Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

*huddles on couch* I caught the flu!

Jumble, you look gorgeous in that pic! Twoot-twoo!
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, jumble! Gorgeous pics!
        Suz and Mom 2 look great as well. Go ladies!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *squishy hugs LJ* Thanks, we did

Ok, so Suz, Linette and I went and got all dolled up at the Sapphire Studio in Farringdon, London. Had a blast, wound up the photographer and ended up like this....

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Photoshoot%20271209/Jum-1.jpg[/]
          The rest are here (click them all for bigger )

How did my baby get to be so beautiful?
          You look absolutely stunning. Just been looking through the pics with my sister, and she agrees . Suz looks gorgeous too, what an awesome present !!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *huggles LJ* Sorry to hear that . Hope you had fun with the in-laws?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Oh no *dons Hazmat suit and huggles LJ* Take care of yourself, hope you feel better soon

Jumble, you look gorgeous in that pic! Twoot-twoo!
            Thanks It's amazing what a dollop of expert make-up and a good camera filter can do

Actually, the story behind that pic is that when we first met the photographer he said "Ah, Mum, daughter and granddaughter. Three generations " So I told him that actually Suz is my daughter To be fair, he thought she was only 16, and since Linette is only 40 it wood actually have been possible

So after that I thought he was fair game

After he took several pics of me he said "Now I want you to straddle the chair" so I did , saying "Oh right. I wondered how long it wood be before we got to *those* type of pics " and he blushed and said "Well, I like to build up to it slowly!"...... and you see in the pic my reaction
            Last edited by Jumble; 27 December 2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

*huggles LJ* Sorry you got the flu Hope you feel better soon and take care of yourself
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                You look absolutely stunning. Just been looking through the pics with my sister, and she agrees . Suz looks gorgeous too, what an awesome present !!

*huggles LJ* Sorry to hear that . Hope you had fun with the in-laws?
                Yes indeed It's what she called an "I love my Mum" pressie

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Wow, jumble! Gorgeous pics!
                Suz and Mom 2 look great as well. Go ladies!
                Thanks

Mom 2 *giggles* Poor photographer, we did explain the relationship, but he kept calling her 'Mum-in-law..... er .... your friend'

Comment

Day 7 already???? I've missed way too much of this! At least I should be able to be here every day for the rest of it

*grits teeth and closes eyes* ; )

[ul]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Martinmas%2009/PTB%2012%20days/Day4.jpg[/url]

<snipped>

See how much Jumble loves us LJ? *winks*

Edit: Days 4 & 5 are my favourites

True........ but I was meaning the artwork ; )

Some sigs I love, some I hate, most are somewhere in the middle ; )

: D
                  LOL! That's funny, cos I was sooo not happy with how it turned out I thought it needed to be waaaay brighter!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Merry Christmas!!! : )

Jenn aww those pictures of your daughter are so adorable! : )

Right now I'm in my pink penguin Pajamas about to watch some Sanctuary...my cousin yesterday got me a gift card for my favorite book store and on the outside she put 'sorry no Sam and Jack'...but guess what the card was? ; ) Penguins...heh. : D

And I have the best brother ever. (Just so you know...he was the best brother before yesterday too. : )) He works with computers so he was able to get a really good price on PS CS4 for me! And then he got me this book called 'The book that should have been in the box: Everything you need to know about CS4' You do not want to know how long I read that last night. And he got my parents a PS3 (:eek and with that he got me AoT and Continuum on blue-ray. : D
                  You really do have the best brother ever! Wanna loan him out for next year?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Morning everyone!

HAPPY 6th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!
                  : D : D : D

*counts on fingers* That is right, isn't it? : o

Doctor Who:
                  Spoiler:
                  Way to top the Daleks and Davros and the Master! And my goodness but John Simm does an impressive brand of crazy!

I both can't wait for and am also dreading the second part on New Year's Day :rolleyes :

Our dog ate the mince pie - we got downstairs in the morning and it was gone :eek : Funnily enough she left the carrot :rolleyes :

Spoiler:
                  Oh me too! I can't wait to see it! it was a great set up for the story.

But I really don't want to watch because it's the last one with David Tennant and when it's over....*sobs*

ebook reader rant
                  Spoiler:
                  SO we managed to get two of them, they're originally about $200 (its an older version, the new ones go for about $300.) but were on sale for $130, and we had a buy one get one free coupon...so we got them at a great price.

