Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I know. Joe was in a good mood this last night, he was asked the question and he gave a nice positive answer that I'm sure he thought wood cheer up the shippers. I just hope he hasn't seen the negative reactions, because he might just not bother again
    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    No good deed goes unpunished. Poor guy! I really don't want him to start again with the stressed out posts...the last couple of days have been so funny and so...JOE. *sigh*
    I know

    It cheered this shipper up, for sure. I really loved it. I love funny Joe, too.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

    Comment


      ((((Josi)))) for the neighbours. Blast em back with the birdiee song or something.


      ((((Sarai)))) for the sucky day and, extra (((huggles))) just because.

      (((Joe))) for the silly people who can't just take things as they are.

      (((OPTB)))) coz they get jealous you know. Just a bit.


      ((((Woohoos)))) for feeling the love. Always.

      Oh dear. I was going to bed early tonight. and, um, a Snow Patrol thing has come on tv.

      You know, the way I am going you're going to see Gary Lightbody banners in my sig... I'd grow up and stop fangurling but, hey it's fun... and distracting for RL. That's the point of it all really.
      sigpic

      Comment


        *huggles Sarai* Hope everything is okay and looks better tomorrow! *squishy huggles some more*

        You just can't win with the shippers (((Joe))

        *runs off because she needs to finish psychology paper*

        *huggles woohoos as she heads to woohoo computer room*

        My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I was not at all impressed when the announcer said at the end that it's making way for darts next week though. Darts? Darts? ... oh for crying out loud!

          *stomps foot*

          Who wants to watch porky beardy men drinking beer and throwing pointy things at a roll of tightly wadded paper with a pretty pattern on it? Seriously!


          Take away the 'porky' and the darts part and you get...







          (Damian did mention once on his Twitter that he was playing Risk with his friends and drinking beer. Go figure about the whole Risk thing )
          sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

          Comment


            *runs through thread...nekkid*

            In class and my new teacher brings CRAZY to a whole new level! Where does school find these guys? I don't wanna know about his rubber duck in the bath tub!

            Martin loooooooooove

            Oh yeah
            sigpic

            Comment


              Finally

              HAPPY ST MARTIN'S DAY !!!!


              Can somebody please tell GW that it's NOT FRIDAY!!!!

              Or is it just teasing Jumble?
              Last edited by Jumble; 11 November 2009, 09:24 AM.

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Finally

                HAPPY ST MARTIN'S DAY !!!!


                Can somebody please tell GW that it's NOT FRIDAY!!!!

                Or is it just teasing Jumble?
                YAY. ST MARTIN'S DAY.

                Yeah, GW wouldn't work for me either
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

                Comment


                  HAPPY ST MARTIN'S DAY!!!

                  *flops on couch*
                  I am knackered today - the last few days at work have been cer-azy

                  Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *huggles Josi for noisy students*

                  Worst thing about living in a flat or a terrace

                  Had a particularly horrible day (hence not being around) but don't really feel like sharing atm, sucks especially when I felt so bouncy earlier. Gonna go to bed, just wanted to drop in for hugs !

                  *retreats to quiet, dark corner of Woohoo house*

                  *squishy huggles Sarai right back* Sorry you had a sucky day hun, hope today has been better

                  Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  ((((Josi)))) for the neighbours. Blast em back with the birdiee song or something.


                  ((((Sarai)))) for the sucky day and, extra (((huggles))) just because.

                  (((Joe))) for the silly people who can't just take things as they are.

                  (((OPTB)))) coz they get jealous you know. Just a bit.


                  ((((Woohoos)))) for feeling the love. Always.

                  Oh dear. I was going to bed early tonight. and, um, a Snow Patrol thing has come on tv.

                  You know, the way I am going you're going to see Gary Lightbody banners in my sig... I'd grow up and stop fangurling but, hey it's fun... and distracting for RL. That's the point of it all really.
                  Why? If growing up means stopping fangurling then I vote for remaining young forever
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                  Comment


                    *waves to Wendy*

                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    HAPPY ST MARTIN'S DAY!!!

                    *flops on couch*
                    I am knackered today - the last few days at work have been cer-azy
                    *hugs* But you've got the weekend to look forward to
                    I've got a nice bottle of Chardonnay happily chilling..... and a bottle of Grenache Rose..... and several bottles of various Australian Reds........ and I've booked the table for Sunday

                    *squishy huggles Sarai right back* Sorry you had a sucky day hun, hope today has been better



                    Why? If growing up means stopping fangurling then I vote for remaining young forever
                    Be like me, I'm still 18 in my head

                    Which probably explains a lot

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *waves to Wendy*

                      *hugs* But you've got the weekend to look forward to
                      I've got a nice bottle of Chardonnay happily chilling..... and a bottle of Grenache Rose..... and several bottles of various Australian Reds........ and I've booked the table for Sunday
                      Yay! *bounces* Can't wait!

                      Be like me, I'm still 18 in my head

                      Which probably explains a lot
                      Yep To the first part, that is No comment on the second

                      Has anyone else got a REALLY annoying pop-up add on GW today for Terminator DVDs? I keep clicking on it and it's driving me nuts!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Yay! *bounces* Can't wait!



                        Yep To the first part, that is No comment on the second
                        There's nothing wrong with being young at heart....... and that's not the same as being childish

                        Has anyone else got a REALLY annoying pop-up add on GW today for Terminator DVDs? I keep clicking on it and it's driving me nuts!
                        Nope, I've not seen it

                        Hmmm.... it's not letting me use the bold or italics..... weird

                        Comment


                          *falls down in thread*

                          Finally done with school...had a very frustrating day

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            There's nothing wrong with being young at heart....... and that's not the same as being childish
                            Not at all It's the best way to be

                            Nope, I've not seen it
                            Lucky you, it's really irritating

                            Hmmm.... it's not letting me use the bold or italics..... weird
                            How bizarre
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Not at all It's the best way to be



                              Lucky you, it's really irritating
                              I've just seen it, it comes up when I close the page, but disappears straight away
                              How bizarre
                              Yeah, it only works if I put in the codes, not if I click on the thingies at the top of the page

                              Comment


                                *runs in*
                                *huggles Jann for icky school*
                                *huggles rest of woohoos*
                                *runs out to finish writing 7 pages of her report*

                                My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X