Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to get Martin into this week's Artwork Challenge

Comment

so this is your ersonel challenge? to get martin in every challenge-artwork? looks awesome

Comment

Yep I did warn Oma that if she left the door even slightly ajar I would get Martin in there So unless the challenge specifically says 'no pics of Martin' I reckon I'll find a way

Comment

((((Martin))))
          ((((Martin Thread))))
          ((((WooHoos))))

I wish I had more time and energy to WooS.H.I.P. on line, but between the birth of my niece, uni and some sucky RL stuff, the Shorts sure are The Martin sure is on my mind! In a totally pure and innocent way...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

jumble! You go girl! Love the challenge and keep putting Martin in your work, it's an awesome arty signature
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks (((((Nad))))) I do my best

Comment

Wow! Martin Woodfans! I fangurrrl Martin too!

I'd love to see him at a con. Even more than some of the actors. He's amazing.

<<prods Shore Leave>>

<<thinks>>

Better yet, I'd love to see the Sanctuary peeps at their own con.

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Welcome suse!!! It's a 'surprise' to see you here. Yeah, right! (((suse)))
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Welcome suse!!! It's a 'surprise' to see you here. Yeah, right! (((suse)))
                    Ya think?

Martin's . So enthusiastic! And let's not forget talented.

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Welcome to the thread, suse!!

Oh, Martin at a con...
                      I'd say in Amsterdam, along with AT. That would be enough. Maybe something small to launch sanctuary here... Just Martin, Amanda, some press and me.

...Ok, I'll invite some more fans...

*wallows in fantasies*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        Ya think?

Martin's . So enthusiastic! And let's not forget talented.

suse
                        Ah yes. Very talented!!!!

Nad, you're not asking much are you? Can I come too? I'll grab the first flight there, crash at your place for the night, and be back home in time for lunch.
                        sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* Me too! I'll bring cake

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            Ah yes. Very talented!!!!

Nad, you're not asking much are you? Can I come too? I'll grab the first flight there, crash at your place for the night, and be back home in time for lunch.
                            Gah. If that were to actually happen, consider yourself invited

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *jumps up and down* Me too! I'll bring cake

Oooh, for cake, you'll get a front row seat

sigpic

Comment

D'oh! And I nearly got through a whole day without a hot flush

Edit: Ya know, these sigs are even starting to confuse me

Nad did you see the vid I posted earlier? Loads of Martin talking and waving his arms

Comment

Working...
                                X