Well, I'm all excited, and my Dad, awesome Dad that he is, decided to wait till today (even though there were only 2 left) so that we might be able to get the free one. And him and I were pretty excited about it, and I was just about to charge it and pop on here and ask for long S/J fic recs, when my Mom goes "You know it's not your right?"...and I said "Huh? What?", Mom: "It's not yours, it's mine...", my Mom doesn't read, she doesn't even know what it is! She doesn't read fanfiction or classic books, I really all the time...it's really really stupid when my Dad told me that it would be mine, and now she wants it. : (

Aww...are we going to see pictures? : )
                  *huggles*

Hehe. : D

Okay so *thinks* ...we use a solar flare to go forward 3 weeks in the future and see it...sound like a plan? ; )
                  Great idea....although....I'd go for the Puddle Jumper, it's comes with Jack as pilot

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Can you imagine your shock (and horror?) if he hasn't been warned, but when you introduce yourself he says, "Oh.. you're Jumble..."
                  I'm totally banking on that And with Sarai's expertise in Media, I reckon that moment will be captured rather expertly for us

I like it......... it's... different : P

I sometimes wish I could do Artwork with more white in it, but it seems I can't : o

I don't like white ceilings or paintwork either : S
                  You'd hate my house then, every single wall is white Some are decorated though; with purple nail polish, blue felt tip, red crayon and chocolate finger prints. Gotta get the magic sponge out again this week

You never know, I may get around to slapping to some colour on the walls this summer
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    Day 7 already???? I've missed way too much of this! At least I should be able to be here every day for the rest of it

See how much Jumble loves us LJ? *winks*

Edit: Days 4 & 5 are my favourites
                    Why am I not surprised to hear that?

LOL! That's funny, cos I was sooo not happy with how it turned out I thought it needed to be waaaay brighter!
                    No! It's perfect, so cute and funny
                    <snip>
                    I'm totally banking on that And with Sarai's expertise in Media, I reckon that moment will be captured rather expertly for us
                    She'll be too busy trying to catch me as I fall

You'd hate my house then, every single wall is white Some are decorated though; with purple nail polish, blue felt tip, red crayon and chocolate finger prints. Gotta get the magic sponge out again this week

You never know, I may get around to slapping to some colour on the walls this summer
                    Well you've seen my house - sunglasses required

Hey, if you need any help with the coloration of your house, give me a yell
                    Last edited by Jumble; 27 December 2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

*falls once again in*
                      Woohoo Christmas is over for me*wood do a happy dance if her feet woudn't hurt and be full of blisters(I actually walked so much/wrong that my feet started bleeding. ouch)*
                      I did had some fun with certain customers though...a couple of them even said I had my boss nicely under control...well...he should just listen to me

Jumble those pictures are awesome; you three look so beautiful! And cool tattoos I especially love the last one

Happy 7th day of Martinmas

Also my appologies if I missed certain things the last few days, but I will try to keep up with stuff better now!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        *falls once again in*
                        Woohoo Christmas is over for me*wood do a happy dance if her feet woudn't hurt and be full of blisters(I actually walked so much/wrong that my feet started bleeding. ouch)*
                        I did had some fun with certain customers though...a couple of them even said I had my boss nicely under control...well...he should just listen to me

Jumble those pictures are awesome; you three look so beautiful! And cool tattoos I especially love the last one
                        Thanks Jann

Also my appologies if I missed certain things the last few days, but I will try to keep up with stuff better now!
                        Oh don't apologize! I can't conceive of what it's like to work over the Christmas holidays

But at least now you're done, hopefully you'll have time to party!!!

Comment

Why am I not surprised to hear that?

No! It's perfect, so cute and funny
                          <snip>
                          She'll be too busy trying to catch me as I fall
                          Nope, that's Eh-T's job

Well you've seen my house - sunglasses required

Hey, if you need any help with the colouration of your house, give me a yell
                          Will do!

*gulps*
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, that's Eh-T's job
                            Nope, she's supposed to stand ready with a gag in case I'm about to say something really stoopid/embarrassing/guttery, or all of the above

Will do!

*gulps*

Aw c'mon, a little bit of hippy colouration never hurt anybody

Time for a little more artspam......

*looks up*

Yeah..... I'm not sure who should be the most worried

Comment

by Jasmina

There's that darn tool again, gets me every time

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Oh me too! I can't wait to see it! it was a great set up for the story.

But I really don't want to watch because it's the last one with David Tennant and when it's over....*sobs*

Doctor Who:
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh I know, me too! I think I'm going to be watching the next one in the foetal position on the couch, clutching my head and moaning

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *falls once again in*

*hugs* So glad you're finished, it sounds exhausting
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X