• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I love hugging!
    I think that's a pre-requisite for any good Woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      I think that's a pre-requisite for any good Woohoo
      so does that mean I can tackle hug when I meet y'all in April?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        so does that mean I can tackle hug when I meet y'all in April?
        Only if I don't get you first !

Btw, for the Shipmeet can you all send me your travel plans, PM me or something. Just so's I can get it all down in the diary and I have a clear of idea of who's coming and going !

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Special squishy hugs for:
          ((((Jumble))))
          ((((LJ))))
          ((((Sarai))))

*Normal squishy hugs for everyone else*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
          OH MY GOODNESS!
          BONES SPOILER!!

Spoiler:
          OK, so sides came out for the ep right before the season finale (Which is named The Beginning in the End () *Iz excited*)
          Anyway, the ep before it is written by Kathy Reichs.
          PLOT: (Taken from BonesSpoilers.blogspot.com. Not mine)
          It looks like Angela and Hodgins are arrested after Hodgins says he's drunk teasingly to an officer! The officer follows protocol and takes them in then finds that Angela has an outstanding warrant for not coming in for a traffic ticket while Hodgins has a charge against him for fleeing arrest during a protest. The story surrounds wiccan witches and the death of one who apparently is dealing with much darker witchcraft than the others and is therefore NOT part of their coven.
          MAJOR STORY POINT FROM SIDES!
          Spoiler:

Hodgins: Biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.

They regard each other -

Angela: What was with that whole thing?

Hodgins: I panicked. I lost faith in my ability to sustain that kind of happiness.

Angela: You talked to Sweets?

Hodgins: Kid's got the goods.

Angela: It was like we were playing chicken and we both swerved.

Hodgins: What we should have done is crashed into each other.

Angela: At the speed of sound.

Hodgins makes an EXPLOSION NOISE - Angela interrupts it by kissing him. Oh yeah, THAT'S a kiss. In fact, they start removing clothing when -

Sheriff Gus Abrams: The Judge is here.

They turn to see the Sheriff with the local justice of the peace - LLOYD BARBER, who is obviously a barber -

Hodgins: The judge is a barber?

Lloyd Barber: Keeps me grounded.

Sheriff Gus Abrams: It's against the rules for prisoners to fraternize sexually while in custody.

-- (after they are set to be released, the judge leaves them to notarize some paper, saying he'll let them on their way.)

Hodgins: How long did he say he'd be gone?

Angela: Forget it.

*Faints*

Oh, and BTW
          Spoiler:
          Angela and Wendell break up a couple eps before this
          *SQUEEEEEEEEEE'S and dies*
          *shippy sigh* They definitely will! I keep watching the show, comparing it to my other ships (mainly S/J) and thinking how much more obvious the writers are making it. There's no way they woodn't have
          Spoiler:
          BB and AH
          end up together there wood be international outcry from fans .

*huggles LJ*

Agreed, Sweets and Daisy are cute but I just can't make myself like Daisy very much. She bugs me .
          Spoiler:
          Then again, if they were getting married that wood be good but somehow I can't see it. They are far too young! Nah, from where I'm standing it's definitely gotta be Angela and Hodgins. And my money is on a quiet wedding with hardly, if any, guests.

*squees*

*SQUEES*

*SQUEEEEES*

*dies from over sqeeage*
          I am not that fond of Daisy either(tho' they did seem to tone her down just a bit) but I do like sweets.
          They're cute together and seem well suited to each other.
          International outcry doesn't begin to cover it Sarai

*catches positive vibes* Today is going to be a positive day

Thank you hun

And Torzy I'm crossing my fingers for you too, sending lots of vibes and huggles your way

Throws out some MW pics...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...ormTheEye3.jpg
          http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...Martin/4-1.jpg
          http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...frame10459.jpg
          Spoiler:

And just because it's a super awesome picture...
          I removed the picture...sorry MW..we still love you..*wipes tears*

Anyone feel like captioning? I'd have a go but not feeling the funnies right now (it is very early for me )
          Okay, that first picture is just...just...just *faints* (first time a guy ever made me faint )
          Okay I will attempt humor. It's morning so be warned:
          Spoiler:

Removed picture..see no picture I kept the caption just to confuzzle people.

