• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Better than having to explain things to Jo anyway

Shame I can't take him with me vvv

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5e4c76edit.jpg
    "Ok now Peter, hand the laptop to Jumble..... that's right....
    now a long, angst-ridden look as she walks away....
    Aaaaaaaand CUT! Niiiice

Edit: Oooops! Gotta go, school run
    Well, that wood the ideal situation.
    sigpic

Comment

They have closets, don't they?

The very idea of sharing him with a load of nuns

I asked Peter if it's ok to bring my boyfriend with me I told him before that I was seeing someone special, but I'm not sure be believed me
      I think the nuns would probably see Martin and they'd contemplate leaving

Good job!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

No, but if we're building extra rooms and such I'm sure we need to get permission from someone

I've asked her if we can have two self-contained apartments and a proper bar with a little disco area Let's see if that brings her back to say hello
        We do?!?! I thought we would just...build them Btw...how many rooms are there in those apartments...

Ooohh and don't forget a general play area...for you know...games...

Like...

Twister!

As (((((Sarai))))) You're so sweet

Um, I just got a text from Peter

"Have finished the requested work on your laptop. To retrieve it, please meet me at the Shepherd & Flock tonight at 8pm."

Now what do I do?
        *snort* Bring back-up...and is Micheal already at your place then?!!? (since you said in another post something about bringing your BF along)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          We do?!?! I thought we would just...build them Btw...how many rooms are there in those apartments...

Ooohh and don't forget a general play area...for you know...games...

Like...

Twister!
          Can you just see Brad and Coopie there?

*snort* Bring back-up...and is Micheal already at your place then?!!? (since you said in another post something about bringing your BF along)
          No he's not here, it was a bluff

Michael OT
          Spoiler:
          Is still refusing to tell me where he's planning on taking me this week-end I know I'm probably an ungrateful cow, but I like to know where I'm going. Is that unreasonable?

....... and why I bothered to spoiler that bit I don't know

Back on topic............. Mmmmmmmmmmartin............

*sigh*

Comment

Can you just see Brad and Coopie there?
            Oh yeah... together with MG and Martin is telling them what to do...while Joe is writing how it is going to happen!

No he's not here, it was a bluff

Michael OT
            Spoiler:
            Is still refusing to tell me where he's planning on taking me this week-end I know I'm probably an ungrateful cow, but I like to know where I'm going. Is that unreasonable?

....... and why I bothered to spoiler that bit I don't know
            Because you try to keep the thread nice and tidy unlike some others in here

*hugs* you're not...but let him suprise you Perhaps if you stop asking...he thinks something is wrong and will accidentally slip! the sneaky approach!

Oh yeah did I tell y'all I have vacation now have to do some assignments though...but still...yay
            sigpic

Comment

Hehehe "ungrateful cow" makes me laught
              Hi Woohoos!
              I had a dream - it was a voice telling me: ask Joe about black hole!

what the heck this could means?

Anyway, as we're talking about Woohoo house, I forgot to decorate my room
              *off to do it*
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hi Woohoos!

*off to do it*
                *Ponders possible meanings of "Ask Joe about black hole"* Maybe you should post on his blog...ask him if black holes have any significance to the scripts or short story he's writing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Oh yeah... together with MG and Martin is telling them what to do...while Joe is writing how it is going to happen!
                  Just throw in a jello ring and that could get really interesting

Because you try to keep the thread nice and tidy unlike some others in here
                  Not today I haven't

*hugs* you're not...but let him suprise you Perhaps if you stop asking...he thinks something is wrong and will accidentally slip! the sneaky approach!
                  Can't see that happening, he's been guarding his little secret like a kid with his last chocolate button

Oh yeah did I tell y'all I have vacation now have to do some assignments though...but still...yay
                  How long have you got? At least you don't have the travelling every day, and you can PS/chat in between your work............ oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    Hi Woohoos!
                    It's not making him laugh

*off to do it*
                    I agree with LJ, because dreams are important, they have meaning........ still trying to figure out the chervil thing myself

Comment

As (((((Sarai))))) You're so sweet

Um, I just got a text from Peter

"Have finished the requested work on your laptop. To retrieve it, please meet me at the Shepherd & Flock tonight at 8pm."

Now what do I do?
                      Definitely take someone with you. What is it with people today...
                      Spoiler:

Had a meeting with my lecturer this morning about some work and he basically told me off for sending what he deemed to be a "rude" email! Now I'm not being funny but the email wasn't rude. I've had two other people read and agree with me! I could see why he might think I was being a bit blunt but definitely not rude. Grrr. He even said himself perhaps he was being a bit sensitive (yeah, right) but that I needed to watch my tone!!!

Has the world gone mad?

Suffice to say I'm a grown woman and didn't appreciate being spoken to like an unruly child. I did not apologise. Merely said "I'm sorry you felt that way, it was never my intention to be rude".

*phew*

That feels better.

**huggles Woohoos**

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Definitely take someone with you. What is it with people today...
                        Spoiler:

Had a meeting with my lecturer this morning about some work and he basically told me off for sending what he deemed to be a "rude" email! Now I'm not being funny but the email wasn't rude. I've had two other people read and agree with me! I could see why he might think I was being a bit blunt but definitely not rude. Grrr. He even said himself perhaps he was being a bit sensitive (yeah, right) but that I needed to watch my tone!!!

Has the world gone mad?

Suffice to say I'm a grown woman and didn't appreciate being spoken to like an unruly child. I did not apologise. Merely said "I'm sorry you felt that way, it was never my intention to be rude".

*phew*

That feels better.

**huggles Woohoos**
                        *huggles Sarai* But at least he did admit he was being oversensitive, probably having a bad day Still not fair to take it out on you though

I just got a text saying "Ok, I give up! You can't blame a guy for trying ", so I'll pick the laptop up from the shop tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *Ponders possible meanings of "Ask Joe about black hole"* Maybe you should post on his blog...ask him if black holes have any significance to the scripts or short story he's writing.
                          good idea I will think about it maybe something with SGU...

*finally opens the door to her Woohoo room*
                          ta-da!

sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*huggles Sarai* But at least he did admit he was being oversensitive, probably having a bad day Still not fair to take it out on you though

I just got a text saying "Ok, I give up! You can't blame a guy for trying ", so I'll pick the laptop up from the shop tomorrow
                            (((Jumble)))

Thanks. Silly man.

Glad to hear the guys laid off a bit, gotta give him kudos for trying so valiantly though

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              (((Jumble)))

Thanks. Silly man.

Glad to hear the guys laid off a bit, gotta give him kudos for trying so valiantly though
                              I guess

Beautiful room Achaja And I see your guinea pig has made himself at home Just don't let him go chewing on those Martinpics

Comment

Oh jumble, stop it! The window cleaner too?
                                What wood Martin think, huh?

*blinks* ...I think I got hit on by a girl If she wood have been a guy, it wood have been nice, now it just makes me giggle
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X