The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Innocent? Innocent??????? Looking like that, he thinks he's INNOCENT????*gives up and definitely goes to bed......*
    Yes.

He's a cutie. Innocent too.

And oh, she's doing it on purpose, leaving us with 4199 posts
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You're not the only one going. *yawn*
      sigpic

Comment

Gosh, I need some sleep too...

I just found out that I have 100 posts here... So yeah, I'll just go and... let you fill this thread with love and joy
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow, so this is where it's all been happening today - I thought only 2 pages to catch up on in the family thread wasn't much, but then I come over here and there's 5 pages just since this morning!

So much Martin thunk

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          *giggles* You guys are great Thankies muchly

Ok - the shipper bus. The red one on the end is me The one next to me is Jumble, whose hair for some reason isn't as red as it was when I made it...weird. Next to Jumble is Jann (I resisted putting shep with her ) and seeing as I don't really know what anyone else looks like, the blonde on the end is everyone else ! I think Kim has blondish hair (IIRC) so I thought blonde was a good way to go. Nad's baby profile pic wasn't much help

*is excited about going overseas* I'm going to go into full on Stargate Nerd mode when we get to Egypt! (not to mention history nerd mode)

Oh - Jumble Sadly I do not quite understand the art of moving smilies...but maybe Zuz will make us one. Or...I could make all the layers and we could ask someone on the artwork thread to gif it for us *shrugs* I don't know how these things work
          Awesome! Well, I'm blonde so that works for me at least And have a fabulously awesome time in Egypt! Sooo jealous!!!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          sadly I don't know anything about gif's at all. but we also may ask Luciana, she's very good at this

congrats on 2600 bekki

oh and I made a hippie WoohoodStock sig, as promised hope you'll like it ^^
          http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...martinwood.jpg
          That's awesome Fainne!

The Beard! I know!

Um, Nad? I'm having a serious problem here.........I've always humoured you in your love for Martin, and sincerely applauded his directing abilities......but since we started this thread and I've been seriously studying him..........

Edit: Jack who?................RD.....who?..........
          Abandoning Jack?? Wow. That's... really serious...
          Does this mean I can have him all to myself?
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I read over this earlier...but Jumble abandoning Jack...Oh. My. God. The world has gone wrong... CRISIS I tell ya... a CRISIS

Nope, you still have to share him with me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

A beard, mmm... Beard sounds goooood. Nad loves beard. Yum.
              o.O I've never seen a penguin with beard - but he'll sure look hot with it
              Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              I did the caps myself, cause I haven't noticed jumble did some. *mutters*

Anyways...did the best I could.
              http://img17.myimg.de/MWcut7b4cb.gif
              Luci, you don't deserve a shrine... You deserve a temple!!! this is so freaking awesome *tacklehug* thank you

if I was in charge Martin would never ever be allowed to take this shirt off... ok... maybe if he is a very good boy
              you did it again. go on confusing me if it's this what you want.
              And I believe now and forever I will think of Martin when I hear that song. That's good
              Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              For you, guys. Look, Martin. In shorts!

*thunk* what is it about directors and their shorts? Peter Jackson also loves to wear shorts. But Martin's legs are much more attractive to me
              Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post

I'm off, I just read through nearly 20 pages of nothing but Martin!
              But I bet you enjoyed it *hrrhrr*

what a joy to read through the new posts and realizing that not only innocent young ladies thunk through the night but mums also do

Comment

From the Paley Center, Oct. 2nd.

sorry but no shorts

And a video featuring Maritn

http://www.paleycenter.org/ny-fall-s...2008-sanctuary
                sigpic

Comment

*saunters in, puffed up with pride*

For my 4200th post, I bring gifts *drum roll*

spoilered for effect

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  (and I soooo wood jump like that if he winked at me )

Edit: *slaps self very hard* Credit to Bekki for making the original smileys that I used to make these animated ones
                  Last edited by Jumble; 19 October 2008, 02:15 AM.

Comment

o.O I've never seen a penguin with beard - but he'll sure look hot with it

Luci, you don't deserve a shrine... You deserve a temple!!! this is so freaking awesome *tacklehug* thank you

if I was in charge Martin would never ever be allowed to take this shirt off... ok... maybe if he is a very good boy

you did it again. go on confusing me if it's this what you want.
                    And I believe now and forever I will think of Martin when I hear that song. That's good

*thunk* what is it about directors and their shorts? Peter Jackson also loves to wear shorts. But Martin's legs are much more attractive to me

But I bet you enjoyed it *hrrhrr*

what a joy to read through the new posts and realizing that not only innocent young ladies thunk through the night but mums also do*
                    That was my plan

* and Grannies too In fact this particular granny couldn't sleep, so she got up at 4am to make Martin smileys

Comment

That's awesome Jumble!!!!

And congrats on 4200 posts.
                      sigpic

Comment

No, he's all mine.

Mm, shorts. That's *my thing* about Martin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I read over this earlier...but Jumble abandoning Jack...Oh. My. God. The world has gone wrong... CRISIS I tell ya... a CRISIS

I know! I'm still in shock!
                          You and many others... oh well

*saunters in, puffed up with pride*

For my 4200th post, I bring gifts *drum roll*

spoilered for effect

Spoiler:
                          (and I soooo wood jump like that if he winked at me )
                          WooooHooooood!!!!!! Jumble, they're awesome! Well done! I love you jumping up and down in the bus

CONGRATS ON 4200!!!

Seemed appropriate to snurch that smiley for this
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I know! I'm still in shock!
                            You and many others... oh well
                            Don't worry, I'm sure its just a temporary glitch I just love a new project

WooooHooooood!!!!!! Jumble, they're awesome! Well done! I love you jumping up and down in the bus

CONGRATS ON 4200!!!

Seemed appropriate to snurch that smiley for this
                            Thanks and they're totally snurchable

Thanks Jasmina

Comment

yay congrats on 4200 jumble and the smilies are awesome. you got up at 4??? in the middle of the night to make smilies???

Comment

yay congrats on 4200 jumble and the smilies are awesome. you got up at 4??? in the middle of the night to make smilies???
                                I was awake, there were smileys to be made, so why not?

Jasmina love the pics Can't get the vid to work

Comment

Working...
                                X