"I make this look gooooood"

I warned you *shrugs*
          Last edited by wine_buyer; 25 February 2010, 07:13 AM. Reason: Removed picture but kept the caption just to confuzzle people :D
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Okay, that first picture is just...just...just *faints* (first time a guy ever made me faint )

I warned you *shrugs*
            He does have amazing eyes...*dreamy sigh*

And , good caption

Finished my new vid, and I think I'm finally beginning to work out the export settings on PremPro...

The Heart of Life
            Last edited by Sarai; 25 February 2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Er, sorry to have to tell you this, but I got modded last time I used that cartoon. The owner doesn't like it being posted

Comment

D'oh, I knew there was a reason we hadn't seen it in a while .

Removed it

Comment

Wow. Tired. I think I'm having an emotional hangover after the past couple days. *yawn*

Love the vid, Sarai. Booth is so hot. *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow. did I just kill the thread?
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in* No you didn't LJ, I'm here!

RL OT
                      Spoiler:
                      So I bit the bullet and signed on for Jobseeker's Allowance today. Don't get me wrong, I'll be paying taxes for the rest of my life so why not get something back when I need it? But seriously, it feels like I'm admitting failure. They asked me why I had put it off so long and I really didn't know what to say .

Plus I have to have an interview with one of their 'advisors' at the Job Centre which, from what my friend tells me, is a useless exercise as none of them really care. And they booked me in tomorrow morning, so barely any time to prepare.

Sheesh

Glad you liked the vid LJ, the song is beautiful . As is Booth

Comment

Sorry to be picky Sarai, but you need to remove the img tags in the spoilers where you've quoted Bree If it was any other pic I woodn't be bothered, but after the telling-off I got last time.........

*dives back under duvet, cunningly disguised as Martin's jacket*

Comment

He does have amazing eyes...*dreamy sigh*

And , good caption

Finished my new vid, and I think I'm finally beginning to work out the export settings on PremPro...

The Heart of Life
                          Yes, it's the eyes that got me on that one. Still prefer drowning in certain pair of blue eyes but that picture provided a very pleasant wake up.
                          Can't watch the video at work (no speakers but I am sure it's awesome. )
                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Er, sorry to have to tell you this, but I got modded last time I used that cartoon. The owner doesn't like it being posted
                          Thanks Jumble, I removed it from my posts as well.

*runs in* No you didn't LJ, I'm here!

RL OT
                          Spoiler:
                          So I bit the bullet and signed on for Jobseeker's Allowance today. Don't get me wrong, I'll be paying taxes for the rest of my life so why not get something back when I need it? But seriously, it feels like I'm admitting failure. They asked me why I had put it off so long and I really didn't know what to say .

Plus I have to have an interview with one of their 'advisors' at the Job Centre which, from what my friend tells me, is a useless exercise as none of them really care. And they booked me in tomorrow morning, so barely any time to prepare.

Sheesh

Glad you liked the vid LJ, the song is beautiful . As is Booth
                          Sarai, it's not admitting failure and like you said you pay your taxes so why not take the help if you can get it because you are not one of those people trying to live off of assistance. You are trying to get work but the economy is the enemy these days.
                          So quit being so hard on yourself and good luck tomorrow!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Sorry to be picky Sarai, but you need to remove the img tags in the spoilers where you've quoted Bree If it was any other pic I woodn't be bothered, but after the telling-off I got last time.........

*dives back under duvet, cunningly disguised as Martin's jacket*
                          *huggles Jumble* Stay nice and cozy in Martin's jacket Jumble. It's a good place to be today.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ugh. Wish I could have a duvet day! have to take Lizzie to school in a few minutes, then I have a meeting with one of her therapists at noon, pick both kids up at 2, take them to the dentist at 3. Dentist is going to be a nightmare. There's no way Lizzie's going to tolerate someone poking around in her mouth. *sigh* Then work tonight, as usual. I'm almost hoping to catch a virus so I can just sleep for a couple days on end...
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ for being so busy*

*huggles Jumble*

*huggles everyone else*

I want to go to shipmeet! Why can't I live closer to woohoos?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Okay, I will try Sarai.

Jumble? Pan down.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X