Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Actually, being serious here for a moment, I'd love him to give me a demonstration of how it works. It's always intrigued me

I mean his viewfinder. HIS VIEWFINDER!!!

Oh, here's a thought. SE is raising money for charity right? So maybe they'll have an auction? I wonder if Martin has an old viewfinder laying around that he wants to get rid of..........

Comment

*sighs*

This I wake up to...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You never know... It might be your lucky day.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *sighs*

This I wake up to...
            What? *looks around confused* We're doing something different today?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *sighs*

This I wake up to...
              A discussion about Martin's skill with his viewfinder?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              You never know... It might be your lucky day.
              ...... or night.......

*looks at Nad* Um, well I'm sure it works differently in the dark, with the different lighting and stuff. He probably has to get in much closer to see what he's doing with it...............

That didn't help did it?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

...... or night.......

*looks at Nad* Um, well I'm sure it works differently in the dark, with the different lighting and stuff. He probably has to get in much closer to see what he's doing with it...............

That didn't help did it?
                I don't think so.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  What? *looks around confused* We're doing something different today?
                  Hm... Nope

...... or night.......

That didn't help did it?
                  *sigh* Innuendo...

And eh..
                  No.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, is it my fault your minds are always in the gutter?

There I was, trying to start an interesting discussion about the correct use of a Director's Viewfinder, and you go and smut it up

I'm sure Martin wood love to show me how it works. He'd probably be very impressed to find that I'm interested in his work......he wood..... he loves to tell us about his different tecniques with his tool........ he even told us what size it is.....

So there!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

She means you Jasmina

But since I've just been cleaning the house and happen to have the mop handy...

Hmmm... I just had great difficulty changing pages in my PB. Every time I tried, it just went back to my Martin page....... maybe he doesn't want us to clean up

Comment

Jumble, your Tesla sig makes me happy. *sigh*

She means you Jasmina

But since I've just been cleaning the house and happen to have the mop handy...

Hmmm... I just had great difficulty changing pages in my PB. Every time I tried, it just went back to my Martin page....... maybe he doesn't want us to clean up
                            Whoever feels spoken to...

And

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm not the one throwing innuendos around. I just... support them. Yeah, that's it. Support them. *nods*
                              sigpic

Comment

I''ll just...
                                Stop worrying about mopping and shut the hatch instead.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X