Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bites nails*

Not going so well for our team...so many yellow cards already

The only cutey in the Dutch team is Van der Vaart... Already like him since ...forever (but not playing atm)...must admit that most of the Spanish players are a lot hotter

*goes further with biting nails*
    sigpic

Comment

The next half will tell it all. The game started out by being in control by Spain. Then that guy got kicked in the chest and the game turned. It became one that the Netherlands liked. I have a feeling that the second half is going to be a little more wild. Have to wait and see.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh FCOL Nad Thunking the coach is like....... I don't know............. thunking a director or something

Edit: Oh, actually, I see what you mean

Comment

#5 needs a haircut ( on Spain's team) big ears or not....oh Robbin, you should have scored......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            The next half will tell it all. The game started out by being in control by Spain. Then that guy got kicked in the chest and the game turned. It became one that the Netherlands liked. I have a feeling that the second half is going to be a little more wild. Have to wait and see.
            I like the second half better already. But they're still a bit too kicky. To each other

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh FCOL Nad Thunking the coach is like....... I don't know............. thunking a director or something

Edit: Oh, actually, I see what you mean
            Hehe

Men. Power.
            And his suit... He's kind of sexy...

Originally posted by llp View Post
            #5 needs a haircut ( on Spain's team) big ears or not....oh Robbin, you should have scored......
            Yup, that's the same thing I've been shouting at my TV.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

All right, cute guys on Netherlands team -->#6, #9 (for sure), #2, the goalie, there are several cute guys!
              sigpic

Comment

That makes two much to close calls by Spain. Common, keep the ball away from them. What's with #6 on Spain's team. Not very sportsmanlike.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this, two minutes left and the satellite starts going out. Five times so far. Works fine now that the damn commercials are on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, the goalie! Niiiiice

Another 30 minutes of play. Then what? Do they go to penalties? I hope not. May as well toss a coin in that case

Edit: Goalie's name is Maarten

*crosses fingers for Laurie's satellite to keep working*
                    Last edited by Jumble; 11 July 2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Yep, would be penalties if there's no result after extra time. Really hope not, penalties is a horrible way to decide a match

Can't believe how many opportunities both sides have missed
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Yep, would be penalties if there's no result after extra time. Really hope not, penalties is a horrible way to decide a match
                        Certainly is

Can't believe how many opportunities both sides have missed
                        The don't seem to know where the flippin' net is

Comment

These almost goals are too close for comfort. Come on Netherlands....don't let them get so close
                          sigpic

Comment

ROFL! I think you gals should be doing the official commentary, you're waaaaaay better than Mark Lawrence

Edit: *wonders what a Woohoo commentary on an Martin ep would be like.......*
                            sigpic

Comment

Come on Netherlands. Spain have tried about 5 times already. Fortunately they have missed, but you guys haven't even come close.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't even watch football

It's coming down to who is tiredest and will make the first mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X