Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yeah, but you turned up right on cue didn't you?

    Call me the fall guy.

    Ok, I think I c=shall be having fun playing with the baby machine all night now. Hmm, who can I make babies with?


    Oh, how about a Thor and Biggie child? I'm not even sure that's physically possible.
    sigpic

    Comment


      Oh wow, all those mechanic babies are scary!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Call me the fall guy.

        Ok, I think I c=shall be having fun playing with the baby machine all night now. Hmm, who can I make babies with?


        Oh, how about a Thor and Biggie child? I'm not even sure that's physically possible.
        It doesn't have to be, it's all virtual right?

        I'm having fun with it too

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          So is he now off your list of men whose babies you'd like to have?

          I'll let yoou know in a minute when I've, er... yeah.


          Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Cuter!!!





          and it's your fault if I was playing with another similar site!

          Sam/Jack baby is :

          http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/...and-s-png.jpeg

          Better?
          Oh much cuter.
          sigpic

          Comment


            on the baby generator! And woohood for your niece/nephew being on the way Josi. Crossing everything for your sister and family that it all goes smoothly
            Last edited by Sarai; 13 September 2010, 02:00 PM. Reason: cat + keyboard = spelling mistakes

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              I'll let yoou know in a minute when I've, er... yeah.
              Hmm. I obviously have the stronger genes - whoever I 'cross' with, the results all have green eyes and red hair

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                It doesn't have to be, it's all virtual right?

                I'm having fun with it too

                I hope you're going to share with the class.


                Ok, me and RDA...



                Errr...

                I was all set to make some trite joke about how ugly it was but... oh yeah... not at all... definitely NOT off my baby list... hmm, me=infertile... dammit... shhh, don't anyone tell him, we can just have fun trying.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  tried it out...me and shep...and funny enough it gives me a blue eyed child every single time I got dark brown eyes and he got brown ones too! Same as the hair...how can the baby be blonde?

                  *le sigh*

                  Cags...that is a cute baby!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Oh my, baby generators, whatever next?!

                    Some of those results are really rather bizarre looking I think this is one of those cases where nature does a better job

                    *still has fingers crossed*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                    Comment


                      You know what Cags? You and I obviously have stronger genes than Sam..... this is what I got with me and RDA not that I ever wood


                      Comment


                        Oh my, baby generators, whatever next?!

                        Some of those results are really rather bizarre looking I think this is one of those cases where nature does a better job

                        *still has fingers crossed*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Oh my, baby generators, whatever next?!

                          Some of those results are really rather bizarre looking I think this is one of those cases where nature does a better job

                          *still has fingers crossed*
                          Yes...... one of those days when you really hope none of our guests is a PTB or PTBS

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            tried it out...me and shep...and funny enough it gives me a blue eyed child every single time I got dark brown eyes and he got brown ones too! Same as the hair...how can the baby be blonde?

                            *le sigh*

                            Beats me! Mind you, both my parents are brown hair/brown eyes eyes; out of the 5 of us, 3 were blonde at birth (although 2 are darker now), 2 have blue eyes, 1 has hazel/green eyes and the other two are dark eyes. Actually me and Graham have virtually black eyes they are so dark. Charles has green eyes and was white blonde as a child and sandy later on (mostly missing or grey these days) and Ben has brown but not as dark as mine eyes and dark-blonde/light brown hair. Genetics is a funny thing sometimes.


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            You know what Cags? You and I obviously have stronger genes than Sam..... this is what I got with me and RDA not that I ever wood


                            Oh he's nice. Looks a bit worried though; rather like "Mummy! You wouldn't make me with HIM would you!?"



                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Yes...... one of those days when you really hope none of our guests is a PTB or PTBS
                            Er, yes. Quite.

                            I did a Me and Martin one (Dan next I think) but, uh, no, ugly and a bit gormless looking. Good job Martin's gene are better spent elsewhere is all I can say.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              *sighs at the WooHoos making babies with RDA and Martin*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Beats me! Mind you, both my parents are brown hair/brown eyes eyes; out of the 5 of us, 3 were blonde at birth (although 2 are darker now), 2 have blue eyes, 1 has hazel/green eyes and the other two are dark eyes. Actually me and Graham have virtually black eyes they are so dark. Charles has green eyes and was white blonde as a child and sandy later on (mostly missing or grey these days) and Ben has brown but not as dark as mine eyes and dark-blonde/light brown hair. Genetics is a funny thing sometimes.




                                Oh he's nice. Looks a bit worried though; rather like "Mummy! You wouldn't make me with HIM would you!?"

                                No! Absolutely not......... it was the milkman I SWEAR!!!!


                                Er, yes. Quite.

                                I did a Me and Martin one (Dan next I think) but, uh, no, ugly and a bit gormless looking. Good job Martin's gene are better spent elsewhere is all I can say.
                                Oh yes, a much better combination

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X