The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    There you go! Take it along and tell him you need it for some serious research.
    *splutters*

*faints*

Comment

Random MW thunk...theovertheshoulderslowblinkthing...

sigpic

Comment

Which reminds me of this...

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Looks like he's doing his own research.
          sigpic

Comment

Looks like he's doing his own research.
            Yeah.......... but if he's expecting some cute young thing to turn up next July he's going to be sadly disappointed

Oh, and....

Last edited by Jumble; 30 October 2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Yeah.......... but if he's expecting some cute young thing to turn up next July he's going to be sadly disappointed
              I'd find it hard to believe he'd ever be disappointed to meet his Number One Fan.
              sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* I actually managed to make a 69 post in the right thread? Thanks for catching that Jumble. I didn't even notice. Woohood!
                sigpic

Comment

I'd find it hard to believe he'd ever be disappointed to meet his Number One Fan.

Yep, this is the place for the 69's

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, running from sugar-high kids*
                    sigpic

Comment

*dances through thread*
                      Got myself some new music and I'm happy.

...We're talking height?
                      Is this the moment where I bring up how confusing the difference between height and length is?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *dances through thread*
                        Got myself some new music and I'm happy.

...We're talking height?
                        Is this the moment where I bring up how confusing the difference between height and length is?
                        Uh, that's something you really need to get the hang of Nad

Last edited by Jumble; 30 October 2009, 01:29 PM. Reason: I nearly said get a grip of..........

Comment

Congrats on the Big 69es, Estrela and jumble!

And jeez, thanks or making it all sound dirty, jumble.
                          I do read those reasone of editing, you know...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the Big 69es, Estrela and jumble!

And jeez, thanks or making it all sound dirty, jumble.
                            I do read those reasone of editing, you know...
                            Thanks

I know you do

'Tis my duty as your big sis to give you good advice and lead you down the gutter path to enlightenment

Comment

Thanks

I know you do

'Tis my duty as your big sis to give you good advice and lead you down the gutter path to enlightenment
                              Um. No...
                              I believe that it's your job to shield me from eveything Ickybah untill I'm fourty...

Oh and from venturing into the Sanctuary threads while everyone's fuzzing and being irked at TPTB for a certain event in the show...

EDIT: And from going into other threads too.
                              I really only like reading this one right now.

sigpic

Comment

Um. No...
                                I believe that it's your job to shield me from eveything Ickybah untill I'm fourty...
                                No no, that wood be unkind of me since I know that within the next five years you will discover that what you currently consider to be 'ickybah' is in fact very enjoyable (I'll restrain myself from telling you just how enjoyable because I know how scared you are of ..... ickybah ) Trust me, I'm an expert

Oh and from venturing into the Sanctuary threads while everyone's fuzzing and being irked at TPTB for a certain event in the show...

EDIT: And from going into other threads too.
                                I really only like reading this one right now.
                                Unfortunately I don't have the power to stop you from venturing onto those other threads All I can do is tell you in the strongest terms

Spoiler:
                                DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!

and hope that you heed my warning

Comment

Working...
                                X