The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks...reads*

falls over in laughter..OMG martins ...poo...I think that this is never before discussed in a ...thunk... thread...

I'm beginning to worry about our sanity!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *looks...reads*

falls over in laughter..OMG martins ...poo...I think that this is never before discussed in a ...thunk... thread...

I'm beginning to worry about our sanity!
      Well, I for one came here to discuss the latest Martin Directed episode of Sanctuary, but since our UK WooHoos didn't get to see it, I figured ''hey, let's go with the current flow of the thread''
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Well, I for one came here to discuss the latest Martin Directed episode of Sanctuary, but since our UK WooHoos didn't get to see it, I figured ''hey, let's go with the current flow of the thread''
        *snort* Yeah...riiiiiiight....

But that last Sanctuary episode was just ....WOW...soooooo awesome! *huggles the show*

*luves it*

*loves martin*
        sigpic

Comment

Do you have any idea how hard it is to 'magnetic lasso' around Martin's face, his cheeks, his chin when he looks like that????? especially when you've drunk, um, a bottle and a 'tiny bit' of good Australian red I tell ya, it aint easy And that tongue is soooooooooooo distracting
          Last edited by Jumble; 18 November 2008, 11:06 PM.

Comment

ROFL at the poo posts!

EDIT: Let's hope Martin really never does see this thread...

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats Jumble 69 and hot sig for sure it's hard in your condition hahahaha

I've just watched first 4 episodes of Sanktuary so the best is waiting for me...?
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                ROFL at the poo posts!

EDIT: Let's hope Martin really never does see this thread...
                I'm going to put a link on my Christmas Card to him
                might think better of that idea when I'm more sober or not

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Woohoo! Congrats Jumble 69 and hot sig for sure it's hard in your condition hahahaha

I've just watched first 4 episodes of Sanktuary so the best is waiting for me...?
                Thanx, I think I'm not sure how many eps I've seen ITV4 keeps messing about with them as if there wasn't enough confusion in my brain
                Last edited by Jumble; 18 November 2008, 01:11 PM. Reason: errors due to too much wine :o

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  I'm going to put a link on my Christmas Card to him
                  might think better of that idea when I'm more sober or not

Thanx, I think I'm not sure how many eps I've seen ITV4 keeps messing about with them as if there isn't enough confusion in my brain
                  I think we've had 5 here in the UK. The next episode's on next Monday as usual, I just checked
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, thanks Josiane, I was losing track

Comment

Oh so me too! I just count the first 1-2 as one
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Loooooooooook what Sarai posted on the S/J thread 1969 vid! WooooooooooHooooooooooooooood!

Comment

*sneaks in to check last night's posts* *finds nothing too embarrassing* *sighs with relief and goes to find aspirin*

Ah, the Summer of '69! I remember it well

Comment

Jumble vere nice one. chapeau !you made that in your condition

could we please change the subject? I even dreamt of toilets... and Indiana Jones. Lucky i can't remember the details

Comment

I sometimes think I do my best work when not entirely sober At least, it looks good to me

Yes, let's change the subject

I shouldn't screencap on wine either, I apparently capped this little sequence about twenty times

Comment

veeery nice. you can never have enough pictures of him

Comment

Working...
                                X