The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No no, that wood be unkind of me since I know that within the next five years you will discover that what you currently consider to be 'ickybah' is in fact very enjoyable (I'll restrain myself from telling you just how enjoyable because I know how scared you are of ..... ickybah ) Trust me, I'm an expert

Unfortunately I don't have the power to stop you from venturing onto those other threads All I can do is tell you in the strongest terms

Spoiler:
    DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!

and hope that you heed my warning
    Ah, but there's a difference between RL ickybah and virtual ickybah.
    Virtual Ickybah is worse...

And hm.
    Probably not
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Ah, but there's a difference between RL ickybah and virtual ickybah.
      Virtual Ickybah is worse...

And hm.
      Probably not
      I don't get that Virtual ickybah is totally harmless isn't it?

Oh btw, since clintonio hasn't been working for several days, Rachel found us a new rotating sig host where you can have upto 200 sigs

I'm off to bed. WoodNight ((((((WooHoos))))))

Comment

*falls down in thread*

Loong day at work...but awesome anyways as much as I hated my work before the summer holiday...as much as I love it after it I'm weird

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *bounces in*
        I have a shiny new iPod touch!!! Hee! It's currently setting up and syncing and stuff but it's a thing of beauty!
        *strokes the shiny shiny ipod touch*
        Yay! The Itouch rocks...it's my friend and goes with me everywhere(plus it's a way shinier agenda than the old fashioned ones )

*dances through thread*
        Got myself some new music and I'm happy.
        Yahoo! what sort of music? if I may ask?

...We're talking height?
        Is this the moment where I bring up how confusing the difference between height and length is?
        It is.

I do find it annoying that we not all work with the inches thing or the centimeters thing...coz I only know lengths in cm's ...and inches mess with my head...

*iz babbling...mindlessly...again*
        sigpic

Comment

*staggers in*
          Martin......I need Martin....

Wow!! Everyone is still here and entirely too fabulous for words. I have returned from the wilderness, not triumphantly mind you, tired...and a little sheepish.

Only a couple of hundred pages to catch up on, in this thread alone.

Now time for everyone to stare pityingly and say 'who the heck are you?'

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
            *staggers in*

Wow!! Everyone is still here and entirely too fabulous for words. I have returned from the wilderness, not triumphantly mind you, tired...and a little sheepish.

She's back!!! *squishy hugs hp*
            sigpic

Comment

ah squishy hugs..how I missed them. Thankyou!

I have had many months of Gateworld withdrawal, Martin withdrawal, PS withdrawal, computer withdrawal...I'm starting to wonder if this is now actually real or a mirage

Comment

*staggers in*

*Rubs eyes* HP?!? Is it really you!???!!! *jumps up and down* HP!!! Welcome back!
                sigpic

Comment

ah squishy hugs..how I missed them. Thankyou!

I have had many months of Gateworld withdrawal, Martin withdrawal, PS withdrawal, computer withdrawal...I'm starting to wonder if this is now actually real or a mirage
                  It's real. *poke* *poke* We're real too. You just can't reach out and pinch us to be sure.

(((hp)))

Welcome back!
                  sigpic

Comment

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Welcome home HP!!!

*huggles all the woohoos*
                    sigpic

Comment

Random PDL thunk for Oma when she wakes up...

He's looking so slim and trim these days! I'll bet his abs/chest look better than ever!

Wood morning and wood night, Woohoos!
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome back HP! It's great to see you again!

And I'm off to school. that sounds weird...
                        sigpic

Comment

HP!!!! Welcome back!!!
                          *squishy hugs*

And morning everyone
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wood Morning!

Welcome back, HP! *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            I don't get that Virtual ickybah is totally harmless isn't it?

Oh btw, since clintonio hasn't been working for several days, Rachel found us a new rotating sig host where you can have upto 200 sigs
                            Haha, I know it's odd, but I actually am a bigger prude here than I am in RL

And thanks, I might just check it out...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Yahoo! what sort of music? if I may ask?
                            Heh, I bought (yes bough, not downloaded ) Waylon's debut CD. I love it.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*staggers in*

Now that's weird! I was thinking about you last night (posted the pic you manipped ) and wondering where you'd got to. Welcome back

Comment

Welcome back HP Always good to see long lost members back!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                And I'm off to school. that sounds weird...
                                Have fun*evil grin*

Heh, I bought (yes bough, not downloaded ) Waylon's debut CD. I love it.
                                Ah nice! ...and not downloading...wow...good girl*pats Nad on shoulder*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X