The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooh! This one's really cute!

But I'll probably have to wait a few more years for Suz n Mike to produce him

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Beats me! Mind you, both my parents are brown hair/brown eyes eyes; out of the 5 of us, 3 were blonde at birth (although 2 are darker now), 2 have blue eyes, 1 has hazel/green eyes and the other two are dark eyes. Actually me and Graham have virtually black eyes they are so dark. Charles has green eyes and was white blonde as a child and sandy later on (mostly missing or grey these days) and Ben has brown but not as dark as mine eyes and dark-blonde/light brown hair. Genetics is a funny thing sometimes.
      All my biology education's coming back. *pushes inheritance table knowledge away*

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *hugs Yes back*

*hugs Nad*
        @ Nad's humor or is it "humour"?

Thanks for the link Jumble (and Rocky)

I am feeling punchy.
        *huggles for feeling punchy*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *runs in*
        Just heard, sounds like the baby's on the way!!!
        *crosses fingers tightly and prays to everything under the sun that all goes well*
        *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        OMG! That is one seriously ugly child (Not yours, obviously )

I blame RDA

I would play with the baby generator but I'm about to have to go to class
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Ok, enough baby making. I'm off to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble sweet dreams.

Oh dear. cat just chewed through the laptop power lead.

Time for a new one.
            sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
              I'M AN AUNTIE!!!
              Spoiler:
              boy, born 11.15pm, 7lb 3. She had a perfect birth, and my nephew is called James.
              so relieved and happy now
              Last edited by josiane; 13 September 2010, 03:07 PM.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WOOHOO!!!! Congrats on becoming an auntie Josi!!! Big honkin' congrats on your sister's baby boy and you know we want to see pictures soon!
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!

She did go for the hattrick then. Awesome!

Congratulations Auntie Jane, and Mummy and Daddy!

Welcome to the big, exciting world, little man!

(officially our youngest woohooette ever. )
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats Josi!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*flops on threadcouch* OMG loooooooong day. I'm going to bed in a few!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *waves to Sarai*

Spoiler TV Sanctuary S3 teaser.

Thanks Rocky
                      Oooh! Thanks for sharing!

*runs in*
                      I'M AN AUNTIE!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      boy, born 11.15pm, 7lb 3. She had a perfect birth, and my nephew is called James.
                      Congrats Auntie Josi!!! (and your brother and sil, obv )

I tried and tried and tried with a mama to have a VBAC today, but baby did NOT like it. They ketemine'd mom during the surgery so while she was sleeping I snuggled with her baby so she wouldn't be left laying alone in the warmer. Isn't she sweet??

Spoiler:

And then I gave my biological clock a stern talking to!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh what a cute baby MoB!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                          I'M AN AUNTIE!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Woohood!!!!! Congrats Auntie!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Auntie Josi!!!!!!

Being an auntie is awesome. You get to kiss and huggle and spoil and love him and then when he poops or cries or tosses his cookies you get to hand him over to mum.

So, I left work a little early because my head hurt. Went home to rest. Was home for 10 minutes, just got comfy on the bed, when the buildings fire alarms went off.
                            I quickly got dressed and ran out into a hallway filled with smoke.

Spoilered for length:
                            Spoiler:
                            Some of you may recall that a short while ago I was very upset that a man, whom I knew was an alcoholic, who had set fire to the previous apartment building that he had lived in, had just moved into my building. He lived upstairs and then he moved downstairs into the apartment that his son rented. The one directly across from my apartment. In his previous apartment he decided to cook something and promptly passed out drunk. Thus the fire. I told my landlord about this man. Told him I was afraid for myself and Charmaine, our cats and everyone in the building. He told me he wood take of it but "please don't tell the other tenants". The other tenants know about him now.

He got drunk, put some meat in the broiler and forgot he did that and decided to go for a walk. His apartment caught on fire and I pent the next couple of hours waiting outside for news from the firemen. Finally they let us back in and finally I could see that my babies were okay. Shaken but okay. My apartment and all of the hallways smell like charred meat and chemicals but that will go away. What will not go away is the fear that I have that it will happen again. I'm supposed to be sleeping now. I have a very early appointment tomorrow and that is stressful enough. He came home just as the firemen were letting people back into the building. He was totally clueless about what he had done.

So that was my afternoon and my head still hurts. One of these days I will have to follow my doctors advice and get rid of the stress in my life so I won't get so many migraines. Because, you know, it's just that easy.
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree* That is so scary
                              sigpic

Comment

((((((Bree))))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X