X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the new sigs Bekki!
    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Just printed out my first two pcs (the two Club Penguin ones) OMG! They're so bright! These two are going at 7" x 5", they won't be able to miss them

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hi Lovelies I made a new MOP sig

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rmationsig.jpg

You like?

*stares at Jann's new sig and thunks* Is it bad that I'm thunking Jann's art skills MORE than I am thunking Jack?
        Bekki, love the sig And the postcard is great too!

I am afraid I will print the black and white only, it worked, but not sure if I will be able to print the colourfull somewhere. I wanted the penguins... *sobs* Hope that I will find some possibility.

Comment

*happy dances with Jumble*
          Can't wait to get printing myself

And love the postcard Bekki!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
            I agree

I am afraid I will print the black and white only, it worked, but not sure if I will be able to print the colourfull somewhere. I wanted the penguins... *sobs* Hope that I will find some possibility.
            Your best bet is a photo studio. That's where I'm going. (as soon as I can walk again) And depending on the cost for the printing and the sending I'll decide how many cards I'll send.
            sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I'm going to print out on of the black and white ones this weekend to send, and hopefully I can use a different printer when I go back to the uni campus on the 6/7th of July, cos then there will still be time to send stuff.
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

(((((SeNedra))))) If you can't do the coloured ones I can do a couple for you, just pm me saying which pc and what you want to say

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                *sigh* I'm going to print out on of the black and white ones this weekend to send, and hopefully I can use a different printer when I go back to the uni campus on the 6/7th of July, cos then there will still be time to send stuff.
                Same for you Aveo, I'm happy to send some for you if you can't do them And there is plenty of time, we're sending stuff all through the month

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  (((((SeNedra))))) If you can't do the coloured ones I can do a couple for you, just pm me saying which pc and what you want to say

Same for you Aveo, I'm happy to send some for you if you can't do them And there is plenty of time, we're sending stuff all through the month
                  Thanks ((((Jumble))))) Well I'm stewarding at a conference at my uni campus so I'll have access to the library and printing stuff there probably, so hopefully I'll be able to send it then, as you say we're sending it all through the month so it'll just be towards the end
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

(((Jumble))) Thanks!
                    I had some plans and they were a bit changed (not by me...). I will see what I can do on Monday (probably what Jasmina said, I was thinking about it too). I will let you know

So yours look fine?

Comment

They look great I'm so pleased with them. Its one thing to see them on here, quite another to see them actually printed! I've been happy dancing and Squeeeing all morning, every time another one popped out the printer

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                        Kitten - Your sig looks even better as a pc
                        Thanks, Oma!
                        Bekki, i love your new sig!
                        sigpic

Comment

Another jigsaw card

sigpic

Comment

Love your pc, Jasmina! And love the brushes! I ried to install them but it didn't work, too many brushes....
                            sigpic

Comment

****HAPPY DANCE!!!****

Bekki, brilliant!

jumble, so glad the pc's are turning out well!

jasminaGo, I love the jigsaw puzzles!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                I love the puzzle pcs, wish I had time to try one

Comment

Working...
                                X