X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Luciana! That's brilliant! Thank you thank you thank you
    Oh heavens yes! That's awesome!!!
    The hottest and...cut in the history of cuts, I tell ya!

And Egle, I love you as well...

SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin in shorts is like... well Martin in shorts!

HubbaHubba!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oh heavens yes! That's awesome!!!
      The hottest and...cut in the history of cuts, I tell ya!
      INDEED!
      sigpic

Comment

... *blinks*

This thread needs some music

It's all about that chorus...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Whatta Man Whatta Man Whatta Really Good Man.......... WooHood!

I am soooo trying to make a new confusing Martin sig...........puleeze let me concentrate........

Comment

Been busy so a belated welcome to anyone new to the thread.

I must admit, as much as I love Martin, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the beard.

I know there was talk at the beginning of season 5 of SGA about Martin maybe directing some of the later episodes once Sanctuary was done but I never heard any more about it. Did he direct any season 5 episodes?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ok, new sig

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Been busy so a belated welcome to anyone new to the thread.

I must admit, as much as I love Martin, I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the beard.

I know there was talk at the beginning of season 5 of SGA about Martin maybe directing some of the later episodes once Sanctuary was done but I never heard any more about it. Did he direct any season 5 episodes?
                Ah, I usually hate beards, but I don't know... This one works for me. The wild and scruffy thing, I guess...

And I don't think he did... I haven't heard anything about it, eighter.

sigpic

Comment

Love it, love it, love it.

*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

I love beards, and on him its just........*sigh* ok time I went to bed...........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      And Egle, I love you as well...

SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin in shorts is like... well Martin in shorts!

HubbaHubba!
                      Whatta Man Whatta Man Whatta Really Good Man.......... WooHood!

I am soooo trying to make a new confusing Martin sig...........puleeze let me concentrate........
                      For you, guys. Look, Martin. In shorts!

sigpic

Comment

That's it, definitely time for bed...........

Comment

Nad! we both missed our 69 posts Too busy thunking the beard and the .............shorts

Comment

I think I love Shorts more than Beard. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Nad! we both missed our 69 posts Too busy thunking the beard and the .............shorts
                              D'oh! Darn it
                              Posts go so fast...

sigpic

Comment

And you're 18 behind me I need to shut up while you.....catch up

Comment

Working...
                                X