X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SexyLadyBoy
    My username?

I'm a boy, but I desperately want to be a girl.

It's that simple.

Now, I know lots of people will automatically think I'm a freak, but I can't help that.

I've spent the past year living as a woman and it's been marvelous. Honestly, nobody would ever guess I'm actually a man...and someday I won't be anymore. I long for that day.

Anyway, I'm new to this forum and I hope everybody will accept me for who I am. In the past, I've found it difficult to be accepted when I'm honest about who I am---both online and in my "real" life---but I just don't want to lie anymore, to myself or anyone else.
    Well if you are happy who are we to say you have to change or that it's wrong. I see no problem with what you're doing. Go for it and have fun while doing it.

Then again I'm probably one of the most open minded people on this forum, but I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Comment

Whatever your probs ,on GW,you're entitled to respect as a human.Personally, I appreciate your honesty.
      Welcome to the forum,and have fun Posting .
      There are people of all ages,races,politics and sexuality here.
      The main thing is,as long as you enjoy Stargate discussion,and can deal with the hurly-burly of Posting,you'll be accepted here !

Check out the Forum F.A.Q., the Posting Rules about Episode Spoilers,etc.
      Have a good read of the Threads,pick one, and dive in.

Happy Posting,and good luck on the tolerance thing !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

My username?

I'm a boy, but I desperately want to be a girl.

It's that simple.

Now, I know lots of people will automatically think I'm a freak, but I can't help that.

I've spent the past year living as a woman and it's been marvelous. Honestly, nobody would ever guess I'm actually a man...and someday I won't be anymore. I long for that day.

Anyway, I'm new to this forum and I hope everybody will accept me for who I am. In the past, I've found it difficult to be accepted when I'm honest about who I am---both online and in my "real" life---but I just don't want to lie anymore, to myself or anyone else.
        nothing wrong with that. that's actually kind of cool.

all that matters it that you are happy being who you are

i'm happy too... just not... that honest... :|

i'm just a big chicken

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

To SexyLadyBoy:

You like StargÅte? Join the club - 'cos that's the _only_ requirement here. I'm always interested in meeting new people and I must say that people who are different or special in some way always intrigue me, because life is so versatile, interesting and fun because we all are different.

I'm me, you're you - it's nice to meet you! See ya around!
          Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
          -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
          -"Sure."

Comment

I just want to say thank you.

aAnubiSs, F.H. BAGPUSS, MartoufMarty, and Channara...you guys are SO great.

I've never been welcomed so nicely anywhere before and it just feels SO AWESOME.

Thank you so much! Straight from my heart.

You guys are so sweet!

I think I'm going to love posting here and being part of this community!

Comment

Well..... I wanted something semi-related to SG, but also something that wouldn't project an obvious persona (as in someone being able to tell if I was pro-something/anti-something just by reading my sn or sig). Wrote down a bunch of names I thought I could live with... and dang if all the ones but this one were taken!

And actually I'm happy the others were taken... I kinda like my sn now....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

To SexyLadyBoy ! Not ShimmeringStar.

You're very welcome,and I think you'll have a good time Posting !
                If you do run into any hassle,the Mods,or other Members,will help out.
                (Don't be too surprised, if your name gets shortened for convenience to "SLB",as it's just quicker to type ! )

There are Thread subjects galore .If a current one isn't on the "top" pages,there'll probably be one somewhere,so use the "Search" facility,in case there're hundreds of others already !

If you have a fave "Ship" tendency,( female/male relationship ),eg Sam /Jack,Sam/Pete or whatever,there's loads of threads for that too.

Enjoy the forum. If you do run into bigotry,there's a button to report bad posts/hostility etc to the Mods.(It's the triangle with the "!" inside .You'll find it on the top line of all replies,Ok ?

Enjoy yourself.

Happy Posting .

FHB.
                #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#
                EDIT:I now return this thread to the original subject ! Sorry ShimmeringStar.

