Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
    yep, right on the money sunshine
    That was sooo funny, and David was a really good sport about it, but I think the next time he sees Kaaaavaaan he is going to hurt him.

Thanks for the B-day wishes AG.

Ker - the celery is on fire. And I am not a Clydesdale, I am a thoroughbred!
    and no, not tonight, my feet stink..
    little Michelle - did you tell me I stunk last night?? I want to suck your...blood.lol
    Kristin - you have eyes!!! want some Buckley's? I think I asked you that about 50 times.
    Chelle - you scared me dog, I had to go get my gun.
    Dana - do pouty lips!!! and flirt with me
    Leva - It's wrong... huh? I was sleeping.

Oh the good times!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that. Sounds absolutely awesome. Does anybody have a picture of David Hewlett's reaction?

Originally posted by M2W View Post
    Okay... so I feel like a total poop for not mingling, but my mom was with me, which can be a mingling-deterrent. SO, I still don't know who anyone is, even though I had every intention this year of socializing. I didn't even talk to Nicole! (By the way, I totally saw you like a million times and feel like crud for not saying hi.) Been trying to click on profiles to put names with faces, but most people don't have pictures on their profiles. So I'm still lost. Oh well... there's always next year I guess.

Anyway, THIS is me...
    Spoiler:

So if you saw that silly looking girl wandering around (especially running back and forth between the two conventions), then you now know who M2W is.

You are a very pretty lady, M2W. I bet all the male actors gave you a good look. And, if you were Canadian, your nickname would be part of a postal code. Good on ya. Are you Canadian?
    Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 27 November 2008, 07:55 PM.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Thanks for that. Sounds absolutely awesome. Does anybody have a pictur of David Hewletts reaction?
      AG- I do! I do! Actually its just a screen cap though, um I'm sure that there is someone who has a shot of his reaction better than me(I was too busy dying of embarassment).

Um that's what I got. Anyone else?!
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        You are a very pretty lady, M2W. I bet all the male actors gave you a good look. And, if you were Canadian, your nickname would be part of a postal code. Good on ya. Are you Canadian?
        Thanks! Not Canadian though. I wish I was sometimes. I bet the weather is much nicer there than here in dirty Arizona. Bla.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Thanks! Not Canadian though. I wish I was sometimes. I bet the weather is much nicer there than here in dirty Arizona. Bla.
          lol, aren't you a funny person!!
          This is home, in the warmer part of Canada right now I love Snow...
          Attached Files
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

How did you like California? Happy Birthday .....even tho I couldn't make the party.

Comment

I'm sitting here freezing as it is... and it's 74 degrees in here!
              Last edited by M2W; 28 November 2008, 11:47 AM. Reason: I can't type. Haha!
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

It is SO funny that you said you didn't see me...

When you were sitting and everyone was in line for Hewlett, I had to step over you to get back in line because I was running back and forth between his line and Adam Baldwin's. Literally. Stepped right over your feet.
                That was YOU!!!!

I can't beleive I didn"t recognize you! Ok, now I feel just plain stupid now . . . *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Nicole- I was sooo not refering to you! I was refering to the one with the thigh holster of doom. That thing(the thigh holster) was a thorn in my side all weekend!

I know what you mean. I was soooooo tempted to light that thing on fire by sunday afternoon. Mainly for your benifit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                    That was YOU!!!!

I can't beleive I didn"t recognize you! Ok, now I feel just plain stupid now . . . *headdesk*
                    I've put on a bit of weight and cut my hair since you saw me last year, so it's very understandable.

By next year though, I'll have dropped a bunch of weight. I'll have to be sure to put an updated picture up before we go next year. Haha!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post

I know what you mean. I was soooooo tempted to light that thing on fire by sunday afternoon. Mainly for your benifit.
                      Have any idea how much I hated it come monday morning when we had to try and go through the airport with it and the (fake) weapon?! I was about ready to throw the darn thing away!

Though I guess we have to allow her, her 'eccentricities' right?
                      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Though I guess we have to allow her, her 'eccentricities' right?
                        If you say so.

Comment

I hear you - I'm in a sweater, wondering if I should flip the heat on...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                            I hear you - I'm in a sweater, wondering if I should flip the heat on...
                            It feels good to me. I have my windows and patio door open.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                              It feels good to me. I have my windows and patio door open.
                              You're not a big giant baby like I am. Haha!
                              sigpic

Comment

You're not a big giant baby like I am. Haha!
                                My excuse is I'm an AZ native (nevermind four years of college in Ohio).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X