Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know where my username came from, I know I got it from something I just don't know where. Yup, I have a good memory!

Huzzah! Other Donnie Darko fans! It's a good movie to creep people out with. I showed it to a bunch of people and basically just told them about Frank, which they thought was funny. By the end of the movie they were basically dumbfounded.
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

My screen name, nickname, whatever ya wanna call it.. well, it was carefully selected.

Back in 1996 (I love being able to say that) I got my first computer and my first modem - and shortly after that my dad got his first really big phonebill and... not to get too stuck on the details, I got hooked up on in the Internet and found that I needed a nick, a unique one at that, and started looking. I found this name from an online baby name website and it's orthography, pronunciation and possibilities for abreviating it in funny ways pleased me.

Thus I am called Channara. Sometimes even IRL. Which is sad btw. Bygones.
      Last edited by Channara; 28 August 2004, 01:15 PM.
      Channara

-"How come I never get to kiss anybody?"
      -"Well, it's a... there's being episode written for you ...soon. Very soon."
      -"Sure."

Comment

A friend gave me this nickname and it just kinda stuck along with the mythology behind it.

Yosho-A Japanese saint whose spirit lives on to help people.

Thats pretty much me in a nutshell, excpet for the whole being dead thing and that fact that I'm not Japanese. But the rest is all me.
        Church: Well than just get over there and yell bang bang bang.
        Doc: I don't know even that sounds pretty aggressive...
        Church: Oh come on!
        Doc: ...Besides I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt.
        Church: Huh, I see. (Raises pistol and shoots) Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should go over and help him Doc.
        Doc: You know you could have just asked nicely.
        -Red vs Blue
        Teal'c: "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello."
        O'Neill: "Napoleonic power monger."

Comment

Mine's simple, I used the name of my favorite character. However, he's some fun info. on me and Daniel Jackson. Michael Shanks, Daniel Jackson, and me had our appendixes out. lol I tend to act just like Daniel Jackson in about every way. Make Daniel "goofy" and a Christian, and he's me! So, yeah, thas why he's my favorite character.

Comment

I chose my username cause he was my favourite WCW wrestler.
            "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Originally posted by Katze
              I would like to hear more about this character. For me it's very interesting how you imagine an East German to be. (I am one..... )
              Sent in PM, don't want to clog up the thread with something that off topic

Comment

Well, i spent forever picking my name which i totaly original.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                  I adore your user name

Comment

... Replicator Carter

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Fine, I give up, I will always know Replicarter is better, but say what you want, I wont let it wind me up, *goes to happy place*

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Fine, I give up, I will always know Replicarter is better, but say what you want, I wont let it wind me up, *goes to happy place*
                        oh jeez, i was just kidding there!

why are people so serious???

the '' at the end of it ment that i was KIDDING!

it's a freakin' show and i'm just trying to have a bit of fun!

*mumbles*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

RepliSam, RepliSam, RepliSam, RepliSam.

I think I answered this Q on the old thread, but the shot version is:

Shadow: How I see myself
                          Maat: Ma'at is the Egyptian goddess/personification of Truth and Justice, two concepts I consider to be important.

Comment

I'm into linguistics. I invent languages. Thus I bend words.
                            Tripudire est irritus
                            Jumping is useless

Nu ani Lunatas
                            We are the Mooninites

Comment

I freely admit I stole the spelling of my name from a book by one of my favorite authors - Tamora Pierce.
                              It comes from a very insignificant character - but it jumped out at me.

But I took it because it was a prettier spelling (and only a slight change in pronounciation) of a nickname my brothers have used for me since I was very very little.

Comment

My username?

I'm a boy, but I desperately want to be a girl.

It's that simple.

Now, I know lots of people will automatically think I'm a freak, but I can't help that.

I've spent the past year living as a woman and it's been marvelous. Honestly, nobody would ever guess I'm actually a man...and someday I won't be anymore. I long for that day.

Anyway, I'm new to this forum and I hope everybody will accept me for who I am. In the past, I've found it difficult to be accepted when I'm honest about who I am---both online and in my "real" life---but I just don't want to lie anymore, to myself or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X