Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *stumbles in* Home at last! Glad to be back, even though I'm still feeling a bit yicky.
    sigpic

    Comment


      *huggles everyone again*

      Amanda, I'm with Cags - what you do with your life is up to you and no-one else. And your parents should be happy and proud of you whatever - they've brought up a good person and the most important thing is that you are happy and achieve what you want to in life, whatever that may be

      Secondly, on your WW question from earlier (sorry, got kinda sideswiped today )
      Spoiler:
      It's kind of difficult to say which is the shippiest season for Josh/Donna, because for most of it they're very much just constant - it's subtle and cute but nothing really big. The least shippy season is 1, because Donna was only a minor character and they were trying to ship Josh with someone else for a large part of it (until they realised that the chemistry was with Donna), but even there there's some lovely bits. Then it's fairly consistently shippy from 2-5, then there's some big stuff at the end of 5/start of 6. The rest of 6 and start of 7 is a bit of a ship wasteland, and what there is is really very angsty (it kind of corresponds to the Pete bit in S/J - the point at which they're both trying to move on for various reasons), then the rest of 7 is where it really kicks off and we get resolution. So it's kind of hard to say


      *huggles everyone again, just because I feel the need for it today*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

      Comment


        Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Secondly, on your WW question from earlier (sorry, got kinda sideswiped today )
        Spoiler:
        It's kind of difficult to say which is the shippiest season for Josh/Donna, because for most of it they're very much just constant - it's subtle and cute but nothing really big. The least shippy season is 1, because Donna was only a minor character and they were trying to ship Josh with someone else for a large part of it (until they realised that the chemistry was with Donna), but even there there's some lovely bits. Then it's fairly consistently shippy from 2-5, then there's some big stuff at the end of 5/start of 6. The rest of 6 and start of 7 is a bit of a ship wasteland, and what there is is really very angsty (it kind of corresponds to the Pete bit in S/J - the point at which they're both trying to move on for various reasons), then the rest of 7 is where it really kicks off and we get resolution. So it's kind of hard to say


        *huggles everyone again, just because I feel the need for it today*
        *huggles Josi extra tight*

        And I can't believe in my catching up earlier I managed to miss a WW question - bad Sarai

        Spoiler:
        Jos put it very well Amanda, the thing with the Josh/Donna ship is that you can pick out maybe a few episodes but certainly a lot of little bits that are lovely and shippy. IMO it's a lot less obvious than the Sam/Jack ship!! However it is still worth it, the chemistry between the two actors is fantastic.

        And besides, WW like SG is not the kind of show you just watch for the ship. It's clever, slick and has an awesome plotline in every episode!!

        Comment


          Hmmm. Was Joe being serious?

          *huggles LJ* Glad you're back home safe

          *huggles Josiane because she needs it

          *huggles all WooHoos because I wuv you all to bits *

          And WoodNight!

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Hmmm. Was Joe being serious?
            I think so; it fits. If he wasn't I am sure he will clarify tomorrow. A lot of the comments have been fairly sympathetic and I don't think he'd leave us hanging on a joke like that if it was one.




            Woodnight Jumble!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              I think so; it fits. If he wasn't I am sure he will clarify tomorrow. A lot of the comments have been fairly sympathetic and I don't think he'd leave us hanging on a joke like that if it was one.

              Woodnight Jumble!
              It just struck me as a very odd way to announce it, if it's true

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                He's obviously hoping to stay on your right side so that he'll get fed
                Well...I just buy the food...normally speaking he does the good cooking; I have to admit that!

                Yeah, wood have been cool if it had been him, but I guess the coal miner pic was the only cameo

                'Old age' problems? She has my sympathy
                Oh well...we have a new pic now! which is awesome

                Lol, you're not old! In doggy years my dog is now 77...same age as my granny(one the other one is 87)

                Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Wait...I thought Americans were the ones that weren't supposed to care about the grades?
                Lol, we get to hear in here that the Americans are the ones who do care about their grades...everyone, even the exchange students in here say that Dutch students are LAZY!

                Cags..."cute" vid...although I would buy some earplugs or so if I were you Those kids are hyper!! And did I see it right that there was a little baby sleeping there? If so...I'm amazed that it still slept(so I must be wrong)
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Wood morning Woohoos

                  Good to see so many of you home again after Christmas *huggles Woohoos*

                  Oooh, not PTB news, but I'm sure you will enjoy it. I just got this facebook message from my friend Ian, who moved to Canada a little while ago. He works in a fitness store.

