The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    You think of farts when you see The Amanda? There must be something psychological...
    And thanks
    I get nervous when I see her. But really . . . um . . . no. The two words AT Art, looked like fart to me. I think it's time to get my eyes checked . . . again.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      Okay . . . an octopus and a parakeet predicting who wins. Hold on . . . let me go ask my cat . . . alright he threw up on the Netherlands. Is that good? Who comes up with this stuff?

nad, the penguins look so cute!

I get nervous when I see her. But really . . . um . . . no. The two words AT Art, looked like fart to me. I think it's time to get my eyes checked . . . again.
      *giggles*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Okay . . . an octopus and a parakeet predicting who wins. Hold on . . . let me go ask my cat . . . alright he threw up on the Netherlands. Is that good? Who comes up with this stuff?

That really made me laugh!

Now you see, I just spit out coffee all over my nice new (luverly) sofa. Oh and did I happen to mention how much I love my new sofa? Oh but I do. I'm going to sleep on it tonight, just because I love it so.

On the subject of (related anyway) I've had a blue toned living room for so long... tonight I started painting the picture rail and it's now brown and...oooh it looks so weird not to have blue anymore... it's scary! Will I like it when it's finished? Will it be too bland for me? Oh I hope not.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        I'm not really here....am I...nope not here.
        Oh yes you are... *drags Eve back into thread*
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble, really no Martin pics! *is astounded!* Maybe you could send some to Cags if she decides her room needs more colour Of course, I know the real reason why Martin is no longer on the wall, you're putting PDL up

*imagines Jumble's horrified face*
          *rofl*

Oooooh |Nad, awesome icons
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

That really made me laugh!

Now you see, I just spit out coffee all over my nice new (luverly) sofa. Oh and did I happen to mention how much I love my new sofa? Oh but I do. I'm going to sleep on it tonight, just because I love it so.

On the subject of (related anyway) I've had a blue toned living room for so long... tonight I started painting the picture rail and it's now brown and...oooh it looks so weird not to have blue anymore... it's scary! Will I like it when it's finished? Will it be too bland for me? Oh I hope not.

Oh yes you are... *drags Eve back into thread*
            Then my job is done. So really, did my cat pick the Netherlands or did he "just say no" to them? My husband was watching the Germany game today. I was working on the computer (ship day art) and heard him yell Tor a few times.

We really need a new sofa, minus coffee stains though. And our living room is blue too. Two toned as a matter of fact.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              <snip>
              Great stuff TPI. So, loads of new images you say? Are you going to feed us hungry PTB Woohoos some of them? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
              Of course! I tried to pick out the best of the bunch. Hope you like

First, Alan:

()

And then Damian:

(I love his expression here )

((((TPI))))
              Good to have you back!
              Thanks! *hugs back*
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Cool pictures TPI!!

I just found out that I am going to the Sanctuary panel in Comic-Con, hurray!!! *jumps*
                The only bad thing is that it's not in the Convention center and I don't like to walk
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Cool pictures TPI!!

I just found out that I am going to the Sanctuary panel in Comic-Con, hurray!!! *jumps*
                  The only bad thing is that it's not in the Convention center and I don't like to walk
                  Thanks

Wow, congrats! Hope you enjoy it And don't worry about the walking...just think of what'll be waiting for you at the end of the road
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                    Thanks

Wow, congrats! Hope you enjoy it And don't worry about the walking...just think of what'll be waiting for you at the end of the road
                    Yep, that helps

*runs around nekkid*
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Jumble, really no Martin pics! *is astounded!* Maybe you could send some to Cags if she decides her room needs more colour Of course, I know the real reason why Martin is no longer on the wall, you're putting PDL up

*imagines Jumble's horrified face*
                        *rofl*
                        Wash your mouth out!!!!!

My newly painted kitchen wall is waiting patiently for all the new pics I'll have from SE, particularly a signed one and one of ME with Martin

Yep, that helps

*runs around nekkid*
                        Ok, just so you know - don't do that ^^ at ComicCon

Wait! Is ComicCon before SE? Do you get to meet Martin before I do???

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Wait! Is ComicCon before SE? Do you get to meet Martin before I do???
                          ...See it as warming him up for y...

Wait. That's not making it better, is it?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

...See it as warming him up for y...

Wait. That's not making it better, is it?
                            Well I guess that depends........... Hopefully she'll be so awestruck that she'll forget my name and I'll still be totally unknown to them by the time SE starts

Looks like it'll be the usual line-up

Saturday 24th July 2010

1:00-2:00 Sanctuary— Walk on the wild side at Syfy's highly anticipated Sanctuary panel. Moderated by Josh Gates (Destination Truth) and featuring Amanda Tapping (Helen Magnus), Robin Dunne (Will Zimmerman), and executive producers Martin Wood and Damian Kindler, you'll experience this revolutionary Syfy original series like never before.
                            And of course, Yessika will bring us lots of lovely pics, won't she?

Comment

Cool pictures TPI!!

JEALOUS!!! Have an awesome time
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Fab pics TPI! I feel some PTB artwork coming on.

Er, eventually.

Oma Great idea. I have no printed Martin pictures but I do have printed RDA ones so I can, as a temporary measure, use him to brighten the place up a bit. He does look awful pretty, after all, and every guy's gotta have his uses...

*runz through thread wearing orange*

Go Netherlands!

I also found this while hunting for graphics...
                                Spoiler:

How very apt!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X