be "The BooHoo-WooHoo". I found out on Sunday that my dad has lung cancer. When it rains it pours etc...blah, blah, whatever...
                      Oh Bree! So sorry to hear that But I refuse to put that on your badge - you're "Amanda's WooHoo"! *squishy huggles*

Can anyone do October 31st challenge for me? I wont be around the next couple of weekends.
                      I'll take it for you

*hugs*
                      Bree

BTW-Martin and Amanda interview was awesome. WooHoo's are awesome. Martin is awesome. Amanda is awesome.
                      Yes they are, we are, he is, and she is

*squishy huggles again*

Comment

GW has a filter that gets rid of the naughty words, so I guess 'penis' isn't a naughty word no matter what Nad says.
                        There you are then Nad, it's no more naughty than the "S" word

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

*hugs*
                          Bree

I'm so sorry to hear that hun! *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Of course I am!
                            *bows to your wisdom*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Wendy, i am emphatically jealous of you! i LOVE John Barrowman! With me HEART! Have fun!!!
                            OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!! It's not just his singing - which is phenomenal - but it has a comedy element to it. I swear, I split a side laughing at the jokes and innuendo!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Yes, I was going to say that.
                            *huggles Wendy* Yo've done so many awesome things this year already; think of all the awesome stuff you're still capable of acheiveing.
                            Enjoy John Barrowman. Funny how things like that can take on a more significant meaning to us because of what and how we're first introduced to them. Songs do that, in particular - and singers.

Hmm, what could Wendy Woohoo be on her badge? We'll have to think of that some more. For that matter what wood Nad's be? And Jann's? We all have to have a badge.
                            *hugs* Thank you.
                            Yeah, it's strange how the concert took on a whole different meaning for me. I don't question it, I just enjoy it.

Nad - The Ickybah WooHoo
                            Jann - The Guttery WooHoo
                            Wendy The Determined WooHoo

I love it!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Doublecut Thank you for the interview! It was really nice to read

Jann: the guttery woohoo.....don't I get any say into the matter? I thought I would earlier be "The innocent Woohoo"

I shouldn't get paid for my job because it's fun and I enjoy it?

Try telling that to Martin and Amanda
                            It should be that you should get paid for your job and you should enjoy it.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *splutter*

*thinks about Joe's nekkid Woohoo some more...*

Hi WooHoo's

*hugs*
                            Bree

*huggles* I'm sorry I'm thinking of you.

Well, there ya go. Gw says it so it must be so
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

And +1 needs a badge, too

I had more to say, but editing the above post destroyed my brain cells.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bites nails* Okay, I sent the shirt FOREVER ago!! Do you think he hasn't gotten it, or he got it and hated it??? *haz nervous breakdown*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X