Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving.... OMg, I didn't think that I could honestly miss everyone as much as I do.....
    To the 7 Girls in 1 Room(I'm having tshirts made for us BTW.....) I had such a blast, I was just going through my pictures, and *squeeing* so hard that I actually started crying a little bit....
    And to everyone else new, it was such a pleasure meeting you all... just sooo much fun...
    As we speak, I'm actually truely editing my photos, picking out the best ones, I swear I will actually post some of them this time....
    Back to that for a little bit....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      Happy Thanksgiving.... OMg, I didn't think that I could honestly miss everyone as much as I do.....
      To the 7 Girls in 1 Room(I'm having tshirts made for us BTW.....) I had such a blast, I was just going through my pictures, and *squeeing* so hard that I actually started crying a little bit....
      And to everyone else new, it was such a pleasure meeting you all... just sooo much fun...
      As we speak, I'm actually truely editing my photos, picking out the best ones, I swear I will actually post some of them this time....
      Back to that for a little bit....
      ~Sarah~ I'm sooo sad I didn't get to see you again before we left!! I can't believe how much I miss *SOME* people(but not others, lol). I wish I could go back and do it all again.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

MM, it was so nice to meet you!
        I was so giddy after The Hewlett Photo op that I think I just bounced around the rest of the con....
        Actually hang on, I'll PM you....
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

I was so giddy after The Hewlett Photo op that I think I just bounced around the rest of the con....
          Received and replied. I didn't see you but if you were anything like me on Saturday I understand(actually I think I'm *STILL* floating). LOVE the siggy by the way!

I tried to rewatch S&R last night and couldn't stop giggling.
          Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
          sigpic

Comment

Please explain the "My Eyes" bit. I don't get that.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              Please explain the "My Eyes" bit. I don't get that.
              Okay I'll take a shot at it- If I get any wrong feel free to correct me ladies!

So on Saturday at Kavan's panel, a fan asked what the funniest moment on set w/ David Hewlett was(or at least thats what I heard in my fuzzy brain).

Kavan started talking about Search and Rescue and how there was a guy fluffing dust on him and David and some of it got in David's eye. So David started whining "My eyes! My Eyes!" so now whenever Kavan sees David on set he goes "My Eyes! My Eyes!".

Kavan suggested that on Sunday when David came out instead of applauding that we all yell "My Eyes! My Eyes!" at him. Of course we did- and Davids reaction was priceless.
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
                Okay I'll take a shot at it- If I get any wrong feel free to correct me ladies!

So on Saturday at Kavan's panel, a fan asked what the funniest moment on set w/ David Hewlett was(or at least thats what I heard in my fuzzy brain).

Kavan started talking about Search and Rescue and how there was a guy fluffing dust on him and David and some of it got in David's eye. So David started whining "My eyes! My Eyes!" so now whenever Kavan sees David on set he goes "My Eyes! My Eyes!".

Kavan suggested that on Sunday when David came out instead of applauding that we all yell "My Eyes! My Eyes!" at him. Of course we did- and Davids reaction was priceless.
                yep, right on the money sunshine
                That was sooo funny, and David was a really good sport about it, but I think the next time he sees Kaaaavaaan he is going to hurt him.

Thanks for the B-day wishes AG.

Ker - the celery is on fire. And I am not a Clydesdale, I am a thoroughbred!
                and no, not tonight, my feet stink..
                little Michelle - did you tell me I stunk last night?? I want to suck your...blood.lol
                Kristin - you have eyes!!! want some Buckley's? I think I asked you that about 50 times.
                Chelle - you scared me dog, I had to go get my gun.
                Dana - do pouty lips!!! and flirt with me
                Leva - It's wrong... huh? I was sleeping.

Oh the good times!!!!!!!!!
                Music and Stargate
                sigpic
                Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                  yep, right on the money sunshine
                  That was sooo funny, and David was a really good sport about it, but I think the next time he sees Kaaaavaaan he is going to hurt him.
                  Toss that in with the fan *clears throat rather uncomfortably* who said that she hadn't watched something because there was no Kaaaavaaaan *shakes head* oye!
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay... so I feel like a total poop for not mingling, but my mom was with me, which can be a mingling-deterrent. SO, I still don't know who anyone is, even though I had every intention this year of socializing. I didn't even talk to Nicole! (By the way, I totally saw you like a million times and feel like crud for not saying hi.) Been trying to click on profiles to put names with faces, but most people don't have pictures on their profiles. So I'm still lost. Oh well... there's always next year I guess.

Anyway, THIS is me...
                    Spoiler:

So if you saw that silly looking girl wandering around (especially running back and forth between the two conventions), then you now know who M2W is.
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                      Okay... so I feel like a total poop for not mingling, but my mom was with me, which can be a mingling-deterrent. SO, I still don't know who anyone is, even though I had every intention this year of socializing. I didn't even talk to Nicole! (By the way, I totally saw you like a million times and feel like crud for not saying hi.) Been trying to click on profiles to put names with faces, but most people don't have pictures on their profiles. So I'm still lost. Oh well... there's always next year I guess.

Anyway, THIS is me...
                      Spoiler:

So if you saw that silly looking girl wandering around (especially running back and forth between the two conventions), then you now know who M2W is.

I think I saw you. Um, I can't remember as I spent a lot of time trying to track down one roomie or the other(next time I'm just putting the one on a leash!) or wandering around talking to random people. So I very well could of talked to you and just not remember- as I'm horrid with faces to names....
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

I think I saw you. Um, I can't remember as I spent a lot of time trying to track down one roomie or the other(next time I'm just putting the one on a leash!) or wandering around talking to random people. So I very well could of talked to you and just not remember- as I'm horrid with faces to names....
                        Hey! We totally did talk! We were in line for an autograph and I asked you where you got your Dog's Breakfast poster.
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Anyway, THIS is me...
                          Spoiler:

At least you saw me!! I was looking everywhere for you and I couldn't see you anywhere!

Comment

I forgot to warn you that I do tend to wander off. Especially when i'm easily destracted (which is a lot of the times, truthfully).

Comment

It is SO funny that you said you didn't see me...

When you were sitting and everyone was in line for Hewlett, I had to step over you to get back in line because I was running back and forth between his line and Adam Baldwin's. Literally. Stepped right over your feet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey! We totally did talk! We were in line for an autograph and I asked you where you got your Dog's Breakfast poster.
                                LOL! I remember that! I was mildly infamous by the end of the con within certain groups(Adam certainly knew me).

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                I forgot to warn you that I do tend to wander off. Especially when i'm easily destracted (which is a lot of the times, truthfully).
                                Nicole- I was sooo not refering to you! I was refering to the one with the thigh holster of doom. That thing(the thigh holster) was a thorn in my side all weekend!
                                Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X