X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
    Hi, all artwork is beautiful. I want to share my last attemp as well

http://nd.blog.cz/s/senedra.blog.cz/...y/27353424.jpg
    Nice! I really like how simple it is, very effective.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love the penguin with the map

btw, what font are you using for MOP? Mine doesn't look quite right somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post

I've been using Haettenschweiler, quite small and then increasing the spacing between the characters. I like the one SeNedra used too.
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks
          I used just Serif, one of the common fonts. And I make two spaces between the chracters.

Comment

LOL! That's great SeNedra!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I've been using Haettenschweiler, quite small and then increasing the spacing between the characters. I like the one SeNedra used too.
              Thanks
              I used just Serif, one of the common fonts. And I make two spaces between the chracters.
              ROFL! Ok that's two I need to try! Thanks

Comment

OMA! I started following your tut 'Instructions for doing nearly everything', but I kept getting sidetracked because each new thing you told me, I thought 'oooh! I know what would look good with that'. So the end result is this

My border doesn't look quite right, but apart from that I'm pretty pleased with it and I think my MOP penguin is better with the font Josiane told me!

Thanks for teaching me more new things (((((Oma)))))
                Last edited by Jumble; 04 May 2008, 02:33 AM.

Comment

ROFL! I just counted up in my PB account, I've made 27 sigs since I discovered Gimp!

Mustgetalifemustgetalifemustgetalifemustgetalife.......Nah, this is more fun

Comment

OMA! I started following your tut 'Instructions for doing nearly everything', but I kept getting sidetracked because each new thing you told me, I thought 'oooh! I know what would look with that'. So the end result is this

My border doesn't look quite right, but apart from that I'm pretty pleased with it and I think my MOP penguin is better with the font Josiane told me!

Thanks for teaching me more new things (((((Oma)))))
                    Hey, that's the whole point of the tut - to help you to learn how to do new stuff And I love your new sig! Its very soft and romantic. *shippy sigh*

If you're not happy with the border, just try a smaller one - maybe 2 or 3 px. Or you could try using the darker colour of your background gradient as your border colour.

It's a pleasure to share stuff with you guys (((((Hugs back))))). I'd kinda got stuck and was struggling for ideas, and you've all helped me get my mojo back

Edit: Oops, forgot to take off the tags
                    Last edited by Oma-1; 03 May 2008, 12:37 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      Hey, that's the whole point of the tut - to help you to learn how to do new stuff And I love your new sig! Its very soft and romantic. *shippy sigh*

If you're not happy with the border, just try a smaller one - maybe 2 or 3 px. Or you could try using the darker colour of your background gradient as your border colour.

It's a pleasure to share stuff with you guys (((((Hugs back))))). I'd kinda got stuck and was struggling for ideas, and you've all helped me get my mojo back

Edit: Oops, forgot to take off the tags
                      I'm glad to hear you've got your Mojo back And thanks, the more I look at that sig, the more I like it. I used a bigger border because I needed to cover up a couple of mistakes But it was an interesting exercise, and I took notes, so hopefully I'll be able to produce even better things with all the extra stuff you've taught me

I was incredibly flattered to be asked to make sigs for Aurora and Duncan, then I realised how hard it is to try to picture what's in someone else's head and panicked in case they didn't like them! So I made them both a few different options, and was delighted when they both chose to use them *happy dance* Its a bit strange to see sigs I've made on posts that are not mine popping up on the threads, Lol! But I'm soooo enjoying Gimping now

Comment

I need an opinion about this sig. Can you read the text or is it too cramped up and I should remove something?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          I need an opinion about this sig. Can you read the text or is it too cramped up and I should remove something?

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...otoshop/18.jpg
                          Wow, that's what I call impact! Yes, it does at first glance look a bit 'busy', but it's easy to read the text and the pic of Janet is lovely! Its a scene that I'm sure had us all in tears. So if you were aiming to stop us all in our tracks, you've done it

Comment

Thanks jumble I'm glad you like it

That was the only time I cried over a TV character, well to be honest I was weeping like a baby. Now I flinaly found the time to make something with it. *is happy*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Just droping by to say that I loved the new art people made *although all that pink kinda freaked me out*...anyway

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...or8128772.jpg]

Aww, sorry about that! Pink is just my favorite color! AND it's fluffy!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                                Aww, sorry about that! Pink is just my favorite color! AND it's fluffy!
                                Don't be sorry. I liked what you did. But there was an sudden onslaught of pink and I kinda got scared. (pink is not a color in my world, but a torture device ) But I made myself a blue wallpaper so I felt better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X