No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got an idea... Why don't we have 'whump' category?...i mean for an award... We have 'thunk' so why don't we have 'whump'? I'm not a whump fan but it could be interesting...
    Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 18 April 2009, 11:47 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      I just got an idea... Why don't we have 'whump' category?...i mean for an award... We have 'thunk' so why don't we have 'whump'? I'm not a whump fan but it could be interesting...
      Yeah not a bad idea, although that is kind of included in angst.

At any rate it's a bit late for this years awards! Maybe next year !

Comment

Hey guys, so I was asking for those pics from the '200' wedding (Thanks again Josiane!) And here's what I made with it, I'm not very good with WP

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I like blue, and lace, and hearts (I need a good brush set of those though) too. I thought that sig was yours, until granny said you didn't participate. And I can't use the magnetic lasso tool that well to but things out. I never can get it quite right.

And I made this for my friend Capt. Ritter who no longer hang out on GW. We roleplay in a SG rp on the new Scifi Omega site, formally Stargate Omega. The ship in the rp is called the Zeus and is a Deadalus class ship.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...-zeus-icon.gif

I'm working on sigs for our characters.
          Very nice hon!! And all of my hearts brush sets came from deviantart. And yeah, I know you like blue and lace and hearts, it's just that pink you don't like, lol. But really, there are some things that just call for pink.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
            I so like that idea Kitty! Imagine all those Abyss and Death Knell sigs Maybe next year!

Edit: Or Jack with an arrow through his arm, getting hit in the nose by a staff weapon......ooooh I'm seeing lots of possibilities here

A little something for Josi's trip tomorrow *giggles*

Spoiler:

OT Canal Trip

Spoiler:
            My eldest daughter went on a Rosie and Jim trip with her Pre-School, she absolutely adored it Ever since you first mentioned it Josi, I've been singing that theme song
            sigpic

Comment

The wallpaper is lovely Amanda Don't worry though, confidence will come with practise (at least, that's what Jas keeps telling us )
              sigpic

Comment

Oma this party, how is it planned to go? Will be be posting losts of our fave artwork as well as the birthday stuff? Or not?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oma this party, how is it planned to go? Will be be posting losts of our fave artwork as well as the birthday stuff? Or not?
                  Errrrrrr.........pass?

Although, that's a great idea This is a celebration of this thread being here for a year, so why not spend the week posting all our faves as well? It can be a real trip down memory lane (especially if someone asks for a tut on something )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                    The wallpaper is lovely Amanda Don't worry though, confidence will come with practise (at least, that's what Jas keeps telling us )
                    And you should listen to Jas. For she is the wise one.

Love the wallie Amanda

Since there was mentioning of new category next year, how about a 'fangirl' one as well? There is a 'thunk' one so it's only fair. *looks hopefull*
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Oma!

Amanda well done on the wp, looks great Just like any other artwork, as Oma says, practice makes perfect
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Errrrrrr.........pass?

Although, that's a great idea This is a celebration of this thread being here for a year, so why not spend the week posting all our faves as well? It can be a real trip down memory lane (especially if someone asks for a tut on something )
                        WooHoood! An open invitation to spam the thread

Not sure I'd like to be asked for tuts on some of my stuff though

Jasmina good one

Here we are on the eve of our very first Artworks Awards Ceremony, and we're already planning the next one

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          WooHoood! An open invitation to spam the thread

Not sure I'd like to asked for tuts on some of my stuff though

Jasmina good one

Here we are on the eve of our very first Artworks Awards Ceremony, and we're already planning the next one
                          Well... we wouldn't wanna miss anything... Someone should take notes here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                            Very nice hon!! And all of my hearts brush sets came from deviantart. And yeah, I know you like blue and lace and hearts, it's just that pink you don't like, lol. But really, there are some things that just call for pink.
                            I like red. I've looked at deviantart, but it never fails that the set I like doesn't work in my version of PS. I found this awesome roses brush set and it was only for the CS version.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              And you should listen to Jas. For she is the wise one.

Love the wallie Amanda

Since there was mentioning of new category next year, how about a 'fangirl' one as well? There is a 'thunk' one so it's only fair. *looks hopefull*
                              How about everyone just shouts out their ideas, and we'll put together a list for next year's categories Not that I'm promising anything or we'll end up with hundreds of categories
                              sigpic

Comment

Errrrrrr.........pass?

Sounds excellent, I can't wait! And I agree on the addition of the fangirl category, definitely

And with that, GimPS all, I'm off to bed... see you all for the awards tomorrow night!!!
                                *huggles everyone*
                                *twirls out*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X