No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone! Did you see that crazy person happy dancing just now?
    How odd...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Everyone! Did you see that crazy person happy dancing just now?
      How odd...

Yep, I saw her. It was

Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I seriously think that book should be banned! OD-ing you on wood and threatening to snip wood has got to be illegal
        Yes.

There's been talk of ''A growing shortage of wood'', the goal to ''deliver the greatest possible volume of wood'' , ''narrowing the vision to commercial wood'', ''making firewood and charcoal'', ''usable woodfiber'', ''domestic wood'' ''snipping wood'' and the best part: ''Wood that can be used both wet and dry, making it suitable to create parts of a Ship''

And all of that on three pages! Sooo distracting
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yes.

There's been talk of ''A growing shortage of wood'', the goal to ''deliver the greatest possible volume of wood'' , ''narrowing the vision to commercial wood'', ''making firewood and charcoal'', ''usable woodfiber'', ''domestic wood'' ''snipping wood'' and the best part: ''Wood that can be used both wet and dry, making it suitable to create parts of a Ship''

And all of that on three pages! Sooo distracting
          That's the very best kind of Wood

'Wet and dry'

That's almost as good as 'Hot or Cold'

Comment

Oh look, it's me
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*joins in singing and celebrating*
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PDVD_005cutedit.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PDVD_004cutedit.jpg

Oh baby when you talk like that
              You make a woman go mad
              So I'll be wise and keep on
              Reading the signs of your body

Oh baby when you talk like that
              You know you got me hypnotized
              So I'll be wise and keep on
              Reading the signs of your body

*sigh*

In view of the good news on Sanctuary, the talk on the S/J thread is whether AT will still be available to make the third movie. I'm hoping she will, because that wood also mean that Martin will be available to direct it

Amanda has said in more than one interview that she will do whatever is necessary to be available for the 3rd movie and I'm sure Martin would do the same.

Big congrats to Martin, Amanda, Damian et al on the wonderful news of Sanctuary's renewal!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

What a cute josiane mini-me-puppet-thingy!

That's the very best kind of Wood

'Wet and dry'

That's almost as good as 'Hot or Cold'

He's so nice and multi-usable... HubbaHubba

BTW... Is the next Sanctuary ep Martin'd again? It is, isn't it?
                *jumps up and down*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Amanda has said in more than one interview that she will do whatever is necessary to be available for the 3rd movie and I'm sure Martin would do the same.

Big congrats to Martin, Amanda, Damian et al on the wonderful news of Sanctuary's renewal!
                  ...Is it save to say that when Amanda is available, Martin is too?

sigpic

Comment

Happy
                    St. Martin's Day
                    WooHoos
                    !!!

Since this day is all about sharing:

Great picture!
                    How did you put those animated hearts on it?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

ROFL! Couldn't resist this, Josiane just referred to me as

The Queen of Multithunk! And here's my King

Don't we make a perfect couple?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 13 November 2008, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Awww Jumble, so cute What a perfect couple
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

...Is it save to say that when Amanda is available, Martin is too?
                          Well, since he can't direct every episode hopefully he can arrange his schedule so he is free for the movie. It also doesn't hurt that he and Amanda are in charge. Gives them more flexibility than if they were just employees.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Awww Jumble, so cute What a perfect couple
                            See how you inspire me Not that I need much encouragement where Martin's concerned

Comment

BTW... Is the next Sanctuary ep Martin'd again? It is, isn't it?
                              *jumps up and down*
                              It is...and it's going to be Helen centric, we get to know more about her past!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Multithunk.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...KingMartin.png

ROFL Jumble but you do fit together!

ooohhh...and this morning I saw someone in the train that looked like Martin, Squee...in the end when I saw him closer, I saw he wasn't that handsome...darn it...all those hot men recent days make it hard for you to really see good looking men!
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Multithunk.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...KingMartin.png

you look wonderful you both *bows down to the King and Queen*

oh, and I brought you a poem for foreign friday. this time i won't translate it immediatly

Martin:
                                wie kann es dir egal sein,
                                dass ich leide??
                                obwohl ich tränen stehts vermeide.
                                steht es mir ins gesicht geschrieben;
                                dass ich nie aufhöre, dich zu lieben.

Comment

Working...
                                X