No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, they're cute Jumble! I love the crying one - she's got red hair like you! (((hugs)))
    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

oh yes, Jumble, the smilies are awesome!!! how did you figure out to make them move?

Comment

Awww Jumble those smileys are so cute
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          oh yes, Jumble, the smilies are awesome!!! how did you figure out to make them move?
          Thanks I looked at the tuts that Estrela posted here. Its still taking me ages to do them, but its fast becoming an addiction I just need to figure out how to give Martin arms so that I can do the 'aaaaaand CUT!' one that Nad wanted

Comment

cool. I think you will figure it out soon. I'm looking forward to the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Thanks I looked at the tuts that Estrela posted here. Its still taking me ages to do them, but its fast becoming an addiction I just need to figure out how to give Martin arms so that I can do the 'aaaaaand CUT!' one that Nad wanted

((((jumble))))
              You're well on your way to becoming our personal Master of Smilies!
              (I wanted to say Mistress, but it sounds so... spanky )
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Whose Mistress did you say? Mistress of Martin........smilies?
                Last edited by Jumble; 19 October 2008, 10:57 AM.

Comment

yes, bu still smilies Jumble he's the master, the director *-* - or we his mistresses? nice thought...

Comment

Verrrrrry nice thought But then, what kind of a man would that make him? He is married after all I guess I'll just have to be content to remain just one of his adoring fans

Comment

awww (((jumble))) I know it's hard. but remember: our thoughts and dreams are free after all *hrrhrr*

Comment

uhuhuh I think this smiley fits better

Comment

In this thread, I don't think it matters that he's married... Really. I mean... We're pretty thunkish anyway... And I haven't a clue why I'm typing in small print, but I do know that people can't read it. So it all stays a secret.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

True, and we don't have to share those *huggles dreams*

Fainne, that's really

Uh, Nad, that's not fair, you know I'm hard of hearing so you shouldn't *whisper*

Edit: Actually Fainne, looking at that smiley again, the one with its *cough*back*cough* to us is rather, um....rude

Comment

Not been in here for a few days Bad Cazz *slaps wrist*

Not that I would have been much good on foreign language day considering that I don't know any other than numbers Then again some people consider yorkshire to be a foreign language

Welcome to all Newbies!

And congrats to all milestoners!
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Yorkshire! Oh I love the Yorkshire accent, its sooooo sexy Or is it just that all the Yorkshiremen I've met are........ I like it almost as much as a certain Canadian accent that we all know and love

Comment

Working...
                                X