X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jann ROFL! Love it

Luvnjack I'll see what I can do

Comment

Can anyone recommend a font that looks like its hand-writing done in chalk? That's.. you know.. free?

Thanks!

Comment

Jann, you're crazy! And I love it!!!!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Can anyone recommend a font that looks like its hand-writing done in chalk? That's.. you know.. free?

Thanks!
        I don't have one of those, but browse through dafont.com, maybe you'll find something. It's sorted by categories, you have preview and the fonts are free.
        sigpic

Comment

*waves* hi all!

awesome challenge stuff, Jumble your sig had me spitting out my tea, woohood!!

For some reason got no mojo at the moment. It's a really straightforward challenge but nothing springs to mind. Might sit back on this one. Unless something strikes me later. But for now will just enjoy all your artworks coz they are amazing!

*huggles thread*

Comment

Thanks!
            When I'm on my usual comp, I have a crayon font that might have worked. Alas! I cannot remember the name. I did find this and this and this and this at dafont.com, though. Hope that helps.
            sigpic

Comment

Jenn, I'm using PSP so I don't know if it's the same in your program, but I have a chalk application so you can just write and it looks like chalk. But the fonts are probably better
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *waves* hi all!

awesome challenge stuff, Jumble your sig had me spitting out my tea, woohood!!

For some reason got no mojo at the moment. It's a really straightforward challenge but nothing springs to mind. Might sit back on this one. Unless something strikes me later. But for now will just enjoy all your artworks coz they are amazing!

*huggles thread*
                And that's a good thing?

I had the same problem last week with the Shakespeare challenge, took me until Friday to come up with something

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  And that's a good thing?

I had the same problem last week with the Shakespeare challenge, took me until Friday to come up with something
                  that's the great thing about a week long challenge, if you're too busy or have no inspiration you have a bit of time
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I managed to google a font, but Aveo's comment made me consider possiblities for the heart I hadn't considered - brushes.

In case any of you miss it on the S/J thread, the finished sig is:

Waht the point of this sig is, I dunno. 'Cept maybe an exercise in art

Comment

Thank you all for your help. I managed to google a font, but Aveo's comment made me consider possiblities for the heart I hadn't considered - brushes.

In case any of you miss it on the S/J thread, the finished sig is:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...gs/samJack.jpg

Waht the point of this sig is, I dunno. 'Cept maybe an exercise in art
                      Do sigs have to have points?

It's cute Jennifer!
                      Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
                      You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Love it Jenn! Nice effect
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Very fluffy Jenn. Looks great.

Another challenge sig.

sigpic

Comment

Ok... here's my challenge sig... not exactly what I was going for... but it'll do. LOL

Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic

Comment

Great sigs Jasmina and Mada

Well I know I'm really pushing the envelope here, but humour me ok?

Second challenge sig

Original cartoons by Leah Rosenthal

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Great sigs Jasmina and Mada

Well I know I'm really pushing the envelope here, but humour me ok?

Second challenge sig

*giggle*

Seriously... I really did laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X