                  Hey you two, just thought id let you know Michael Shanks just came in and bought some stuff from me here. He was a pretty cool guy and i gotta call him to let him know when some other stuff comes in. Thought you might think it was kinda cool Cheers y'all!

                  Ian
                  Hmmm, I knew there must be advantages to living in the northern hemisphere
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Wood morning Woohoos

                    Good to see so many of you home again after Christmas *huggles Woohoos*

                    Oooh, not PTB news, but I'm sure you will enjoy it. I just got this facebook message from my friend Ian, who moved to Canada a little while ago. He works in a fitness store.



                    Hmmm, I knew there must be advantages to living in the northern hemisphere
                    Hey, wait a minute! That means you know someone that knows MS's phone number!!!

                    Really going to bed now......

                    Comment


                      Thus far, this holiday visit has been fraught with delightfully awkward moments. Like, for instance, the one I experienced this afternoon when I went to visit my auntie Jeanette with mom. “Where’s Fondy?”she asked.

                      “Oh, she’s visiting her sister,”I replied.

                      “Uh oh, she’s running around,”joked my aunt. “You better keep an eye on her or you might lose her.”

                      I caught my mother’s surreptitious “tell her” look and thought, yeah, now would be a good time…

                      “We’re separated,”I broke the news.

                      A brief lull in the conversation, mere seconds during which my aunt processed the revelation. And then, her reaction. Sadness? Anger? Disbelief? No. Try laughter. “You’re kidding,”she chortled.

                      “Actually, no, I’m not. We’ve been separated since earlier in the year.”
                      Yes, Joe is serious.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Thanks Sarai and Josi So pretty much any season will do? Except for the first one it seems? Hmm...Thanks for the info guys! And of course I wouldn't watch it just for the ship but just in case there was one really good shippy episode somewhere in there I thought I'd ask.

                        LJ
                        glad to see your home safely!

                        Jann there was this one exchange student (albeit from Germany, not the Netherlands ) but she was waaaayyy smarter then all of us, granted she'd had most of the classes already but still.

                        (((((JM)))))) I was trying to figure out what babancat meant and only skimmed his blog and completely missed that. Poor guy.

                        My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Thanks Sarai and Josi So pretty much any season will do? Except for the first one it seems? Hmm...Thanks for the info guys! And of course I wouldn't watch it just for the ship but just in case there was one really good shippy episode somewhere in there I thought I'd ask.

                          LJ
                          glad to see your home safely!

                          Jann there was this one exchange student (albeit from Germany, not the Netherlands ) but she was waaaayyy smarter then all of us, granted she'd had most of the classes already but still.

                          (((((JM)))))) I was trying to figure out what babancat meant and only skimmed his blog and completely missed that. Poor guy.
                          He hasn't been wearing his wedding ring for quite some time. I have to admit I was expecting news of this sort, but not so soon.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Hehehe, that's brilliant, Wine Buyer!!

                            Hope you feel better soon *huggles* Food poisoning sucks
                            Thanks and thanks

                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Aw, sorry to hear that Take care of yourself *hugs*

                            That's fantastic!!!!!! Thank you

                            *huggles Bree*

                            Thanks Amanda


                            WooHoooood!!!! Well done

                            What's wrong with a C? You passed
                            *huggles back* I'm glad you like it

                            Congrats on the grades Amanda. Jumble is right a C is passing besides chemistry is hard...*remembers chemistry classes and has shuddery flashbacks*
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Oh, dear, dear, dear. Haven't read Joe's blog for a couple of days, just decided to take a look, and WHAM! I mean, I was wondering why he was floating around so much to Tokyo and such, but I honestly didn't think of that. Ay-yi-yi.
                              sigpic
                              ~the guitarists~

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                                Oh, dear, dear, dear. Haven't read Joe's blog for a couple of days, just decided to take a look, and WHAM! I mean, I was wondering why he was floating around so much to Tokyo and such, but I honestly didn't think of that. Ay-yi-yi.
                                There were some clues. He hasn't worn his wedding ring in months and months. And hasn't mentioned Fondy in longer than that. I'm bummed about it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X