The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooo happy birthday to us!!! Excellent

And Jas has just reprimanded me on LJ for not posting this here... I made it for Aveo for her birthday and was holding off for that, but now I'm gonna share

(also made in 1024x768 )
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Not just a reminder this time, but a little announcement (with a big picture ). Actually, it's more of an annoucement with a suggestion really.....but still with the big picture

*hopes I've got all the details right*

Sarai and I were thinking that we could use the Awards Ceremony to kick-start the Birthday Party for our Thread if that's okay with everyone. Tying the challenge for this week in makes it all rather convenient too

Here's how the ceremony will work.

Start at 8.00pm UK time in the Art Awards Thread
      (notice how I dodged the whole GMT/BST confusion there? )

We'll be announcing the Winners in Sections, leaving a gap between sections for comments and chat and well dones etc

We've also organised some Entertainment for inbetween sections too.
      (Unfortunately we don't have a live band but I think you'll all enjoy it anyway )

At the completion of the Ceremony, we'll come back here and start the Party!

We'll leave the Awards Thread open for a week so everyone gets chance to have a read and comment if they can't be there on the night
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, awesome work gals! I love every single artwork! The sekret artwork challenge did very good again... I didn't enter because my mojo has once again taken a vacation.

I opened PS earlier today, tried to make three sigs; they all failed and I closed it again...but I love seeing all of the stuff you'll have made!

EDIT: And Yay for sunday...I had totally forgotten, but the boss called today and told me I don't have to work on Sunday(which I earlier had to) so I'll be there
        sigpic

Comment

Birth day of our thread is going to be cool

Great work with wallie, Josiane!!!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

We'll leave the Awards Thread open for a week so everyone gets chance to have a read and comment if they can't be there on the night
          Yay!!!! That's great!!!!!!!!! Cause i think i won't be here on Sunday
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds great Oma! I hope I'm back in time - I may be a little late It's my sister's birthday and we're all going out on a canal boat all day. But I will be running into the thread at super speed as soon as I get back!

*bounces with excitement*
            sigpic

Comment

Bwahahahah!!!! I love that some of you guessed I made stuff!!! I was rolling around laughing so hard!!! But really, you all did a fantastic job!!!

I think I'll be able to be around on Sunday...Ummm...What time is that for me? Or at least for US Eastern? I still suck at time zones...But as long as I know the time for the East Coast, I can figure it out for the rest of the US...
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Bwahahahah!!!! I love that some of you guessed I made stuff!!! I was rolling around laughing so hard!!! But really, you all did a fantastic job!!!

I think I'll be able to be around on Sunday...Ummm...What time is that for me? Or at least for US Eastern? I still suck at time zones...But as long as I know the time for the East Coast, I can figure it out for the rest of the US...
                8pm UK time is 3pm EST We're 5 hours ahead of the East Coast
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon! And yeah, I'll be around then...I can't wait!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Wooo happy birthday to us!!! Excellent

And Jas has just reprimanded me on LJ for not posting this here... I made it for Aveo for her birthday and was holding off for that, but now I'm gonna share

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/th_foraveo.jpg

(also made in 1024x768 )
                    *falls over and dies* That's so pretty and awesome!! Love it!

Not just a reminder this time, but a little announcement (with a big picture ). Actually, it's more of an annoucement with a suggestion really.....but still with the big picture

*hopes I've got all the details right*

Sarai and I were thinking that we could use the Awards Ceremony to kick-start the Birthday Party for our Thread if that's okay with everyone. Tying the challenge for this week in makes it all rather convenient too

Here's how the ceremony will work.

Start at 8.00pm UK time in the Art Awards Thread
                    (notice how I dodged the whole GMT/BST confusion there? )

We'll be announcing the Winners in Sections, leaving a gap between sections for comments and chat and well dones etc

We've also organised some Entertainment for inbetween sections too.
                    (Unfortunately we don't have a live band but I think you'll all enjoy it anyway )

At the completion of the Ceremony, we'll come back here and start the Party!

*sigh* Sunday...which means i have choir practice and church I'll try to pop in

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jumble, have you noticed your post count? Please please please make one more post so i can go to bed
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumble, have you noticed your post count? Please please please make one more post so i can go to bed
                        I hadn't noticed, but now I can't go to bed either! Hurry up Jumble!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, anyone have any pics I can snarch from the '200' wedding? I know there were a few that were taken behind the scenes...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Yes I had noticed But I just had to finish that ^^^^

Comment

CONGRATS ON 10,000 JUMBLE!!!
                                Woohood!!!

Oooh you're a Major General now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X