The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ooooookaaaaaaaaay............ but I have to warn you I really don't make a good bloke Car maintenance I can do. Dirty jokes I can do. But puleeeeze don't make me drink beer

ManNames huh? That could be interesting
    I don't drink beer either, but sacrifices must be made
    I'm sorry.
    ...Larry.

*blinks*
    Ok, ok... the ManNames need some work.
    Moe? Hank? Bubba? Randy?
    *looks around*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I think that's pushing it just a little too far

From the Sanctuary thread...

*sits quietly waiting for raffle #3 - 'Tea/coffee/cocktails/oranyotherdrinkyoulike with Martin'*

Not going to happen
      Maybe on the set!
      sigpic

Comment

This has been a particularly rough day. I tripped over something and twisted my knee which has also pulled my back a little as well. I am hobling around and I can't put pressure on my right leg. I've taken 2 Aleve to lessen the pain, but it only helps some. Doctor said to stay off of it - can cats cook and fetch for me? They could at least clean their own box. Not a good thing just a few weeks before going to Vancover. <--- any or all of these emotions will work right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          This has been a particularly rough day. I tripped over something and twisted my knee which has also pulled my back a little as well. I am hobling around and I can't put pressure on my right leg. I've taken 2 Aleve to lessen the pain, but it only helps some. Doctor said to stay off of it - can cats cook and fetch for me? They could at least clean their own box. Not a good thing just a few weeks before going to Vancover. <--- any or all of these emotions will work right now.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Especially as you are driving up you'll need that right leg. Take it easy. You know, if you had dogs instead of cats they could fetch for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Nope, not going to happen

And oh no! In fact, I, by voice of the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer, am trading the famous ''Wednesday'' for ''Babes be Blokes''.
            All WooHoos will pee standing up, burp and boost our Ego's by making dirty jokes. Amanda Tapping shall be our official poster gal and we discuss the specs of our vehicles. Furhermore, we will eat proteine filled food, drink beer from a mug and say ''Rawr'' a lot.
            Now, one might wonder where Martin comes in. Why, that's a great question! It's a bit of a secret, but let me reveal that it requires Martin's Tool, a piece of household equipment of your own choice and whatever devise you use to measure things with!

And to top that, each WooHoo will recieve
            ...an official unofficial ''Babes be Blokes'' ManName!

WooHood!!!

Interesting. Can I skip the beer? Or is that un-blokey like?
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I have a pulled calf muscle so I can feel your pain. Not really, I only feel my own pain right now. They said the same thing to me . . . rest. That's not going to happen since I have softball and volleyball every week. Hey, I play to win. Hope your knee and back feel better, and you better start training your cat to fetch for future injuries.

Here's a funny story: my son lost his tooth today in the pool. Yes, it is a kiddie pool, but you try to find a tiny tooth under water. It took us awhile, but we found it. He told us we had to find it so the tooth fairy would come. I'm just glad he didn't lose it in the lake. Oy, that would have been bad.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*huggles Laurie* Ouchy, I hope you're better soon.

Nik, are you still working that poorly calf? You know you should take it easy. Yes you should. How much does a tooth go for in your part of the world?

Hmm, being a bloke for a day? I could do that (beer as well since I've been known to drink the occasional one). I wonder what my bloke name is?
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Laurie* I hope you heal fast.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  Sorry to hear that. I have a pulled calf muscle so I can feel your pain. Not really, I only feel my own pain right now. They said the same thing to me . . . rest. That's not going to happen since I have softball and volleyball every week. Hey, I play to win. Hope your knee and back feel better, and you better start training your cat to fetch for future injuries.

Here's a funny story: my son lost his tooth today in the pool. Yes, it is a kiddie pool, but you try to find a tiny tooth under water. It took us awhile, but we found it. He told us we had to find it so the tooth fairy would come. I'm just glad he didn't lose it in the lake. Oy, that would have been bad.
                  I hope you don't strain your calf too much

I'm glad you found the tooth
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Especially as you are driving up you'll need that right leg. Take it easy. You know, if you had dogs instead of cats they could fetch for you.
                    But then I would have to walk them.
                    sigpic

Comment

One of my nephews did loose a tooth in the lake and one of my brothers, amazingly, found it. The tooth fairy not only brought my nephew money for the tooth but left money for my brother as well, along with a note thanking him for his assisting the tooth fairy!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Maybe on the set!
                        Presumably But I was hoping for more, you know how greedy I am

Ouch! I guess just rest it as much as possible. We need you fit and well in two weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          One of my nephews did loose a tooth in the lake and one of my brothers, amazingly, found it. The tooth fairy not only brought my nephew money for the tooth but left money for my brother as well, along with a note thanking him for his assisting the tooth fairy!
                          Amazing that he found the tooth. What a nice tooth fairy.

Cags, yes the calf muscle still hurts. Luckily for me, I don't have a game until Monday. I try to take it easy and have my husband do a lot of the chores, but that isn't working out as well as I had planned. Darn hubby. Oh and a tooth is worth a dollar in our home. For his first tooth the tooth fairy gave him five dollars, but hey, the tooth fairy isn't rich and can't do that every time.

Jumble, you are greedy only for the important things. Which would be anything Martin involved.
                          sigpic

Comment

Amazing that he found the tooth. What a nice tooth fairy.

Cags, yes the calf muscle still hurts. Luckily for me, I don't have a game until Monday. I try to take it easy and have my husband do a lot of the chores, but that isn't working out as well as I had planned. Darn hubby. Oh and a tooth is worth a dollar in our home. For his first tooth the tooth fairy gave him five dollars, but hey, the tooth fairy isn't rich and can't do that every time.
                            You're going to play on Monday despite being injured? You sports people are crazy so dedicated I hope you manage to rest it enough for it to feel better by then

Jumble, you are greedy only for the important things. Which would be anything Martin involved.
                            This is true, it's a question of priorities

Comment

You're going to play on Monday despite being injured? You sports people are crazy so dedicated I hope you manage to rest it enough for it to feel better by then This is true, it's a question of priorities
                              I am very dedicated to my sport. I love it! Hurt or not. It only hurts when I run, so maybe I can just hit the ball far and walk to the bases. Not going to happen. The fence is 300 ft away. I had originally thought it was 220 ft, but I was wrong, they designed it so the men could play on that field too. No wonder I can't hit the ball over the fence. I did hit the fence once.

Priorities, I have them too. I guess sleeping is not one of them since I am still up at 3:19 in the morning.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am very dedicated to my sport. I love it! Hurt or not. It only hurts when I run, so maybe I can just hit the ball far and walk to the bases. Not going to happen. The fence is 300 ft away. I had originally thought it was 220 ft, but I was wrong, they designed it so the men could play on that field too. No wonder I can't hit the ball over the fence. I did hit the fence once.

Priorities, I have them too. I guess sleeping is not one of them since I am still up at 3:19 in the morning.
                                Well done for being that dedicated, but still take care of yourself. You only get one body I doubt I could hit the ball at all

I'm not sleeping much either, too hot We're expecting temperatures of over 31C for the next few days, hopefully topped off with a thunderstorm on Sunday.

Speaking of hot.........

Comment

Working...
                                X