The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack bum!!

Yes, I was rather hoping a certain screen writer would pop out of lurkdom and offer me some words of encouragement. Alas. But your willingness to help is greatly appreciated, Pol. I'm just at a bit of a block, is all. This too shall pass...after hours of this...

Ah well.

*grapz Joe and smooches*
    sigpic

Comment

*looks around*

LJ scares me.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Such a shame we all have to grow up and learn the truth
      Grow up?!

Yes, Nad, we all know exactly what you'd like to 'do with him'

Thank you Wendy, but our resident wordsmith ^^ has checked it for me and passed it as acceptable
      I could explain in detail if you want?

And wordsmith? Heh

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Spoiler:

[video=youtube;Ek_3ldMNUAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_3ldMNUAU[/video ]

[video=youtube;cKvQsUvSH0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKvQsUvSH0Q[/video ]

Please stop feeding addicted WooHoos. Some of us are starting to show behaviour that might just be borderline obsessive. Thank you.

*happy dances*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *looks around*

LJ scares me.

Grow up?!
        Oh sorry! Slip of the finger....... I meant it's a shame that we have to find out the truth

I could explain in detail if you want?
        Oh please do!

*settles comfortably in the corner*

This should be good

And wordsmith? Heh

Please stop feeding addicted WooHoos. Some of us are starting to show behaviour that might just be borderline obsessive. Thank you.

*happy dances*
        Some of us? *looks around* I can't think who you can possibly mean

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in*
            *yawns*

Oooh, birthday?????!!!!!

+1

Glad to hear you're having a fab day!

Yay, virtual cake I can do (preferably without broccoli )

Okay, so it's not an extravagant one, but it's the one I would be eating if a) I wasn't dieting, and b) could find where the heck the recipe went

I'm bushed! And determined not to rant on about TT/RW, cos once you get me started......I love them both, just.....*sighs*

Jumble, I'm sure Martin will be waiting impatiently for the post man

MOB, I have a friend who was born on Halloween, her mum called her Miranda because it's a witchy name Hope you have fun tonight catching babies

I have a couple of piccies to share from Eden today

The first is for Val; I took it so she'd have a lame banana joke whenever she needs one

This one cos I thought it rather cool that a mini-ptb has his own residence in Cornwall

sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaw! Look at your cute girls! *hugs them*

He'll only be waiting if he's been peeking in here

And if he's done that, he'll have already seen the vids

*looks at 4 guests*

I'm always of two minds as to whether I really want him to have been lurking or not

Clocks go back tonight UKers

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

MOB, I have a friend who was born on Halloween, her mum called her Miranda because it's a witchy name Hope you have fun tonight catching babies

I hope so too! I came THIS close to buying some devil horns to wear to work tonight, but somehow I don't think the expectant mamas at my hospital would appreciate it.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I think it's fine if TPTB lurk here.
                  Because Nad never says something she shouldn't.
                  It's always the other WooHoos.
                  Ickybah!
                  WooHoos are funky.

Oh sorry! Slip of the finger....... I meant it's a shame that we have to find out the truth
                  Ah, you scared me there...

Oh please do!

*settles comfortably in the corner*

This should be good

Some of us? *looks around* I can't think who you can possibly mean
                  Well... This *is* the PTB thread, not the describe your wicked ways thread...
                  Although...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/128844887035776815.jpg
                  Hehe.

Still scary, though.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh that's not fair Nad Why is it I always have to explain everything and yet you get to wriggle out of it?

Comment

*wanders back in singing "Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J..."*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh that's not fair Nad Why is it I always have to explain everything and yet you get to wriggle out of it?
                        Because I'm cute and cuddly and you keep crashing GW and FB by randomly using ''The S Word''.

I'm Elmo. You're...
                        I can't think of any ickybah people to compare you with.

sigpic

Comment

*claps hands over ears* Noooooool! Don't put that in my head

That's even worse than 'Don't stop be....' NO!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Because I'm cute and cuddly and you keep crashing GW and FB by randomly using ''The S Word''.
                            The S word?

Oh! You mean SEX!!!!

I'm Elmo. You're...
                            I can't think of any ickybah people to compare you with.
                            Hm. Well I'm currently watching "Life Stories - Rod Stewart", so...........

Comment

*claps hands over ears* Noooooool! Don't put that in my head

That's even worse than 'Don't stop be....' NO!
                              Stargate, it's a great big world?

*runz*
                              sigpic

Comment

The S word?

Oh! You mean SEX!!!!

Hm. Well I'm currently watching "Life Stories - Rod Stewart", so...........

Jumble said sex

And Rod?
                                *blinks*

Rod. Yeah...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X