Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Absolutely stunning hun!!!! Love both!

You know you should gather all of your Sanctuary arts and post them in the Sanctuary artwork thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Absolutely stunning hun!!!! Love both!

You know you should gather all of your Sanctuary arts and post them in the Sanctuary artwork thread.
      Thanks

I didn't know there was one..........

Might be nice to see the effect of all of them together.

Comment

Thanks Bekki I'm still not sure which one I like, if either

At least in your own home you can still call him what you like

Edit: Thanks Cags I think maybe I'll just use them both and be done with it

Btw, will you be joining us on the 15th or 16th August?

You bet! Babysitter shall be arranged - unless you want to Mr Centre Of Atrention to be, well... no I'll leave himn at home with daddy!

Thanks

I didn't know there was one..........

Might be nice to see the effect of all of them together.
        I didn;t know there was one either. I only hang out in the Sanctuary ssection when it's on TV. I should go there more often.
        Post a link if you do post them all. it will be fab to see them all together.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh gee....twist my arm.... I'll be happy to give a full review of the CotG release on Tuesday!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            You bet! Babysitter shall be arranged - unless you want to Mr Centre Of Atrention to be, well... no I'll leave himn at home with daddy!
            I'm afraid there's only room for one Mr Centre of Attention in my house *cough*Martin*cough*

Can't wait to meet you If you come on the Saturday you'll get to meet Oma, if you come on the Sunday you get to have lunch at Anderson's Tough choice, huh?

I didn;t know there was one either. I only hang out in the Sanctuary ssection when it's on TV. I should go there more often.
            Post a link if you do post them all. it will be fab to see them all together.
            Here you go

Edit: WooHooood! Thanks APA, I knew we could depend on you

Comment

*runz in*

*SQUEE*

SHIPMEET!!!

*runz out*

Comment

Fine, but you're paying for my therapy sessions.

I would have hugged the woohoos... but... you're all nekkid, so.... it's the thought that counts, right?
                I'm not nekkid, so
                (((((Jasmina)))))
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *runz in*

*SQUEE*

SHIPMEET!!!

*runz out*

And it's a good thing I know what an iphone is

*waves to Scifithinker*

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    I'm not nekkid, so
                    (((((Jasmina)))))
                    Yay! Another non-nekkid person! Our numbers are growing!

*hugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      Oh gee....twist my arm.... I'll be happy to give a full review of the CotG release on Tuesday!
                      TWisting sharply... please, please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

I'm afraid there's only room for one Mr Centre of Attention in my house *cough*Martin*cough*

Can't wait to meet you If you come on the Saturday you'll get to meet Oma, if you come on the Sunday you get to have lunch at Anderson's Tough choice, huh?

Here you go

Edit: WooHooood! Thanks APA, I knew we could depend on you
                      Cheers. Oooh choices choices. I think I'll be driving to Linconshire on the Sunday so it will probably be the Saturday and I'll be honoured to me the fabulous Oma.

Yay! Another non-nekkid person! Our numbers are growing!

*hugs*
                      Hey I'm not nekkid either. I don't do nekkid these days (too many saggy bits). Ok that's not strictly true; the other week when it was roasting hot I was outside at midnight skinny dipping in my paddling pool.

For those interested inn COTG comparison, I found a short video on the Amazon.co.uk site that contains about 4 minutes of the new version highlighting some of the changes. (The bit after they break out of the dungeon up to the firefight at the gate with the death gliders so, sorry, not shippy). I watched and then had to rewatch alongside the original to spot them because they are fairly subtle changes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-SG-...7839769&sr=8-1

Hmm, if that link doesn't work, just go to www.amazon.co.uk and type in Stargate Children of the Gods and then select the product and scroll down.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Hey I'm not nekkid either. I don't do nekkid these days (too many saggy bits). Ok that's not strictly true; the other week when it was roasting hot I was outside at midnight skinny dipping in my paddling pool.
                        Tsk tsk, naughty kid.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That'll be great Cags

Oooooooh niiiiice pics Jasmina *faints*

What? Didn't I ever tell you I have a thing about that yellow slicker?

But only with Martin in it of course

Comment

That'll be great Cags

Oooooooh niiiiice pics Jasmina *faints*

What? Didn't I ever tell you I have a thing about that yellow slicker?

But only with Martin in it of course
                              No you didn't!

Dude, an earthquake just hit! Lifted me off my chair!
                              sigpic

Comment

No you didn't!
                                Dude, an earthquake just hit! Lifted me off my chair!
                                Was that an earthquake? I thought it was just that pic of Martin that shook my world

You ok?

We're being deluged by rainstorms atm. They've put out severe weather warnings for the UK tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X