X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh good grief!! Have you seen these?

SGU obviously isn't paying him enough
    Sadly, the money is usually very good and the work very easy. Plus in the "old days" no one would have even seen it that much. Today we have the internet. Probably just too good to turn down.
    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary wine is from new Zealand. These are the current varietals and vintages:
      Sanctuary Sauvignon Blanc 2008
      Sanctuary Riesling 2008
      Sanctuary Pinot Noir 2008
      Sanctuary Pinot Gris 2008
      Sanctuary Late Harvest Gewurztraminer 2008
      Sanctuary Chardonnay 2008

We can get them in CT but I don't know if they are available in all of the US and Canada.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane
        Ah it'll all get done, somehow And if not, really the only absolutely vital thing is that both you and your passport get to the airport on time!......

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        along with Sarai and her passport

And the pic if Martin that I want him to sign............
        and the dvd sleeve of The Impossible Elephant that I want him to sign........
        and a change of undies
        change of .....

hmmm..... you are sitting next to EH-T right.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          23 days. Wow!

And yes. Ban Wednesdays! *fistpump*
          (Ok, ok, that comes from a non-Jack thunker, so I'm bias. )
          Don't ban Wednesdays!

*huggles Bree for migraines* I hope you find some medication that works better for for you *huggles more*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *runs in, or at least would do if she wasn't tired and jetlagged*

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!

*throws squishy huggles everywhere*
          I've missed you all lots, but have had an amazing time!!! Hope you've all been happy and smiley and well and stress- and sad-free while I've been gone, and if any of you haven't been so fortunate, that you are OK and extra huggles for you.

Anything exciting been going on? Are Jumble and Sarai managing to hold it together through the ever-more-impending excitement of SE???

*squishy huggles everyone some more*
          *squishy tackle huggles Josi* Glad you had fun!!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Sanctuary wine is from new Zealand. These are the current varietals and vintages:
            Sanctuary Sauvignon Blanc 2008
            Sanctuary Riesling 2008
            Sanctuary Pinot Noir 2008
            Sanctuary Pinot Gris 2008
            Sanctuary Late Harvest Gewurztraminer 2008
            Sanctuary Chardonnay 2008

We can get them in CT but I don't know if they are available in all of the US and Canada.
            Are any of them any good. I am thinking red over white. I will trust your judgment....(oh, ah, what do they cost???)
            Last edited by llp; 06 July 2010, 08:46 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Are any of them any good. I am thinking red over white. I will trust your judgment....(oh, ah, what do they cost???)
              Oh dear! There are 2 vineyards that make wines called Sanctuary. The one in New Zealand (which, I discovered, is NOT available in CT) and the Sanctuary Estates Vineyard which makes a Pinot Noir and a Cabernet Sauvignon (they may have others but those are the only 2 available in CT). I am not sure what the NZ wines wood cost but the CA ones are $35 a bottle.
              I like the label but have no idea how good the wine is:

Thanks Yessika and *hugs back*

EDIT: Wish I had the money to give AT, MW and DK a bottle! That wood be fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                But they are mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! *stomps foot and pouts*
                Yes...that's why I steal them

Thanks for all the congrats everyone!

*blinks* at RDA advert vid...I have no words for it except for: Oh My God!

*hugs Bree*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

To be fair I think the damage was done long before that advert was made.

*ducks flying objects*

Although, to me, he looks like he's lost a bit in that...er... video.

weight and dignity
                  That definitely

*ducks again*

*huggles RDA* I love you really. I still wouldn't kick you out of bed.
                  You woodn't find him near mine in the first place

EDIT: *gently pats Jumble on back to dislodge cookie stolen from Jas*
                  Huh? I didn't

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  Crap! I have low blood pressure. Probably why my doctor never gave them to me.
                  There are different ones, it's still worth having the conversation

Sadly, I have gotten so used to my head hurting that it has to be excrutiating before it causes me to not be able to do things which is why I continue to work.

I am kind of caught between the proverbial rock and hard place because I know I should rest more but I have to work or my bills won't get paid.
                  I know what you mean, but even so your health is too important to keep taking second place to work.

And Amanda???

...thinks about that....

...thinks some more.......

.......is incapable of thinking....

*iz dead*
                  Don't worry, you'll be there in spirit

Comment

*Sneakz in*
                    *Huggles Woohoos*
                    Thanks for the hugs guys, everything doing much better now.

Congrats on 20,000 posts Jann!!!!
                    *runs in, or at least would do if she wasn't tired and jetlagged*

I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!

*throws squishy huggles everywhere*
                    I've missed you all lots, but have had an amazing time!!! Hope you've all been happy and smiley and well and stress- and sad-free while I've been gone, and if any of you haven't been so fortunate, that you are OK and extra huggles for you.

Anything exciting been going on? Are Jumble and Sarai managing to hold it together through the ever-more-impending excitement of SE???

*squishy huggles everyone some more*

Welcome back!!
                    *Squishy Hugs*

And on a somewhat random note, I was wondering if anyone else here used to watch Blue's Clues. It's a long story...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                      *Sneakz in*
                      *Huggles Woohoos*
                      Thanks for the hugs guys, everything doing much better now.

Congrats on 20,000 posts Jann!!!!

Welcome back!!
                      *Squishy Hugs*

And on a somewhat random note, I was wondering if anyone else here used to watch Blue's Clues. It's a long story...
                      I watched Blue's Clues... I wantz to hear the story
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

WoooooooHoooooooood!!!!!!

*runs in circles and happy dances. Nekkid*

Ok, carry on
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS DUTCHIES!!!

I'm totally rooting for you guys to win the whole thing
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome back, Josi!
                            WooHood on 20,000 Jann!
                            *hugs Bree again*
                            *hugs WooHoos*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS DUTCHIES!!!

I'm totally rooting for you guys to win the whole thing
                              I am so super happy right now! I mean... Wow!
                              Seriously, sometimes football really is the most important little thing in life

sigpic

Comment

Go Dutchies, go Dutchies, go Dutchies!

So pleased with that result. Now go forth and win the championship!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X