Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    What? Only ONE Joe pic!? I'm offended!
    Well you know, he's being very mean with his pics lately............. we'll just have to fall back on some oldies

And because we haven't got it on this page yet........

Nice job on the magazine Jann

Comment

*lurk, lurkety, lurk, lurk*

Sorry I haven't been around much lately Woodiehoos, things have been crazy in RL since last week! I (currently) have a free evening tomorrow so I'll try to pop by then!

*sprinkles huggles*

p.s. Jumble thanks for the Dan pic - you did a good job of enticing me out as I've never seen that one before !!!

Comment

I've been saving it for just that purpose

*hugs*
        Last edited by Jumble; 08 June 2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

SARAI!!! Empty your pm box!!!

Comment

Yay for hearing that y'all like the magazine...gives me some hope it's okay

Oohhhh *drools* Maaaaaartin

Where is shep*pouts*

*searches in PB*

That's better
            sigpic

Comment

*happy happy sigh* Joe pics.

Why am I awake at 4 a.m.? I'm gonna try to get back to sleep. Wee you in a few hours!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                SARAI!!! Empty your pm box!!!
                *waggles finger in ear* Have I just done deaf?

Done

EDIT: Excellent typo LJ

Comment

TeeHee! I love this thread!

*hugs everyone in need*

Love the Leo pics.

And awesome pictures, Valerie!

This is a random post...

Hm.

*waves at the lurking WooHoos*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Jann, the magazine looks awesome! Really well done You should feel proud of it

((((Amanda)))) - sorry you're not feeling so good, hope you feel better soon!

*runs out, leaving huggles in her wake*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      All I read from your post was enhancements and Martin. *splash*

Nice job! You two did a really great job on that.

Woohoo, let's do a 69 dance. Wait. . . that sounds dirty.
                      Thanks and

*huggles amanda*

*stares at lovely pictures*

My parents are being mean to me because my school possibly cancelled my summer classes... Where is the logic in that??? *grumbles* I am not happy with them right now
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

But Yessika, don't you realise that it's all your fault? Who else are they going to be mean to?

*hugs*

Comment

*hugs Yes* Parents They just don't know how to deal with you for another few weeks Poor things *feels for parents*

I'm hugging mine atm. So far I got almost everything done (and paid ) for the USA. Ticket, visa, study financing, telephone, optician etc etc.

Now still working the fact out how to bring all my DVDs with me
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, Jumble, didn't you like the picture I left. I picked it out just for you.

Now, I am wasting too much time (well not really wasting it) on this site. I need to take a couple of nubbins out site seeing and get some pictures taken....see ya all later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Hey, Jumble, didn't you like the picture I left. I picked it out just for you.

Now, I am wasting too much time (well not really wasting it) on this site. I need to take a couple of nubbins out site seeing and get some pictures taken....see ya all later.
                              What picture?

*scrolls back..................*

OH!! I missed half a page of posts

@ Martin doing 'that' face

Much as I love his sense of humour, he'll be under strict instructions not to do that on my photo

I'll ask him nicely to smile like this for me.........

If I squint my eyes up really tight and tilt my head slightly to the left I can almost see me there beside him...............

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                But Yessika, don't you realise that it's all your fault? Who else are they going to be mean to?

*hugs*

*hugs back*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *hugs Yes* Parents They just don't know how to deal with you for another few weeks Poor things *feels for parents*

I'm hugging mine atm. So far I got almost everything done (and paid ) for the USA. Ticket, visa, study financing, telephone, optician etc etc.

Now still working the fact out how to bring all my DVDs with me
                                You mean they don't want me around?? *goes off to cry in the corner*

To bring your DVDs with you do what I did, put all of them in a suitcase
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X