Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Everyone! Did you see that crazy person happy dancing just now?
    How odd...

    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Everyone! Did you see that crazy person happy dancing just now?
      How odd...

      Yep, I saw her. It was


      Josiane

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I seriously think that book should be banned! OD-ing you on wood and threatening to snip wood has got to be illegal
        Yes.

        There's been talk of ''A growing shortage of wood'', the goal to ''deliver the greatest possible volume of wood'' , ''narrowing the vision to commercial wood'', ''making firewood and charcoal'', ''usable woodfiber'', ''domestic wood'' ''snipping wood'' and the best part: ''Wood that can be used both wet and dry, making it suitable to create parts of a Ship''

        And all of that on three pages! Sooo distracting
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yes.

          There's been talk of ''A growing shortage of wood'', the goal to ''deliver the greatest possible volume of wood'' , ''narrowing the vision to commercial wood'', ''making firewood and charcoal'', ''usable woodfiber'', ''domestic wood'' ''snipping wood'' and the best part: ''Wood that can be used both wet and dry, making it suitable to create parts of a Ship''

          And all of that on three pages! Sooo distracting
          That's the very best kind of Wood

          'Wet and dry'

          That's almost as good as 'Hot or Cold'

          Comment


            Oh look, it's me
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *joins in singing and celebrating*
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PDVD_005cutedit.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PDVD_004cutedit.jpg

              Oh baby when you talk like that
              You make a woman go mad
              So I'll be wise and keep on
              Reading the signs of your body


              Oh baby when you talk like that
              You know you got me hypnotized
              So I'll be wise and keep on
              Reading the signs of your body

              *sigh*

              In view of the good news on Sanctuary, the talk on the S/J thread is whether AT will still be available to make the third movie. I'm hoping she will, because that wood also mean that Martin will be available to direct it

              Amanda has said in more than one interview that she will do whatever is necessary to be available for the 3rd movie and I'm sure Martin would do the same.

              Big congrats to Martin, Amanda, Damian et al on the wonderful news of Sanctuary's renewal!


              Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

              Comment


                What a cute josiane mini-me-puppet-thingy!

                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                That's the very best kind of Wood

                'Wet and dry'

                That's almost as good as 'Hot or Cold'


                He's so nice and multi-usable... HubbaHubba


                BTW... Is the next Sanctuary ep Martin'd again? It is, isn't it?
                *jumps up and down*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Amanda has said in more than one interview that she will do whatever is necessary to be available for the 3rd movie and I'm sure Martin would do the same.

                  Big congrats to Martin, Amanda, Damian et al on the wonderful news of Sanctuary's renewal!
                  ...Is it save to say that when Amanda is available, Martin is too?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                  sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Happy
                    St. Martin's Day
                    WooHoos
                    !!!


                    Since this day is all about sharing:



                    Great picture!
                    How did you put those animated hearts on it?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

                    Comment


                      ROFL! Couldn't resist this, Josiane just referred to me as


                      The Queen of Multithunk! And here's my King

                      Don't we make a perfect couple?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 13 November 2008, 03:03 PM.

                      Comment


                        Awww Jumble, so cute What a perfect couple
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          ...Is it save to say that when Amanda is available, Martin is too?
                          Well, since he can't direct every episode hopefully he can arrange his schedule so he is free for the movie. It also doesn't hurt that he and Amanda are in charge. Gives them more flexibility than if they were just employees.


                          Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Awww Jumble, so cute What a perfect couple
                            See how you inspire me Not that I need much encouragement where Martin's concerned

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              BTW... Is the next Sanctuary ep Martin'd again? It is, isn't it?
                              *jumps up and down*
                              It is...and it's going to be Helen centric, we get to know more about her past!

                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              ROFL! Couldn't resist this, Josiane just referred to me as

                              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Multithunk.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...KingMartin.png
                              The Queen of Multithunk! And here's my King

                              Don't we make a perfect couple?
                              ROFL Jumble but you do fit together!

                              ooohhh...and this morning I saw someone in the train that looked like Martin, Squee...in the end when I saw him closer, I saw he wasn't that handsome...darn it...all those hot men recent days make it hard for you to really see good looking men!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                ROFL! Couldn't resist this, Josiane just referred to me as

                                http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Multithunk.png http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...KingMartin.png
                                The Queen of Multithunk! And here's my King

                                Don't we make a perfect couple?
                                you look wonderful you both *bows down to the King and Queen*

                                oh, and I brought you a poem for foreign friday. this time i won't translate it immediatly

                                Martin:
                                wie kann es dir egal sein,
                                dass ich leide??
                                obwohl ich tränen stehts vermeide.
                                steht es mir ins gesicht geschrieben;
                                dass ich nie aufhöre, dich zu lieben.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X