My Forum name : "FH"= Foothold/Foothold Fan .Fave SG -1 ep so far ! The "BAGPUSS".....well ,it refers to my love of the little guy's show many moons ago, when I was a child .
                The reason why it's all in caps ? Silly me forgot to take "Caps lock" off .
                Figures.I make loads of typos.
                I actually wanted to be a Clanger,but GW already has one, and I wanted to avoid any confusion .
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 August 2004, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  <snip>
                  My Forum name : "FH"= Foothold/Foothold Fan .Fave SG -1 ep so far ! The "BAGPUSS".....well ,it refers to my love of the little guy's show many moons ago, when I was a child .
                  The reason why it's all in caps ? Silly me forgot to take "Caps lock" off .
                  Figures.I make loads of typos.
                  I actually wanted to be a Clanger,but GW already has one, and I wanted to avoid any confusion .
                  Ahh... I am enlightened now! I'm not sure what I thought it was. Guess I thought it was the full name of some character out there that I didn't know about. (And the FH stood for Feline Humorist, perhaps??? )

Dumb question from this side of the ocean... What was Bagpuss about?
                  And I see your name & don't know why I keep thinking of "H.R. Puffenstuff."

EDITED to add: I really like Foothold too...
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Wonder no more,ShimmeringStar !
                    See the link for more info and some vid clips .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/tv/bagpuss/index.shtml

Check out the Real McCoy ! (If you've got compatible Real Player,or whatever.)

If you want to find out about the really cool guys,ie The Clangers,theres a menu down the left side of the front page.Click on that, and you can check out the clips/info of them too.

Now I've got a Q :who's "H.R.Puffenstuff" ???

FH= "Feline Humourist".......wish I'd thought of that one.Cool !

Comment

I just want to say thank you.

aAnubiSs, F.H. BAGPUSS, MartoufMarty, and Channara...you guys are SO great.

I've never been welcomed so nicely anywhere before and it just feels SO AWESOME.

Thank you so much! Straight from my heart.

You guys are so sweet!

I think I'm going to love posting here and being part of this community!
                      *happy voice*

join us... join the forum... you'll never regret it... join us...

as long as you have some sense of humor, that's great

i'm not naming names because i suffer from short term memory loss (not really, but it kind of seems like it) but there are a few people around here who need to know that i'm just joking around 95% of the time.

so glad you feel welcomed

Comment

I've been "Nolamom" for 14-15 years now. Ever since my then-pre-teen daughter tried to get my attention while out shopping. Since there were at leat 8,000 other "Moms" around, she used my real first name and added mom. Now lots of folks call me that. Even Fluffy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                          I've been "Nolamom" for 14-15 years now. Ever since my then-pre-teen daughter tried to get my attention while out shopping. Since there were at leat 8,000 other "Moms" around, she used my real first name and added mom. Now lots of folks call me that. Even Fluffy!
                          whenever i'm trying to get my sister's attention when we're in a store or the mall i just yell out SHELLY! i think i'm the only one who can actually call her Shelly. her name is actually Michele. she's the only one who can call me Steffie and not get hurt

sometimes i call her Michaleanas (those frozen food dishes lol)

Comment

Welcome, SexyLadyBoy! I don't think you're a freak at all! I am a geek/nerd, after all. Have fun posting, and I look forward to disscussing SG with you!

My name happens to be the main character of my story's name too. Star=star, lilica=beautiful. As her mother's only child, she though Star was a beautiful baby, and so became her 'beautiful star.' People sometimes don't think she's very beautiful, though, but it's only an opinion, ne?

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                            101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                            "Be nice to nerds;
                            one day, you'll end up working for one."
                            -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                            Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                            Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              Now I've got a Q :who's "H.R.Puffenstuff" ???
                              It took a while to find a decent link, but go to http://www.70slivekidvid.com/ & scroll down the left until you get to the HR Pufnstuff & hit the link. Lots of pics & other stuff about the show. (and apparently many more of those oldies, but goodies!) And like Bagpuss... they didn't film that many episodes... but did rerun it to death in the 70's...

Comment

Faith is one of my 5 yr olds middle names.

Her name is Madison Faith Nicole.............plus her last name.

I could not think of anything to use on the boards when I signed up so i used this.
                                My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Working...
                                X