The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Don't do it LJ. it's the same ole same ole.

Some people are not happy with the meagre crumbs we're thrown.
    It's never enough
    No news is bad, crumbs are bad.

Again, I say that in a loving way
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm. I did another version of this sig:

...Because I wanted to try the method with pics. It didn't turn out quite as I wanted it to, but still...

The mojo slowly returns.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well I thought spit was good for shoes.

Personally the thought of kissing anything remotely connected to feet makes me shudder and want to throw up.

Jumble, I cheered inside when you posted... and then when Pol posted a bit later.
        I didn't say much, but I had to say something

Guess who greened me for that?

Don't do it LJ. It's the same ole same ole.

Some people are not happy with the meagre crumbs we're thrown.
        And some just have to throw salt on what was in fact quite a sweet little crumb

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        It's never enough
        No news is bad, crumbs are bad.

Again, I say that in a loving way
        And you can bet your bippie that when we get full-on confirmation that Jack and Sam are together there will be loads for whom even that isn't enough/was overdone/was understated/wasn't romantic enough/was too sappy..... need I go on?

Sorry, it just ticks me off a little

Comment

! Oh Nad that's wonderful!

*shoves you towards the artwork thread*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Awesome sig Nad...I see the Major Wood/AT ship coming up again

*cough*

Woohoo...my brother is slowly starting to like Sanctuary...he disliked it in the beginning(first eps) coz of special effects/green screen not real enough...but now he's sneakily watching it more and more with me! and demanding episodes with Dutch subtitles.. ...suddenly my private pleasure show isn't so private anymore (at home)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

I agree.

*shoves too*

I should probably shove myself too. I did a banner last night! Well I need one for after tomorrow when this one has doen its job. I think the whole Kung Fu joke is getting a bit old and I've no inspriation for another jokey one right now.

and for those who see me on Facebook, will know my other fangurlyness at the moment is about Snow Patrol and the new single inspired me
              sigpic

Comment

*sigh* The students who live upstairs have just come home and started playing Michael Jackson's Beat It on repeat, very loud, right above my bedroom Don't they know I want to go to sleep??

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I didn't say much, but I had to say something

Guess who greened me for that?

And some just have to throw salt on what was in fact quite a sweet little crumb

And you can bet your bippie that when we get full-on confirmation that Jack and Sam are together there will be loads for whom even that isn't enough/was overdone/was understated/wasn't romantic enough/was too sappy..... need I go on?

Sorry, it just ticks me off a little
                No need to apologise, it ticks a lot of us off too I thought it was a lovely little crumb too

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

*joins in the shoving*

I agree.

*shoves too*

I should probably shove myself too. I did a banner last night! Well I need one for after tomorrow when this one has doen its job. I think the whole Kung Fu joke is getting a bit old and I've no inspriation for another jokey one right now.

and for those who see me on Facebook, will know my other fangurlyness at the moment is about Snow Patrol and the new single inspired me
                *shoves you too*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi for noisy students*

Worst thing about living in a flat or a terrace

Had a particularly horrible day (hence not being around) but don't really feel like sharing atm, sucks especially when I felt so bouncy earlier. Gonna go to bed, just wanted to drop in for hugs !

*retreats to quiet, dark corner of Woohoo house*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Had a particularly horrible day (hence not being around) but don't really feel like sharing atm, sucks especially when I felt so bouncy earlier. Gonna go to bed, just wanted to drop in for hugs !

*squishy tight hugs* Hope you feel better tomorrow!

And yeah, I'm disappointed with the negative reaction to Joe's S/J comment. Geez.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*hugs Sarai*

*sends Siler to the quiet corner to give a much needed back rub*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *squishy tight hugs* Hope you feel better tomorrow!

And yeah, I'm disappointed with the negative reaction to Joe's S/J comment. Geez.
                      Me too *sigh*

Comment

*hugs Sarai*

*sends Siler to the quiet corner to give a much needed back rub*

*sigh*
                        It was just totally unexpected. It was just a fun thing to say, and I really liked it. Wo-ow. *facepalm*

You just can't win in life. Boo.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          It was just totally unexpected. It was just a fun thing to say, and I really liked it. Wo-ow. *facepalm*

You just can't win in life. Boo.
                          I know. Joe was in a good mood this last night, he was asked the question and he gave a nice positive answer that I'm sure he thought wood cheer up the shippers. I just hope he hasn't seen the negative reactions, because he might just not bother again

Comment

I know. Joe was in a good mood this last night, he was asked the question and he gave a nice positive answer that I'm sure he thought wood cheer up the shippers. I just hope he hasn't seen the negative reactions, because he might just not bother again
                            No good deed goes unpunished. Poor guy! I really don't want him to start again with the stressed out posts...the last couple of days have been so funny and so...JOE. *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              No good deed goes unpunished. Poor guy! I really don't want him to start again with the stressed out posts...the last couple of days have been so funny and so...JOE. *sigh*
                              Yeah.
                              I hope he steers away from all negative fan reactions and continues to post Joe posts.

sigpic

Comment

*huggles josi for loud students*
                                *hugglesSarai for bad day*

*huggles others too for good measure*

JM comment negatively received: I think some of it was more because they don't like Joe or just can't seem to see it positively anymore I don't care about those posts and just skip 'em
                                But it's sad for Joe when he says something good people can't just be happy with it and have to look at it in a bad way again...sometimes I wonder why people can't just be happy with something they get, it's never good enough for them.

Gotta go to bed...need to get up in 5 hours...uh oh...Woodnight
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X