The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hey... There's your explanation to Michael...
    ''That? Oh, that's Martin WooHood. He's giving me some pointers on how to direct relationships. And life in general.''
    Oh good, I'll tell him that then, and blame you if it doesn't work

And yeah. *shrugs*
    They miss us when we're low on the radar
    They just can't live without us

EDIT: Not that I felt unwelcome... I just felt like some people just didn't appreciate the types of posts...
    Hmm. There have been times when I've felt the S.H.I.P. was a little unwelcome, but you're right about the rest Isn't that partly why we started this thread in the first place?

Hey Jann *waves*

And no, he's crawling to me, on his knees, because he's worried I'll desert him for Michael

Never.going.to.happen.
    Last edited by Jumble; 06 March 2009, 07:05 AM.

Comment

knock knock!!! Room service... (just pics)

sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Just pics Achaja? Cool pics I don't think I've seen that second one before *snurches*

Comment

Thanks I was searching for them yesterday, founded few new and a link for the copyrighted(?) photos with Martin
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Hey Jann *waves*

And no, he's crawling to me, on his knees, because he's worried I'll desert him for Michael

Never.going.to.happen.
            *crawls back into thread...after having martin...crawling...you know *

So...in other words...he was crawling to me...

Happened.

Btw...perhaps a rather erm...weird question, but if I may ask, is Micheal around your age? Or did you just found yourself a cute toyboy young man!

I know...I'm too curious but I can't help myself...
            sigpic

Comment

Uh, well, as it happens he's ten years younger, but don't tell anyone

Comment

Go jumble!
                sigpic

Comment

What? That's not much really, is it?

Comment

What? That's not much really, is it?
                    No, not much at all, really. We just have too much fun with your love life! Let's rename the thread "jumbles love life with a dash of Martin thread".

Just kidding, just kidding!! *dodges flying objects aimed at her head*
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, I've really overdosed the thread with OT lately, but it's only because everyone kept encouraging me (usual disclaimer - It's not my fault! )

Of course, I'll be a little busy for the next couple of days, so you can all keep the thread clean and on topic, all ready for me to mess up again

Comment

I know, I've really overdosed the thread with OT lately, but it's only because everyone kept encouraging me (usual disclaimer - It's not my fault! )

Of course, I'll be a little busy for the next couple of days, so you can all keep the thread clean and on topic, all ready for me to mess up again
                        Oh, I'm not complaining, at all!! I really do like snooping into your love life! Heeheehee If Jann or Nad had a sweety, you can bet I'd be snooping into their lives as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool! Young is good...at least at your age...for me I would date a 8 year old...that's just plain wrong.

10 years isn't that much btw I know a few people who are sometimes 23 years apart...that's a lot

Don't worry about it. I love the "jumble's love life stuff" it's awesome

We are always keeping it cflean and on topic in here

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Oh, I'm not complaining, at all!! I really do like snooping into your love life! Heeheehee If Jann or Nad had a sweety, you can bet I'd be snooping into their lives as well.
                          *raises eyebrow*

I had one once you know...you weren't snooping at the time. As for the moment...it's a story of "he likes me, Jann totally doesn't like him"
                          Plus people in the city already think I'm cheating on one boy...yeah well...that happens if you have two brothers...one night you go out with the one...other time they see you with the other. People make too fast conclusions *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Cool! Young is good...at least at your age...for me I would date a 8 year old...that's just plain wrong.

10 years isn't that much btw I know a few people who are sometimes 23 years apart...that's a lot

*raises eyebrow*

I had one once you know...you weren't snooping at the time
                            . As for the moment...it's a story of "he likes me, Jann totally doesn't like him"
                            Plus people in the city already think I'm cheating on one boy...yeah well...that happens if you have two brothers...one night you go out with the one...other time they see you with the other. People make too fast conclusions *sigh*
                            Well, that was before I got so nosey.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              The things I have to do to keep my fellow WooHoos amused

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              I did a double-take at 'at least at your age', then I realised what you meant Yes, that wood be very wrong

That is a lot....... I was once asked out by a lad 25 years younger than me I wasn't very tactful, I laughed

That's ok then, because you've seen what I'm like, can't keep anything to myself

*raises eyebrow*

I had one once you know...you weren't snooping at the time. As for the moment...it's a story of "he likes me, Jann totally doesn't like him"
                              I have two brothers too, and I seem to remember similar situations

Um, on topic.....

Comment

Well you know what they say, you're as old as the man you feel
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X