The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    LJ, want me to add it to the collection for Jumble?
    Sure!
    sigpic

Comment

Just before I head to bed, I have more challenge sigs I have loads and loads more ideas, just hope I find time to make some of them up

Oh, maybe I should warn you all, this post isn't going to be a potato free zone or an angst free zone

These are all quotes from Muppet Christmas Carol songs
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not too late to make something for Jumble am I?

*runs off to Gimp, flailing*
        sigpic

Comment

Here's my thingy for Jumble...I'm not too late, am I?

sigpic

Comment

Hopefully Suz will spot this and tell her mom...Joe Mallozi dedicated todays blog to her!!!

So...I'm not sure when I'll get Gimping time. I've got to finish cleaning and then write a paper. All before 9 AM. And that's only about 12.5 hours away, since it's almost 8:30 PM here now...I mean, I can do a bit more cleaning after I drop off my paper at noon, but I need to be mostly done tonight. And that really sucks, because I wanted to make something for the challenge and for Jumble.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              Hopefully Suz will spot this and tell her mom...Joe Mallozi dedicated todays blog to her!!!

So...I'm not sure when I'll get Gimping time. I've got to finish cleaning and then write a paper. All before 9 AM. And that's only about 12.5 hours away, since it's almost 8:30 PM here now...I mean, I can do a bit more cleaning after I drop off my paper at noon, but I need to be mostly done tonight. And that really sucks, because I wanted to make something for the challenge and for Jumble.
              Oooooooh yeah! *fist pump*
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble is going to get well before I make her a card....... It's 11PM here... and I should get to bed. Got an early start on the morrow!

Maybe I'll make her a 'glad you got well' card.......
                Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Nope, not too late at all Bekki

Dee messaged me about Joe's blog, so I've added that on as well

Just need to get hold of Suz at some point today to figure out the best way to get these to Jumble
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's something from from me...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Well, apparently I don't need sleep a smuch as I think I do!

Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Jumble I hope you feel better soon
                        sigpic
                        Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Oma when will you send the pics and mails to Suz? I'm asking because i want to make something too but may not have time until tonight

It's good to see so many cards and artworks fpr Jumble here. they will really help her to recover fast

Comment

I've already sent the first lot off, but I'm more than happy to keep collecting messages and pictures and send more over the weekend
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 19 December 2008, 03:20 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

YAY cool, thank you

Comment

Wow, Rose, that is gorgeous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X