The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Actually, most Bee Gees songs aren't very cheerful...
    But the part that's stuck in y head is:

''Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
    you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
    Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
    and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
    Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
    Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.''

High voice included
    Nice lyrics, but that has to be one of their worst for the high voices

That and 'Tragedy', which was one

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *happy dancez nekkid through thread*

I like the black! I find it restful to my eyes. Black is the color that registers least with your brain, so now you can forget about the sides of the screen and focus on the Woohoo-y goodness that is contained therein! I hope they change the blue to the steely-blue/gray color!
    I think the problem I have with it is that it really doesn't 'go' with the blue of the thread. So yes, maybe if they change the blue it will be better. And the glyphs need to show up better. There are people who can't see them at all so didn't know they were there - glyphs? what glyphs?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I think the problem I have with it is that it really doesn't 'go' with the blue of the thread. So yes, maybe if they change the blue it will be better. And the glyphs need to show up better. There are people who can't see them at all so didn't know they were there - glyphs? what glyphs?
      I have a bright monitor, so I can see them just great! I think they've changed it to coincide with the new SG:U site going live over at MGM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I have a bright monitor, so I can see them just great! I think they've changed it to coincide with the new SG:U site going live over at MGM.
        Tbh, when I logged on this morning I thought maybe somebody had died Then I spotted the glyphs and thought maybe it was just a skin change to 'smarten' it up. I can see the glyphs, but they're not very impressive in that light grey.

Comment

I think I wood have mind the black less if it was a dark blue. More like the ''Forum'' button, maybe some shades darker. But the black is just so...

I'm all for darker, though. It is less flashy.

I love the high voices! My brother and I used to imitate them on our bikes when I was younger. We had the harmony, you know...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I agree darker is better, but the rest of the colours need to fit with it.

I can just see little Nad riding along on her bike singing 'Staying Alive' at the top of her high pitched little lungs

Do you think Martin wood let me hold his viewfinder if I asked him nicely? Then I could report back that he let me hold his tool

Comment

I agree darker is better, but the rest of the colours need to fit with it.

I can just see little Nad riding along on her bike singing 'Staying Alive' at the top of her high pitched little lungs

Do you think Martin wood let me hold his viewfinder if I asked him nicely? Then I could report back that he let me hold his tool
              *pops in at mention of gutter* Jumble!!!! that was wow...guttery

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                *pops in at mention of gutter* Jumble!!!! that was wow...guttery
                Only if you have a guttery mind my dear

Which we all know you do, and I don't

Comment

blablafakinginnocenceblaickybahbla...

...I wonder what Coopie's doing. I bet he's hiding from all the dirty Martin innuendo...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

blablafakinginnocenceblaickybahbla...

...I wonder what Coopie's doing. I bet he's hiding from all the dirty Martin innuendo...
                    Probably frantically searching for the dirty Coopie innuendo

It's hard to get excited about a man whose only tool is the size of a pen

Comment

Probably frantically searching for the dirty Coopie innuendo

It's hard to get excited about a man whose only tool is the size of a pen
                      ROFL!

*blinks*

...What are you doing comparing PTB tools, anyway?

sigpic

Comment

*cough* When he's cooking, I'm sure Coopie's tools are much larger. *runz from mods*
                        sigpic

Comment

ROFL!

*blinks*

...What are you doing comparing PTB tools, anyway?
                          Ah, but there is no comparison..........

Coopie's tool is this big

Martin's is this big

Which is the same as this

Compared to this

See what I mean?

Edit: I guess most things expand with heat

Or when wet........

or hot and wet

Comment

Did I wash everyone away with too much gutter water? Oooops

I'm off to bed. WoodNight (((((WooHoos))))

*huggles Martin*

*blows a kiss to Joe*

Comment

*snort* another evening in the woohoo thread and y'all get guttery....bad girls

*dives in next to the others*
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh like you'll be able to resist showing how clever you are at guessing
                                Probably not...certainly since I won't be able to do so next month! I'll be in France at that time! I don't even know if we will have internet in there*faints*

I do know I'm going to learn how to surf in there

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                                Thanks my Queen!! As soon as I finish the wallie I'm working on, I'm going to try to contact B to see about meeting you guys. Do you have a way that I could contact her besides through GW, in case she doesn't get on for a bit and misses any messages I might leave on here?
                                She also has FB and otherwise I mainly speak with her through YIM...I don't even know the email address outta my head...

And that was the catch up post after the hi post
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X